My DH came down with a fever last night. Of course I was immediately concerned about the flu, but he denies having any other symptoms.

It started out at 100.7 last night, then was down to 99 something in the middle of the night after I gave Tylenol. I let him sleep in and he woke up at 101.8.

DH is relatively healthy despite his brain injury and seizure disorder. My main concern is the flu because I know it's been bad this year, but he still denies any other symptoms.

Would you call the doctor? Wait and see? Would you cancel an afternoon physical therapy appointment so he doesn't have to go out in the bitter cold? I would feel terrible exposing the kids and elderly ppl at the rehab center if he does have the flu, but at the same time I'd hate to cancel if his fever disappears later.