Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: phew!

2. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@littleblessings: Thank goodness. Stay put baby Nova!!

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

4. MOMTOLITTLEB

persimmon / 1188 posts

@yellowbeach: Beautiful photo! Congratulations! I hope you and baby are doing well.

5. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@yellowbeach: wow! beautiful pic! how is mama and baby doing?

6. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations! I hope you're both doing well. Looks like you must be with that skin-to-skin and no wires/tubes or anything

7. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: OMG! Congratulations!!! ❤❤❤

8. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: congratulations!! Brings tears to my eyes! ♥️ Hope you are both doing well!

9. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: have you thought about taking a magnesium supplement? I just started drinking some Natrual Calm magnesium every night. It can help ease and relax the uterus. At this point I'll try anything and it's not harmful, might be worth asking your doctor! I hope you got to celebrate your anniversary a little!

10. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@yellowbeach: Wow! Congratulations!! How are you and baby?!

11. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@psw27: @MapleMoose: thank you ladies. I did get to enjoy my anniversary a little bit. Once the kids were in bed, SO ran me a bubble bath and brought me some mashed potatoes to eat since I felt sick all day. He was very understanding and romantic!

@yellowbeach: congratulations she is beautiful!

12. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations!! How are you after the induction? How is your beautiful baby?

@littleblessings: Aww, that made me smile. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your anniversary, even if it wasn't what you originally planned.

13. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@yellowbeach: Congrats! She is so tiny!

14. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@yellowbeach congrats!

15. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@yellowbeach: omg!!! Congrats!! She's adorable! How are you feeling? How's she doing?

16. mrswilson2012

grape / 93 posts

@yellowbeach: Congrats mama! She is adorable!

17. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

And let the swelling of my feet and pure exhaustion begin! I've had a pretty easy pregnancy thus far so it's time. 33 weeks!

18. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

Passed the glucose test 🙌 And c-section is set for May 4th! Eeeek!

19. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@mrsmacSLP: I hear ya. I'm 30.5 weeks and I feel myself slowing down significantly. I'm not to the point of "I can't do this any more" but I'm also not answering "great!" when people ask how I'm feeling these days.

I did some googling for stats to get an idea of when to expect this babe based on my previous experience and being a 2nd time mom, and was depressed to see its basically 50/50 if he'll be early or late. For some reason my mind had not fathomed the possibility of going past my due date....

@lilteacherbee: So awesome to have a date! Also, one that my nerd friends would be super jealous of

20. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@JennyPenny: Haha that was the first thing DH said when I told him

21. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@JennyPenny: I felt the same way as you two weeks ago. Now all the teachers I work with don't even ask, they just know I'm exhausted and offer as much assistance as they can. I look tired, feel tired and am grumpy. I would like some sleep!

22. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@yellowbeach: congratulations!

23. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@lilteacherbee: whoohooo!!!!

After a terrible time with the 3 hour glucose test, I passed!!! Thank goodness. My csection is scheduled for April 19!

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. Our story is long and a little scary and involved me developing HELLP syndrome, but Evie is now doing well and my platelets and liver enzymes are recovering. If all goes well I will get to leave the hospital tomorrow. Without her, which will be hard, but she's a fighter and is going to be a champ in the NICU.

Much

25. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: So glad you're all ok!!! Do they have any idea how long she will stay in the NICU? We're all here for you!!

26. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: Thanks for the update! I hope she keeps getting stronger and does what she needs for a quick release from the NICU. I hate that you have to leave without her. Sending you all the best

27. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: Yay for both! But especially your scheduled c-section! Whoot whoot!

28. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@yellowbeach: I hope her stay is short and sweet! She's beautiful!

29. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

April 2017 Mamas

April 2: mrsmacSLP (#1 ) - 33w2d
    April 7: Cordie (#1 ) - 32w4d
    April 10: mrswilson2012 (#1 ) - 32w1d
    April 13: PeaceLily (#1) - 31w5d
    April 13: Megatherium (#2) - 31w5d
    April 15: MapleMoose (#3 ) - 31w3d
    April 17: littleblessings (#3 ) - 31w1d
    April 18: MOMTOLITTLEB (#2 ) - 31w0d
    April 19: bubblegum (#2 ) - 30w6d
    April 21: JennyPenny (#2 ) - 30w4d
    April 22: MissLace (#2 ) - 30w3d
    April 24: Trimama (#2) - 30w1d
    April 25: betsyr25 (#2) - 30w0d
    April 26: psw27 (#2 ) - 29w6d
    April 26: ValentineMommy (#3 ) - 29w6d
    April 27: abbydabbydoodlebug (#2 ) - 29w5d
    April 28: justjules (#2 ) - 29w4d
    May 10: lilteacherbee (#3 ) - 27w6d

: 8 : 6 : 1

Sweet Arrivals

February 12: yellowbeach (#1 ) - Evie

@yellowbeach: let me know if I got anything wrong

Also, I know we have a lot of scheduled csections and induction dates, so let me know if you want those added so we can track them as they come up

30. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: You can add mine - scheduled for April 19 (exactly 39w and my mom's bday!) Thanks!!

31. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@yellowbeach: aw! The cutest little fighter!. I had a friend who had HELLP and it's no joke! So sorry you had to go through that experience but glad your little one seems to be doing well!

32. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@yellowbeach: Hope her NICU stay is short and you're all home together soon

@ValentineMommy: Yay!!

@JennyPenny: You can add my RCS- May 4th!

33. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: So glad everything is going well. I've been a NICU mom so please reach out if you need anything, even if it is just support or to vent. xoxo.

34. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@JennyPenny: I have my induction scheduled for April 12th in the evening.

35. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Update- I had an appointment and was diagnosed with heart arrhythmia. Nothing wrong with Nova, just me. They said it won't harm her but it causes me to feel like poo and feel faint doing simple things like standing. I'm happy to finally have a diagnosis on the horribleness that I have been feeling.

Also, SO and I applied for a home today and should have a call on whether we get it or not by tomorrow morning. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated!

36. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: I'm sorry to hear about your heart, but I'm glad you finally have some answers. Is there any treatment? Good luck with the house, fingers crossed!

37. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@littleblessings: Oh wow, I'm glad you finally have answers. Is it something that's pregnancy-related and will go away once you deliver, or is it a permanent change?

38. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@psw27: @JennyPenny: it's pregnancy related and the only treatment is rubbing an artery in my neck which can make me pass out. DR said it's because of the extra blood volume.

Still waiting to hear back about the home. They didn't send in the paper work until this morning so hopefully I'll hear soon. This wait is nerve wracking

39. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

It is so weird to put my hand on my stomach and feel a straight up FOOT jamming out hahahah.... I'm glad he's active and growing but ouch/weird.

40. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@JennyPenny: You can add my scheduled c-section if you'd like April 18th

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee