Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6745 posts

@mrsmacSLP: @littleblessings: @JennyPenny: Thanks for the commiseration, ladies. I'm just trying to soak up all the newborn snuggles I can!

@justjules: She's seriously so beautiful!!

2. yellowbeach

GOLD / apricot / 280 posts

How old is LO? 3 months (14 weeks)

Current weight/height/milestones? Tipping the scales at 11 lbs (almost 3x her birth weight) and with a head in the 97% percentile, not even adjusted for age

What's your LO like? Any personalities showing through?
    She's just this week started interacting and smiling at DH and I. She used to love tummy time but seems to be moving out of that phase. Today we switched from Newborn to Size 1 diapers. She's growing so fast!

Eating: Since I went back to work, my milk has dwindled to about 50% of what it was since I maybe get to pump 1-2 times in a 10-12 hour shift . She's eating 3-4 oz (sometimes 5 oz) of mostly Neosure (for premies) every 3 hours.

Sleeping: Last night she slept through the 3am feed, s we had a great 6 hour stretch of sleep!

How's your recovery going? I've been back to normal with the exception of my waistline since about 2 weeks PP. I survived our first day of daycare yesterday. I expected to be an emotional mess, but I didn't even cry!

Picture

3. littleblessings

pear / 1593 posts

Who all has smiley LOs?

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee