Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2018 Moms

1. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@bhbee: oh that’s so smart to give the toddler/older kid presents at home, I’m going to do that. I got my son a really cute little baby doll a few weeks ago to introduce him to the idea of a baby—he is a maniac for his stuffed animals but dude could NOT care less about it what a boy. Saving it for my daughter, haha. And I don’t think your induction plan is selfish at all! You’re doing it for your other kids and your sanity, not so you can take a girls solo trip to Cabo, man. My OB offered to schedule one for me starting around 39+ weeks if I haven’t gone early; I’m leaning towards waiting just because my son came naturally right on time, but not getting attached to any specific plan just yet. That’s so great that your to do list is mostly done! I forget, are you putting the baby in a converted dining room, or doubling up your older kids, or both?? Makes sense re hiccups. I get a growth scan on Monday, so I’ll get to see exactly what position she’s got going on. And yes, tons of pressure, I’m only 34 weeks but so so uncomfortable my veins are out of control and very painful, too, and they’re making the pressure feel worse. Well, it’s really the home stretch

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LCTBQE: you are right about the home stretch! The pressure is kind of reminding me of early labor and it’s like ohhhhhh crap

I can’t take much credit for my list being nearly done since I basically had nothing on it! Yay to baby 3! We’re not redecorating anything which helps. Both kids keep their room, crib is in my son’s room with a girly sheet on it and we’ll see how it goes. My 6yo actually wants the baby to sleep with her but that’s probably because she doesn’t remember how much her brother woke up!!

Oh and too funny about the baby doll. My son is kind of into the one we got my daughter before he was born but if that baby’s treatment is any indication we are in trouble! He did tell me once the baby will need straps on when he pushes the stroller ...

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Seslsesl: hope today went ok! Thinking of you!

4. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@bhbee: Thank you! The ECV went well, but I'm not convinced that baby will stay put!

I went in expecting it to be pretty intense, possibly painful, but it really wasn't bad at all. Just a little discomfort and pressure, and baby was turned in 5-6 minutes. It was not easy for the OB though - he kept trying and trying baby would get in position then pop his head back up. Finally he tried to turn him the other way and he cooperated!

I think baby has already turned transverse, but I can't tell if I'm totally in my head or actually can tell his position from the movements I'm feeling. I'm trying to be at peace with the fact that he'll go where he'll go and the most important is that he arrives safely....but I really don't want a c-section! I have my 38 week appt with my midwife on Monday, so I'll know for sure then if he's still head down or not!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

5. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Seslsesl: hope that baby is head down for you still! You are so close!

How is everyone doing? Any babies yet?

Things are feeling real (and surreal at the same time) - my mom is coming 3 weeks from today to watch my older kids (assuming no baby before then). I am totally holding onto that idea because I feel pretty bad but don’t really think this baby will come early. I am so ready to feel like myself again!

Hope everyone is hanging in there!

6. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@bhbee: I so feel ready to feel like myself again - but I know that's still a long time coming :-). I finally admitted to myself the other day that I just can't physically do stuff - like pick up my 4 year old - or even really a laundry basket - and I have to come to terms with it. I'm only 33+ weeks!

Trying to determine when I'll leave work, either at 36 or 37 weeks. Trying to wrap things up here to leave all my work in good hands. It's very strange!

@Seslsesl: I hope baby stays put! I totally hear you on not wanting a C-section! I know that if I have to, it's fine, but I'd just rather not be recovering from surgery when we bring a new baby home on top of everything else.

My post-partum doula recommended a recipe to make these soothing ice pads for recovery and I just ordered all the special oils and stuff to pre-make them and I'm actually REALLY excited about it. I don't really know why - maybe it's a nesting this? But, why question it - just enjoy the ride right?

OH last thought - two of my closest friends recently had their second babies (like within a few days of each other a few weeks ago) and so far they both say that things have been easier this time around. It was super reassuring for me to hear - so hopefully it's helpful for other 2nd time moms here (although I know some of you are 3rd timers!!)

Ok, enough from me. Hope you're all well! Can't believe there will be actually babies soon! EEK!

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: I found the second time SO much easier! On all fronts ... labor (1/4 of the time for me!), recovery, bf, and just generally knowing what to do.

8. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@Seslsesl: yesss stay down there baby! How can you tell if he’s transverse?? Glad turning him worked (at least for a bit) and wasn’t too painful @bhbee: @math.nerd: omg, amen to feeling like yourself again. I am so worn out that I honestly have moments where I can’t remember what it feels like to just like, get up from sitting on the floor, or tie my shoes. I want my body back but I remember last time I didn’t feel like I *really* had it back until I weaned at 12 months then I got pregnant 3 months later, haha. Mathnerd what are the pp pads?! Are they easy to make? Speaking of prep, anyone make any freezer meals yet?

AFM I had a growth scan Monday and she is head down and exactly average size. Maybe I won’t have to deliver another 9-pounder

9. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@LCTBQE: The pads are just overnight maxi pads presoaked in a blend of witch hazel and aloe vera and lavender oil. You put them in the freezer and use as needed. A friend of mine said she did something similar and she LOVED them! I'm sure you could find a recipe online (I can also message you what the doula gave me if you're interested).

@bhbee: Hooray about second babies! I'm hopeful that's the case for me too. I know that I'm such a worry-wart/perfectionist/neurotic head case, so I know that I'll be able to stress myself out somehow, but I do hope that I'll take some of what I learned from the first time around

10. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LCTBQE: with you on hoping for a baby under 9! My first was “only” 8.5 and hoping this one comes out about the same (I’ve given up hope on smaller since my kids are super tall ... weird since I’m 5’2” and dh is 5’7”!)

I was sooo much more organized for meals last time. I did make a lasagna last time my mom visited and we split it into three small pans (since I hate having to eat too much of any one thing). Other than that I’ve just made a bunch of rice and bean burritos - no cooking required! I figure I’m past the point of doing any more but we can live off TJs as needed

11. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

Agh my original response did post after all?! Website said it ate it and then it didn’t show up on my phone after multiple refreshes. Wtf.

12. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@bhbee: I am so into your third-timer chill-ness. Yes to pp bean burritos. Just had a regular OB appt and the doctor told me to eat low carb for the next month and that was the only thing I could do to inform/control the size of the baby. I didn’t tell him I was too tired to make a salad

@math.nerd: I have all that stuff!! Yes would you post the recipe here?

13. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

Also just remembered I had a prominent linea nigra last time and nothing at all this time. Is that weird?

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LCTBQE: generally weird maybe but pregnancy weird no still time too! I never get much of one and just at the very end

Oh also ... screw the low carb unless it sounds good to you. At the end with my son alllll I wanted was protein and he was 9lb13oz on his due date. I think I just built him up! (But he’s still giant so I figure genes were the key factor not my eating)

15. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@LCTBQE: I'm waiting to hear back from her about a specific measurement that was excluded from the written directions. I'll let you know what I hear back!

16. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

Hi everyone!

@bhbee - After panicking and crying at my midwife appointment on Monday, she confirmed that baby is still head down and pretty locked in place! I was worried he was transverse because there'd be times when I'd feel big bumps on either side of my stomach, but she said that was probably just him pushing his butt one way and legs another. I've totally stopped worrying about it and am now just preparing for baby to get here one way or another!

I'm officially 38 weeks today and completely ready for him to get here - I don't remember being this anxious for my first to arrive - not sure if it's just because I'm not working full-time (summer break) and so not as distracted or what, but I'm a little crazed about wanting labor to start. I haven't actually done anything to get things going because ultimately I want him to come when he's ready, but I wouldn't mind if it was within the next week!

@math.nerd - those postpartum pads sound heavenly! I might look something like that up and get some started.

@LCTBQE - I've been horrible about making meals ahead of time. With my first, there were a few hours between when my water broke and when contractions started, so I made a lasagna, but I haven't done anything this time. We might just live off lots of simple pasta dishes, frozen veggies, and frozen pizzas for a while...

I'm totally with everyone on wanting my body back. My hips ache in the morning, I can't move from a seated position to standing without groaning, and forget bending over. A big, but totally weird thing, is that I can't wait to not be pregnant so I can deal with our cats' litter box again - it's usually my job, but my husband's been dealing with it since I've been pregnant and let's just say he's not as fastidious about it as I am and there's a lot of nagging that I'd really like to stop having to do...

I hope everyone is feeling as good as possible and getting through these last few weeks with more patience than me!

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Seslsesl: good work baby on staying head down!!

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

just had to play tooth fairy for the first time. must be time to have another baby!!

seriously though, these BH are getting intense. it feels like my uterus is bearing down hard and I can feel it through the tops of my thighs. reallllllly hoping this isn't going to go on for 3 whole more weeks. trying to drink a lot but I'm sure the 110 degree heat here isn't helping. and on the flip side I've started to freak out about having a fast labor. oh the fun of the last few weeks!

hope everyone has a good weekend!

19. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@bhbee: How fun! Playing tooth fairy, not the intense BH.

I'm feeling the same way - I had intense cramps yesterday morning, felt so much pressure last night, and my body just feels so ready and I can't imagine another 12 days (or more!) of this!

Even though I'm ready for him to come, all of the people who offered to take care of our daughter when I'm in labor are out of town this week, so logistically it'd be easier if he waits another week so we know someone can be with our four year old, but another week sounds sooo long!

What is everyone planning for sleeping arrangements when baby arrives? We have an Arms Reach bassinet, but our new bedroom is pretty small, so we'll have to rearrange some furniture to fit it if it's going to go right next to my side of the bed. Anyone else room-sharing at first?

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Seslsesl: I hope your baby waits just until your help gets back! I know I’m probably kidding myself on the pressure etc really meaning anything for me. I remember thinking for sure labor was starting at 37 weeks last time and he was born on his due date!

We have usually room shared for about 10 weeks (I think?) until sleep got better. This one may be longer since the alternative to sleeping with us is sleeping with another kid! We have a PNP bassinet that will take up every inch from bed to wall which is annoying, but so nice for feedings to have them close. I wish we had something smaller but too cheap to buy something new for a short time period so we’ll hope it works!

21. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

has everyone packed their hospital bag? I just am packing mine today because the HB-er Sweetiepie reminded me to get my shit together as she went into labor at 36w (!). I remembered my eye mask, ear plugs, chap stick, XL iPhone charger, yoga pants, baby take home sleeper--what am I forgetting?

@bhbee: hahahahahaha, I'm sure you will be astonished that no the low-carb does not sound "good to me". didn't you mention that you were constantly nauseated during the third tri too? my nausea is full-force during almost all waking hours. it feels different than the first-tri morning sickness, and not as bad, but it hardly ever goes away. not to even mention the heartburn, if it is possible to overdose on pepcid ac I'm going to anyway all that to say carbs are easier to stomach than steak and eggs. sorry about your BH, mine are ramping up but don't sound as intense as yours. do you really find that hydration helps that much? and damnnnn I love Texas but when it's over 90 it does start to get to me, 110 sounds like fainting walking from the house to the car level.

@math.nerd: yes LMK! I'm going to make some

@Seslsesl: phew re baby being head down! that's great news. and yes I'm also having trouble finding people who are going to be in town to watch our son--everyone is on vacation in August! my best friend is signed up for now, but sadly her dad is dying and she could get called out of state at any point, so I can't totally count on her. what are you going to do if you go into labor early? as for sleeping arrangements, we're just planning to replicate what we did with our boy--rock n play by my side of the bed for 4-5 weeks and then move to the crib in the nursery. I could also do our PNP instead as it's a true flat surface--going to feel it out, but basically I agree with you bhbee, too cheap to go buy a Halo bassinet or something for just a few weeks.

22. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LCTBQE: yes I’m on the toast and granola bar diet pretty much! I try to eat some protein midday when I feel the best usually (string cheese counts right? ... oh well). My ob says it’s all reflux related but I’m already on Prevacid and supplement with tums so just waiting it out! I do remember it going away as soon as baby was here last time, hoping for the same. And no I don’t think hydration matters that much for BH unless you are super thirsty. For me getting off my feet usually helps but in the evening, not so much. I think I’m going to agree to a cervix check this week and there better be some progress!!

I haven’t packed my bag ... I’m trying to tempt fate planning to do that stuff when I hit 38w on Friday. I did sterilize my pump parts and such so I can try that to induce after another week or so!
    Do you have snacks in your bag? That was always key for me, we usually bring juice boxes and snacks. I never want to eat past very early labor but good for reducing husband whining and good for after birth when constantly hungry!

23. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@LCTBQE I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad and hope that timing works out so that others are around when you go into labor! One of the families that I'm most comfortable with will be back in town on Thursday, so I'm hoping to hold out until then! If he comes before Thursday, we have a neighbor that offered to come over in the middle of the night, and another neighbor/friend that we could probably ask to take her during the day, but it'd be a big ask and I'll be more comfortable when our friends with kids are back.

@bhbee I have the worst heartburn too - my countdown to myself is whether the baby will come before I have to buy another giant bottle of Tums. I had it with my first and it went away basically the moment she was born, so I'm hoping the same is true with this one.

I've packed my hospital bag, but I honestly think it's a random assortment of stuff and I should take a closer look and think a bit more about what I'm bringing. Snacks and juice is a great idea, and an extra long phone cord is smart - two things I'll try to remember but will probably forget when the time comes.

24. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Thread-hacking for a moment because I cannot focus on anything else and wanted to fill you all in!

Our MaterniT21 results all came back negative!! I had a co-worker of mine write down the gender for me so DH and I can open it tonight, together. 6pm cannot come fast enough today!!!

I hope you are all doing well! I cannot wait to see babies!!

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: !!!!! Keep us posted on the gender, so exciting!!

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: I will and thank you! I have to wait to post on here until after our gender reveal this weekend because my Bestie uses HB and I don't want her to peek!

27. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@LabradorLover: OMGGGG!!!!!!! Just saw this, I am over the moon for you!!!

28. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

August Mamas
    1st: Seslsesl (#2)
    2nd: CaliforniaDreams (#3)
    10th: bhbee (#3)
    24th: LCTBQE (#2)
    27th: coffeemom (#3)
    31st: Math.Nerd (#2)

LabradorLover (2/9!!!!)

29. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@bhbee: @Seslsesl: yes, I remember the reflux going away immediately too, I'm looking forward to that, I'm at a point where I'm taking a pepcid ac maximum strength basically upon waking and again at dinner time and supplementing with tums, which, agreed, I don't want to buy another bottle! just got my last-ever bottle of prenatal vitamins, and my puppy who is a dream but a little chewer just destroyed my Spanx power mama shorts which were *really* helping with my vein pain problem, and I refuse to buy another pair. dude loves him an underwear crotch out of the dirty laundry basket

I remember our hospital had TONS of snacks and I didn't want to eat anything while I was in labor before, so I'm going to pack like two bars but otherwise chill. @Seslsesl: you're almost to Thursday and then you're home free! both of you are really coming down to the wire. Is everyone planning to go natural or do an epidural? I got the epidural last time and loved it, my big fear is not getting to have one again due to timing or another unforeseen factor, or having back labor or something.

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LCTBQE: jealous your hospital had snacks . . . we've always been at university hospitals that are pretty bare bones but actually this time could be different since we had to switch again. (were you on that thread a while back about special treatment/meals/etc during your stay? so interesting to see how different it can be! I think we do get a "special" meal this time so it may all be different - this hospital actually has fancy suites you can pay to be in but not sure how they treat the rest of us)

that sucks about the support shorts. the end is so rough even with those kind of things for help! don't feel bad if you need to splurge!

I'm still planning to go natural again but keeping a more open mind than in the past, especially if we do induce. the first time I was realllllly into natural (which was good since I had a fairly long labor and tons of back labor). the second time I did not have a choice due to timing and holy moly a fast labor is painful but it's also over so quickly you can totally do it if needed (and that time, it only felt like back labor during transition which went fast). the first time my reaction for at least a few hours after was "omg I am never doing this again" (of course the hormones wore that down quickly) but the second time, literally immediately after I was thinking "omg we need to have more babies". so, long story short the second time is just way better no matter what for most people

of course I can sound all cool and collected above but I'm actually doing a fair amount of freaking out when I get extra tired or hormonal . . . vacillating from "baby's going to come too fast and we're not going to have childcare" to "I'm going to get induced and it's going to be long and horrifying". then in the light of day I go back to "eh, whatever, it'll be fine".

my OB mentioned stripping my membranes tomorrow (I've never done this, am I going to regret it??) but I'm considering asking her not to tell me anything about progress because I think it will just make me anxious one way or the other! with the others I didn't do any progress checks until actually in labor so I have no idea what is even usual for my body.

31. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@LabradorLover: That's so exciting - CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you and your husband

32. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@LCTBQE: I had to laugh a little about your dog, even though it does suck that he ate your pair of shorts!

It's funny you should ask about the medicated/non-medicated route because I'm literally watching "The Business of Being Born" right now to prep myself for what I hope is another med-free birth. I had a fast, relatively easy labor and delivery with my first and loved everything about it and would love to do it all over again. I am trying to prepare myself for a med-free birth, but also be mindful that this time could be completely different and I need to be open to lots of different possibilities.

Since my first was so fast (6 hours from first contraction to birth), my midwives are preparing me for a fast second delivery so I'm kind of like @BHBEE in that I'm nervous he's just going to come fast and furious and I'll have an unassisted home birth or car delivery! We probably need to head to the hospital early this time just in case, but the longer you're at a hospital, the more likely there'll be interventions - I'm CLEARLY overthinking everything, lol.

33. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

Wow! This board got hopping in the past few days!

@LabradorLover: So happy for you! and So glad you're sharing with us!

I had my 34 week appt. today - Ultrasound shows baby is head down (hooray) but her head is measuring at 40 weeks (egad!!!!!!)

She mentioned that because of that measurement, she'd like to induce at 39 weeks. EEK! I'm not sure how I feel about that.... What do you all think?

I don't love the idea of being induced at all - I'd much rather go into labor on my own (I suppose that's still very possible), and I really want to avoid a C-Section. I know that induction can lead to C-section more often, but so can a super gigantic baby head!

Hopefully it'll be a total non-issue and I'll naturally go into labor at like 8 weeks 4 days and hooray!

34. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: I am with you on freaking out about induction! Except my ob is offering next Friday the 3rd (or later but whoa that’s soon!)

I wonder how accurate that head measurement is on average? I know overall size estimates can easily be off, maybe head is more accurate since they can see it pretty directly, but could be worth researching. I’d also maybe ask for another sonogram at 38-39 weeks and see if that’s an option. With my #2, I never had a sonogram past 20w but we knew I was measuring big on fundal height. And he was huge with a 90-something %ile head. But so much easier on my lady parts despite the larger size. So maybe you can wait and get more info.but I hope you go naturally first anyway! I’m going to start pumping and trying all the natural induction stuff this weekend in hopes of doing the same! I am just SO over everything.

35. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

1. If anyone has any energy left to actually do anything: https://smittenkitchen.com/recipes/freezer-friendly/?format=list
    I aspire to make like 2 freezer meals anyone have any other healthyish favorites?

2. @math.nerd: hi! Did you settle on a v name?? I have heard such wild discrepancies with the in uterine sizing measurements vs actual baby size... can you just play it by ear? I wonder if you will start to feel more clearly about things in the next couple weeks as you go along or get more information. Either way she’ll be out safely soon I know no one wants a c section but also, thank god for c sections (right?) I am trying to take the same approach as everyone, don’t get too attached to the plan. Or rather, my plan is baby and me alive and healthy.

@bhbee: yep I’m starting to get anxiety pangs about the whole thing, too I keep thinking I’m not organized and haven’t “done” anything, and then I’m like, wait, I moved towns and bought a fucking house and turned my entire life upside down and I’m feeling guilty because I haven’t washed the liner of the rock n play or made a frozen vegetable soup? Bahhhhhh. Anyway good luck with the membrane stripping and pumping. I’ve heard so many positive stories about nipple stimulation being THE thing that works! Agreed for the fiftieth time, I’m over it too. There’s a small part of me that hopes she’s late so she can share my son and my husbands birthday (same day a few days after my dd) but that is completely dumb and probably won’t happen. Also even though Mt Sinai has snacks and my room had a view overlooking Central Park, it was NOT very nice. All the rooms are shared and the facility is a little down in the heels, but I don’t care because their nursing staff was awesome and it’s just two nights. It’s probably on par with a university hospital? Where are you delivering this time?

36. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@math.nerd: I hope she comes naturally for you! I kind of agree with @bhbee in that I've read that those estimates can be totally accurate or way off - maybe another quick check when you're closer would give you peace of mind either way.

@LCTBQE: No guilt! You're right, you've done a ton in the last few weeks (and your body is doing a ton now!), so no guilt allowed. I'm 39 weeks and there are no sheets on the crib mattress or bassinet because our cats keep laying on them and getting fur everywhere, I have no meals prepped, my hospital bag is only quasi-packed...I figure we're as ready as we'll ever be - baby won't know if I sanitize his pacifiers/bottles today or in 4 weeks and I honestly am just a little over obsessing over certain details. I just want baby here!

@bhbee: I think I might totally copy you and break out the breast pump if I'm not feeling anything by Sunday. I think my midwives will let me go to 41 weeks, if not later, but who wants to go past 41 weeks?! Also, totally selfishly, I have a work retreat on Monday and Tuesday that I feel obligated to go to if I'm still pregnant so there's a big part of me that wants baby to come before Monday so don't have to go to the retreat! I think I might beg off no matter what because I'll be 2 days away from my due date and I think I can just say I'm uncomfortable even if I feel fine

37. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@Seslsesl: ive heard that documentary is really good—I don’t want to watch it because I loved my epidural and I guess it’s like watching sausage being made 😅 but more power to ya! Maybe if #1 was that fast you don’t have to worry about a long labor leading to a c section?? I would def be more concerned about a car baby, which I am a tiny bit too since it’ll take 90 minutes to drive there from my house. This is happening so soon for you!!
    And yeah it’s funny about the puppy, he’s really a good boy otherwise can’t figure it if it was an act of loyalty or defiance, but they were basically in shreds already anyway. Not buying more because after today I officially have SIX more days to commute into my office, which is 2.5 hours a day of commuting so thank god the end is in sight!

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Seslsesl: heck yeah milk that pregnancy sympathy!! A work retreat sounds awful right now. Of course so does everything

@LCTBQE: agree nursing staff is so key. I’m delivering at Medical City this time (I forget is Dallas your hometown?) and that is actually one thing that makes me nervous ... they have a pretty awful c-sec rate that supposedly they’re really trying to change but who knows how the nurses feel about things. My OB office I trust at least, they went there when the women’s hospital was recently redone. But when I went on the tour it seemed like everywhere else, I have a feeling the $ went to the luxury suites! Which honestly, who even cares given the state of your self post birth

I am feeling guilty about not getting stuff done too, but we are all doing amazingly just for showing up each day! I always forget the misery of the end until I get there!

39. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@bhbee: That's a good point about measurements. I'm always telling people not to worry about measurements they get from Dr. It's so much easier to give advice than to take it! I think she'll do another ultrasound in two weeks and we'll see if anything changes.

And such a good idea to get my pump out! I will have to find those parts and get them cleaned!

@LCTBQE: UGH! No name settled. I'm so type-A and not having a name right now is maddening!!!

And - that's so true - the only real plan is healthy mom and healthy baby, however that ends up. I learned that for sure with a preemie last time. Of course, this pregnancy I was so worried about early labor and another teeny baby and now I'm worrying about induction and a huge baby! It always is what you least expect.

You're delivering in NYC? With a view of Central Park! I love the sound of that. (although the shared room thing sounds less appealing). When I was on hospital bed rest with my first I had a nice single room and my view was of that class Los Angeles sight - the freeway.

40. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Seslsesl: @math.nerd: Thank you!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee