Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

We Heart BFPS!! - February 2015 POAS

1. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@hilsy85: Congrats!!!!

2. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@hilsy85: Congrats!!!!!! My line looked like that for a LONG time, like literally until 17-18dpo. I had betas done and they were fine. My doc said they don't get really dark until hcg is over 1000. I'm now 14+ weeks. CONGRATS!!!

3. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP!!
    BandDmommy; jodyblair; hilsy85

TBD: jaguar

2/3: DesertDreams88
    2/5: fancyfunction; JennyG
    2/6: Danizaur
    2/7: clover; mrsjenbug
    2/8: ballerinabee
    2/11: NorthStar
    2/12: NurseDMB
    2/16: Hoots; YogiRunner
    2/18: Willow
    2/21: chaosmaven
    2/23: wheres_c
    2/24: snickers
    2/25: Berly
    2/27: creativemomma15
    2/28: stiletto_mom

Rollover: californiadreams; smith; 2farmmoms

Cheerleader: Anya; simplyfelicity; MrsMccarthy; BandDmommy; NovBaby1112; travellingbee; autumnlove; Mrs. J; Kimberlybee; Honeygold89; AprilFool

@2farmmoms: I am so sorry! Wishing you lots of luck next month!

@wrkbrk: @MoreCoffee: Welcome! FX for you both this month!

4. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@hilsy85: congratulations!!! Those are such beautiful lines!

5. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

Congrats to all of the ladies that have had BFP lately!

6. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

I think I am making myself crazy with looking through the chart galleries on FF. Today is 8dpo and I had a temp dip so maybe its a good thing. With DS I had a very low dip at 5dpo so I keep comparing this chart to that one as well.

7. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

I was feeling so hopeful this cycle, but I can feel AF type cramps coming on. Fingers crossed they stay away.

8. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Chaosmaven: thank you happy i got to join!

9. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@hilsy85: Oh my gosh...I am so happy for you! Wishing you all the best with this pregnancy!

10. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

@Chaosmaven: You are really good at updating! I like that I don't have to browse through so many pages! Good luck ladies!!!

11. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@JennyG: how many DPO are you? It could be early pregnancy cramping keeping my FX for you!

12. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Officially out. AF wastes no time.

13. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Danizaur: I'm sorry.

14. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Danizaur: aw boo sorry mama

15. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@Danizaur: I'm sorry

16. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

I'm out this cycle, but I think I can get another Feb test in! So technically not a rollover!

Cycle Day: 1

TTC Cycle #: 2

Ovulation and POAS dates: If i O on CD15ish again like last cycle I'll O on the 17th. I'll POAS on the 28th at 11dpo (assuming my cycle is that long).

Baby #: 2

Your plan this month: Vaginal temping, OPKs, Continue B complex to hopefully regulate my cycles. 42 days and then 23 days. BD every other day from CD10 and even for a few days past O.

17. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Danizaur: Good luck with your next cycle! I hope this one is it for you.

18. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@NurseDMB: Either 8 or 9 dpo. The cramps aren't are frequent as AF, but that could just be in my head. I'll test tomorrow and hope for the best.

19. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Danizaur: I'm sorry! Best of luck next cycke though!

@JennyG: good luck testing tomorrow!

20. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@hilsy85: I'm so happy for you. Sending tons of sticky baby dust your way FX for awesome beta numbers!

21. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Danizaur: best of luck for February! it sounds like you've got some good reason to look forward to November I always do that each cycle that I missed out on, think about the due dates and what would be good about each month.

I got another today at 11DPO, and so I am probably rolling over. I don't really LOVE the idea of being due in November because I'm a teacher and that would require leaving in the middle of a grading period and coming back in the middle of a grading period, but,with all the holiday breaks, it would mean a four-month maternity leave. have to look on the bright side, right?

22. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@DesertDreams88: @simplyfelicity: @clover: @ValentineMommy: @shellio: thank you ladies!!

Going for my first beta and progesterone number tomorrow, I will update when I get results. Hope they are good!

@Danizaur: sorry But that is a good thing about short cycles!!

@DesertDreams88: sorry I hope next month is it for you!!

23. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@hilsy85: Congrats.

You can wipe me off the list this month, my cycle got cancelled.

24. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@hilsy85: congrats!!!!

25. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@jaguar:

26. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@Danizaur: sorry. :(. Maybe march will be the month for both of us!

27. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@jaguar: I'm so sorry

28. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@jaguar: That really sucks, I'm sorry.

29. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@NovBaby1112: Thanks!

@DesertDreams88: I'm trying to do the same thing. Think of some great reasons to not be pregnant yet and be due in November. I'm struggling with that this month.

@jaguar: I'm so sorry that you have to wait even longer.

I got a BFN this morning at 9 or 10 dpo. I've been having cramps, but I can't tell if they are the same intensity as AF cramps. I clearly am completely over analyzing this.

30. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@hilsy85: good luck today!!

31. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

I'm going to start vaginal temping this cycle so I can pinpoint O. If you vaginal temp, do you do it during AF?

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@JennyG: still very early

33. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@jaguar: I'm so sorry that your cycle was cancelled. Having to continue to wait is so hard on your heart. <hugs>

@Danizaur: sorry about AF. boo. When I temped vaginally, I did not temp during AF (esp because temps during AF can be pretty erratic). I waited until she left to start. How early do you usually O in a cycle? If you don't O crazy early, you should be fine to wait to start charting until you're done w/AF.

@JennyG: <fingers crossed that it's just too early!>

I managed to hold out and didn't test this morning (9dpo). Come on weekend!!

34. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

So I've been away from these POAS threads but I'm happy to finally report that I finally got my first !!!!!!! It been a long journey over these past 3 years of TTC and happy that my IVF cycle finally got me pregnant! I still have quite a journey in front of me.

Those of you still waiting, I'm hoping you don't have to wait as long as me. Keep the hope! It might not happen the way we planned but one way or another you and I will have a baby in our arms.
    Here is my test. It's 7dp5dt (7 days past 5 day transfer... Similar to 12 DPO. This is my first test but a lot of IF users are saying its a dark line. We did transfer 2 embryos so fingers crossed the dark line means that I'm having twins! But I'll take one baby, too. I'll take triplets, too.

Next steps is to call my RE and ask if they can see me soon to get a blood test. I still can't believe I saw a this morning!!!

ETA: oh, I thought I was posting this on the 6 months plus TTC. Oops. Hehe!

35. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@bluestriped bee: YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

36. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@bluestriped bee: DAY MADE!!! Omg so many congratulations!!

37. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@ballerinabee: Not sure. Probably not crazy early. I'll wait til after AF. Because of LO, I havr to set an alarm to wake up before him to temp. I'll take sleeping in as long as possible. Lol

38. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@bluestriped bee: yay!!!!!!

39. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@bluestriped bee: YAY!!!!!! What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@bluestriped bee: Congratulations!!! Save the photo of that lovely lovely positive test!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee