Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

We Heart BFPS!! - February 2015 POAS

1. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Caved (at 4am) to test at 9dpo. Stark white BFN. Mistake because now I'm feeling a little pessimistic about this cycle. With my early bleeding (IF it was even IB) I should have seen a little something today I would think. I've had loads of symptoms but the last couple of days I've not had much. I may test again tomorrow just because I don't think I can wait until Friday.

2. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

Holy crap you guys... ETA does this seem too light for 11 dpo?? I peed at some point very early this morning ( 3 or 4am or whatever) so this was technically SMU I guess?

3. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@hilsy85: congrats!!!

4. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@hilsy85: I've given up on testing and my line is similar. I'm going with a line is a line. Congrats!!!

5. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Danizaur: I'm sorry.. Still early

6. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@hilsy85: That looks darker than my 12dpo test! Congratulations!

7. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@BandDmommy: thank you!!!

@Danizaur: sorry hun But don't give up hope, I tested yesterday at 10dpo and I thought maaaybe there was the faaaintest thing. So at 9dpo it woudl have been stark white.

8. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@BelugaBean: thank you!!! I think it looks darker than my 13dpo test looked with LO (because I remember thinking it was negative at first). Thanks!!

9. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: aghhhh!!!!! Congrats! I am SO happy to see this! I think that's a good line for 11dpo!! I bet in a day or two it'll be nice and dark! With my CP, my FRER was fainter than that at 14dpo. Eek yay!!

10. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Danizaur: hugs! 9dpo is still really early! There is set still hope.

11. turquoisemama

persimmon / 1481 posts

@hilsy85: Just popping in to say that is exactly what my DDs BFP looked like on 11DPO! Congrats!!

12. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: thank you!! I kind of can't believe it...doesn't seem real yet.

@MrsHansen82: thank you!! that is really good to hear.

13. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: are you going to get bloodwork done? Or can you not go bc of insurance yet?

14. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: No I can go now! Insurance started yesterday. So I think I am going to go tomorrow and Friday, mostly to get my progesterone checked since that maybe could have been an issue with my m/c...eek, and i have to tell DH!

15. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: that's awesome! Right in time! Yeah I went on 12, 14 and16 dpo, and found it helpful. I'll be thinking sticky thoughts for you! And yes, def gotta tell DH now!

16. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@hilsy85: Congratulations! We must be due date buddies!!!

17. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@hilsy85: Woohoo!!! Congrats!!!!

18. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@BandDmommy: @hilsy85: @NovBaby1112: I still have hope that it's too early. But I'm kind of not feeling it anymore if that makes sense. I'm psyching myself out or something. Lol
    We will see. These next few days are going to drive me CRAZY!

19. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@hilsy85: Yay! Congratulations!!

20. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Danizaur: you just only got AF postpartum right? AF is crazy regulating in the beginning. If you are EBF that can throw things off as well. Fingers crossed you just tested early.

21. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Danizaur: I agree with @BandDmommy. My cycles were weird when they came back. Lots of spotting and weird length cycles.

22. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@hilsy85: Congratulations!!!

23. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@BandDmommy: I've had two periods. One a week after I stopped BFing cold turkey (T rejected after he started formula) probably from the drop in hormones. Then another one 42 days later.

@travellingbee: Maybe.

I just had some pink spotting with a tiny blood clot when I wiped. Looks like the start of AF.
    That's a really short cycle and short LP.

24. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@hilsy85: woohoo! Congrats!!!!

25. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@hilsy85: day made!!! I AM SO SO happy for you friend!! Congrats!

26. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

And cue cramping.

Blah. I'm not too bummed. Next cycle would be better if we conceived. I'd be due in November which means I would get to work a full season (I work Mar-Oct) at work and not have to take off any extra time. But this cycle I would have been due on DH's birthday and we were going to announce to our family in a cute way at T's birthday party at the end of this month. It just would have been a great time.

Bonus of having a short cycle, I get an earlier start on my next one I guess!
    I'm not counting myself out completely until I have strong AF going, but I can tell its about to happen.

27. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@hilsy85: ️congrats!!!

28. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Danizaur: it's still early mama with N I got a bfn on 9dpo and a faint bfp on 11dpo so don't give up hope yet also af pp can be tricky and I got mines back at 3 months pp and it was still wonky up until my recent bfp it was just getting back on track so hopefully now it'll be back on track by March before we start TTC in April. good luck to you mama.

29. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@hilsy85: congratulations I think those are goo lines! Have a H&H 9 months

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@BandDmommy: My FRER never got dark.....but a digital did come up a day after my BFP! Praying for ya!!!!!!!!

31. LuLu Mom

GOLD / wonderful olive / 19030 posts

@hilsy85: I don't know what made me click into this thread, but seeing this makes me SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: thanks!

33. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@hilsy85: wow!! Congrats! Super exciting!!

34. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@hilsy85: congrats!!!

35. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@DesertDreams88: we sure have opposite luck around us! My mom and my grandma both had 3 kids, and both got pregnant with all 3 on the first try except my grandmas youngest (my mom) took 3 tries. My mom was sure I would as well, so I felt like a big failure when I didn't, even though I knew logically it wasn't likely. I have a friend now who is due in March with her third, same thing, first try each time. I have two good friends who were sure they'd have issues because of irregular cycles, lots of spotting, etc, but both got pregnant in the first or second cycle each time. My cousin, on the other hand, has been trying for over two years, no diagnosable IF problems, just started IUIs and has had one CP but no other pregnancies.

36. MoreCoffee

apricot / 320 posts

@hilsy85: I never had a dark line on the wondfo even when it was darker on a FRER. Very exciting, CONGRATS!!!

37. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@JennyG: @mrsjyw: @autumnlove: @Honeygold89: @LuLu Mom: @2farmmoms: @mrs. bird: @MoreCoffee: thanks so much ladies!!

38. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@hilsy85: oh my gosh, congrats!!

@Danizaur: Sorry about the imminent AF. My cycles were all over the place for almost a year after they came back; hopefully yours will regulate more quickly. Mine also came back 12 weeks pp, even though I was EBF (just "lucky" I guess) and LO didn't wean until he was 2.5.

39. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@hilsy85: sooooo excited for you!!!!

40. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@hilsy85: Congrats!!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee