Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2018 Moms

1. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

My NT went great everything looking normal. I called my OB to see if my panorama was back yet, but still pending.

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LCTBQE: hopefully over the weekend so they can call you Monday! Glad it went well, hope you got some cute baby pics

3. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@LCTBQE: First time mommy here...they just use the ultrasound to measure the back of baby's neck, right? Do they normally do anything else (besides blood work)?

PS glad everything is looking good for you!

4. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@bhbee: I hope!
    @LabradorLover: that's right. Ideally you want the measurement under 2.5 mm, my technician told me today that really they just want under 3. They should be able to show you arms and legs and very basic anatomy, no gender though. Our blob was sucking his thumb when is yours again??

5. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@LCTBQE: haha aww that is cute! Mine is on 2/16!

6. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Question about MaterniT21 again...any of you that have had this previously, did you get a login for a website or anything? My doctor says they will just call me with the results but I'm obsessing and trying to figure out a way to login to the website!

7. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@bhbee: I'm catching up after a crazy week at work. CONGRATS on your little girl and good NIPT results! How exciting for your family!

8. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@Mrs. Gumdrop: Welcome! It's fun to see the group grow!

9. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

Hi everyone! I've had a crazy couple of weeks at work and heading into a busy work weekend, but it was so nice to check in here and see such good news! I'm starting to show a bit, and we've started telling more and more people in person, so it's starting to feel real. My next appointment is 2/14 and I'm anxious to hear this little guy's heartbeat again and just check in with my midwife. This pregnancy feels like it's going so much slower than with my first - I'm ready for the summer (well not truly ready, but I'm anxious for this baby to arrive!)

10. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Seslsesl: thank you! I agree everything feels slow until the anatomy scan at least! I’m not really ready for summer third tri though

@LabradorLover: when I had it I did not get a login but that was 2014. You could poke around their website or ask dr Google. I had never heard of a website for results until they gave me the Panorama card this time.

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Unexpected results with telling the kids. My 3yo was excited (mostly about diggers on his big bro shirt although he did say some cute stuff) and my 6yo just bawled about how I’d have to leave to have the baby at the hospital. I tried to explain that it’s 6 months away ... yikes! You just never know what to expect with kids!

Looking forward to similar mixed results telling my family

12. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

We just posted our announcement!!

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: so cute!!!!!

I’m not making any one big announcement but I told my family and started telling friends. It’s fun to make it real!

I hope we get several gender reports here this week

14. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@LabradorLover: HA! Adorable!

I'm starting to worry a bit over here. Next appt. is on Friday and I'll be 12 weeks - haven't heard a heartbeat yet since my last appt. was only at 8 weeks. I had my NIPT test last week and I don't even want to know the results until I know that this pregnancy is still a go! I found out about my miscarriage at my 11 week appointment last time so I'm just super apprehensive. I still feel really sick in the evenings -- but I was still throwing up even AFTER I found out about my miscarriage last time, so no real comfort for me there.
    I'm TOTALLY showing and can't do much about it so I'd love to be able to tell people that I'm growing a human - not just overeating but I need to just hold out until Friday to get some peace of mind.

I hope you ladies are all starting to head into the 2nd tri with all those awesome 2nd trimester feelings - full of energy and feeling great!!!!

15. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@math.nerd: Hang in there! Try to just have positive thoughts!

16. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: there is something so hard about the days before an appt! Even past the nipt I still check for blood every time and freak out if I feel any watery discharge or anything. You are not alone - hoping for only great news for you this week!

17. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

Great news from my panorama: I am having a healthy baby GIRL !!!!!!!! I’m astonished, I never ever thought we’d make anything but boys. We found out this morning, still in shock

18. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@LCTBQE: congrats!!!!

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LCTBQE: yay for surprise girls!!!!! I bet everyone will be excited if your family has mostly boys! So fun!

20. CoffeeMom

cherry / 239 posts

@LCTBQE: Congratulations!!

21. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@LCTBQE: Congrats!

22. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@math.nerd: Sending good vibes your way! I agree with Bhbee - there is something anxiety-ridden about the lead up to appointments. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow, have told most people we work with or see regularly, am showing, etc, and I'm totally paranoid that there won't be a heartbeat at my appointment tomorrow - for no reason at all! Didn't mean to thread-jack, just wanted to say I know the feeling and I bet everything will be perfect for you on Friday!

23. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@Seslsesl: Thanks for the kind words - I hope your appt. goes well today!

I took the NIPT blood test last Tuesday and still haven't gotten the results! I'm tempted to call my OB and see if I have missed a step somewhere - - but I don't want to accidentally find out the sex before my appointment, in case I get bad news. But it would be nice to know if the other results came back OK - then I would know at least things were still cooking at that point. Does that make sense! Ahhhhh!

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: which test did you take? Seems like panorama is taking at least 1.5 weeks. If you took that one you can obsess online

I totally get it on wanting the healthy news first! I’m sure they get a lot of calls to check in on it.

25. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@bhbee: honestly, I don't know! The nurse told me that I would get an email that would prompt me to 'register', but I haven't gotten such an email. A friend said that she had to go and register first -but I have no idea where I would go to do that! Why is this so complicated? I'm pregnant! My brain isn't at full capacity!

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: if they told you that I think there’s a decent chance it’s panorama. They have a website you can register on but you need a case ID to link to your test - I think you can get it by calling them (natera) and giving your info. It doesn’t get you the results any faster but you can see they have received the sample and their estimated completion date, and it will say online when they send results to your dr. You can also view the report online about 1-2 days after they send to the dr, which we used to look at the gender together even though the dr had already called me with the basic result.

I hope you hear soon no matter which test it is!!

27. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@LabradorLover: @bhbee: @CoffeeMom: @Seslsesl: thanks, everyone I'm starting to get used to the idea of a girl. my husband and I think it's so weird to talk about the baby using feminine pronouns! it feels all wrong

@math.nerd: hang in there, it's so hard with infrequent appointments. My panorama took almost the 2 full weeks (blood drawn Tuesday morning, results on Monday 13 days later) this time, but in 2016 it was back in 7 days. I'll bet there's a decent chance they have it when you go in on Friday. I don't know about the online login stuff but if they don't have it Friday, just call first thing Monday morning.

@LabradorLover: announcement is so cute, can you post more pictures of your dogs?!

28. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@bhbee: Thank you! I swear I'm usually a very intelligent person and can easily navigate these instructions! Since the appt. is tomorrow I'm just going to wait and see what happens. It's easier to be patient when I'm working nearly 60 hrs a week and feeling sick the rest. Ha!

@LCTBQE: Congrats on the girl! We have one boy now and I'd really love to have a girl -- I know I shouldn't care, but it's still fun to imagine. I'm sure I missed it up above, but is this baby #3? Two boys and a girl on the way? So lovely!

29. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@math.nerd: I’m not sure even with that login stuff that you’d be able to get the real results—doesn’t it just give you the test’s status in the process? And no this is just #2 for me, we have an 18-month-old boy already—this will be exactly a 2-year age gap.

Also as of last night I’m feeling movement!!! Anybody else?

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: let us know if you get news tomorrow! Time to update the list

@LCTBQE: I’ve been feeling it for a little while! But still inconsistent as to when and how much. Looking forward to bigger movement and hiccups!!

31. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: @LCTBQE: remind me of how far along you ladies are...I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and I want to know when I should start feeling movement!!!

I had my NT ultrasound today and it came back perfect! Still waiting on MaterniT21 results but so glad to know my little one seems to be doing well. HB was 163 and was moving around quite a bit. I'm just so in love with my little one already!!

My next appointment, I believe for routine bloodwork and a fetal hb check, is on March 16th.

Can't wait to hear how @math.nerd's appointment went!

32. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: yay for an awesome scan! I can’t wait to hear everyone’s NIPT results.

I’m 15w today and started feeling it around 13, but that was not true for my first. That was more like 18 and it can certainly be later too and be totally normal. It is hard to wait, it’s my favorite part of being pregnant!

My personal wait is to be showing in a cute way. I carry so low and have a naturally defined waist (despite my fluff) and it always takes so long to pop it out and get a cute bump! I definitely just look lumpy right now

33. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: Ok, I will keep that in mind! I feel like I should start feeling soon only because baby is so freaking active! I've had morning scans and afternoon scans and baby is literally bouncing all over the screen, quite funny to watch!

Some people keep telling me that I am showing and I just laugh and say its still only food...I have always had somewhat of a belly so it is hard for me to tell what is new and what isn't I definitely think the lower part of my belly is starting to pop more but hopefully i'll be able to tell better, soon!

34. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

Good news today at my 12 week appointment! Everything looks good and my tests came back normal and we're having a girl! We did a quick ultrasound so I got to see the little one sucking on her thumb. Loved it. Felt mostly excited for the first time this pregnancy.

Thanks so much for all the support in this group!

35. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: congrats on your healthy girl!!

36. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@math.nerd: @LabradorLover: wonderful news!!!!! You both must be feeling so much joy and relief Math nerd congratulations on your girl Quite a few in this group!

@LabradorLover: re movement what bhbee said—with my first I felt a couple of questionable little goldfish flips at 16/17 weeks but nothing regular until 18w. I’m 13w now and only felt it 4 or so times.

37. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

August Mamas

1st: Seslsesl (#2)
    2nd: CaliforniaDreams (#3)
    10th: bhbee (#3) , Mrs. Gumdrop (#2)
    13th: hannahshope (#1)
    24th: LCTBQE (#2)
    25th: LabradorLover (#1)
    27th: coffeemom (#3)
    31st: Math.Nerd (#2)
    Sept 4th: EmmaNZ (#2)

Appointments

3/16: LabradorLover
    3/29: hannahshope (anatomy scan)

anything to change or add just reply!

38. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

@math.nerd: Congratulations! Such exciting news!

39. Seslsesl

olive / 50 posts

All went well at my appointment on Wednesday - baby was moving around a bit so it took the midwife a second to find the heartbeat, but she found it and we could hear him wiggling around!

As for feeling movements, I think I felt my first around 18 weeks, sometime before my 20 week ultrasound, but not super early. I'm 16+3 today and I think I've felt flutters a couple of times, but nothing definite - still impatiently waiting to feel the baby move regularly - I love that feeling!

Hope everyone has a great weekend (and happy long weekend if you have Monday off)!

40. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@math.nerd: congrats on your little girl and everything going well!!

@Seslsesl: glad to hear you had a good appointment!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee