cantaloupe / 6171 posts
7am enfant is having a good sale— 30% off including items already on sale, I got a stroller muff for more than 50% off!
persimmon / 1005 posts
There are some good deals right now on amazon for Melissa and Doug stuff.
grapefruit / 4361 posts
I bought some presents from kohls - playdoh, water wow, replacement blades for DH'S razor, toddler socks.
Some melissa and dougtoys are on sale on Amazon so I bought the toy piano I've wanted since oct.
A couple items on DH LIST dropped in price according to camelcamelcamel so I bought those.
Still debating about buying a 3rd graco extend 2 fit.
honeydew / 7622 posts
@mrsbubbletea: yes at Target
So far some goodies from Tea collection, Converse at Nordstrom, not great deals but items from scrapbook.com.
nectarine / 2047 posts
@futuremama: sorry! Just saw this - target has the 32gb for $249 with a coupon for 20% off your next shopping trip and Verizon has them for $195
pomegranate / 3973 posts
Just saved $32 on a Graco Tranzitions car seat for DS at Toys R Us. 15% off all online purchases today on top of sale prices.
nectarine / 2821 posts
Anyone else feel the need to keep checking prices with each day? So far, if I waited til today I could have saved about 30$ on the nest cam. The big one was on Friday the 23&me went on sale for 50% off so I am going to return the one I had purchased on Tuesday. I am glad for sales but it’s irritating to get pulled in to what sounds like a great price and then see it drop the next day... especially since the whole BS Black Friday thing is now a week long. Ridiculous, makes me feel like a lame consumer for taking part in it. Even if I did save money...
wonderful cherry / 21504 posts
@mrsbubbletea: yeah I feel the same way. I just want things at a fair price! Too much to ask without stalking prices?
blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts
I bought two zipadee zips. They are 25% off plus free shipping. I got solid colored ones, which are $33 vs the patterned ones ($38).
grapefruit / 4045 posts
@mrsbubbletea: I've waited on everything until today. I'm getting a nest cam since I will need on in May and happy the price dropped. But I also waited on an american girl doll andit went up in price!
clementine / 873 posts
@mrsbubbletea: I don't know how widespread it is and if there are exceptions, but some credit cards will do price-matching for you after the fact. I think Chase does it automatically, but others often have it as a feature.
pomelo / 5509 posts
I snagged a Chicco Nextfit Zip IX Luxe for $120 off retail on Albee Baby. I'm glad I waited until today, they had 25% off for Black Friday but it was much cheaper today!
@agold: Something I've been eyeing on Amazon went up in price between yesterday and today!
cantaloupe / 6131 posts
DH and I got:
- A treadmill. Walmart had the Gold's Gym treadmill that was $799 retail for $399! Plus Ebates had 4% cash back for Walmart today!
- I used the Target 15% off deal plus my REDcard and got 27 pieces of clothing for the kids for $86! I got all the shorts and t-shirts DS1 will need next spring/summer, plus a few more long pants and long shirts and hoodies for the kids for this winter. I don't think I paid over $3 for anything except 2 hoodies I got for $6.99 each before discounts.
- I snagged some deals on snacks/foods/supplements from individual websites. I'm on a low carb diet, so I got some MCT oil powder, KNOW Foods cookies, and ChocZero chocolate.
- I'm going to stop in person at Target today and get a really cheap pre-lit tree for $41.99. I can't get it shipped online, but it will be fine for our Christmas this year and then next year we'll move it upstairs to the play loft for the boys' own kids tree and get a nicer forever tree during the after Christmas sales this year.
- The boys' big gift this year will be the IKEA play kitchen with a bunch of food and pots and pans, so we're getting a $100 IKEA gift card, which right now you can get an extra $20 gift card free. Then we'll stack it with a $25 off $150 purchase coupon and get a great deal on everything!
pear / 1852 posts
I'm a teacher-author on TPT, and I've been checking out the deals on teacherspayteachers.com of clip art to use in future resources I add to my store. There's up to 25% off of the whole store!
pomegranate / 3658 posts
I've been saving up a long list of purchases for Black Friday and managed to tick through almost all of them (online only of course, I'm 8 months pregnant).
-Elliptical: got a NordicTrack reduced from $1300 to $777, perfect since DH gets an $800 fitness stipend from work!
-Gorgeous edison-bulb light fixture I've been lusting over, to go over our dining table, on a doorbuster deal (Wayfair)
-Dual trash/recycling can in rose gold - $50 off on Amazon
-Video monitor for the new baby, discount on Amazon
-Dresser for the guest room (to double as our upstairs changing table), almost 50% off (Overstock)
-Linen curtains, rings, and rods for our living/foyer windows, discounted (Overstock)
-Toaster oven, since ours started barfing smoke lately (Amazon)
-A few Christmas presents, including a stick blender for my mom (Amazon), a Strider balance bike for DD (Kohl's) and helmet (Amazon)
-Impulse purchase, a gorgeous aqua Lillebaby Airflow for almost 50% off (we have a Complete Organic but the waistband is a little beat up from constant use and at that price I couldn't resist the Airflow for hot weather, hot plane rides, etc)
-Wall calendars (all photos of DD) for my mom and MIL Christmas presents and a luggage tag for my mom with a picture of DD (Shutterfly)
We also finally bought a car, but that wasn't a Black Friday deal. Expensive weekend!!
You must login / Register to post
see more leaders...
Ask for Help
Make a Suggestion
Frequently Asked Questions
Most Viewed Posts
Postpartum Care Essentials
Sensory Play Activities
Starting Solids Gear
Transitioning to Toddler Bed
Who We Are
About the Bloggers
About the Hostesses
Apply to Blog
Apply to Hostess
Submit a Guest Blog
How We Make Money