Hellobee Boards

December 2014 Moms (and their kids)

1. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30068 posts

@FaithFertility: So jealous you're going on a cruise! Which one is it?? Ugh, this whole school shooting stuff hurts my heart... and is making me scared for my kids to start real school... So sorry to hear about your friend's loss.

Not much is going on here. Logan still doesn't poop in the potty, but he pees without issue. No public bathrooms yet though.

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11693 posts

@Adira: DISNEY!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!
    I hear You, It's awful and just not ok, things need to change!!

That is progress, is he scared to poop? Or just not interested?!

Ohhhh boys and PT do they sit stand lol?!?!

3. Adira

@FaithFertility: I'm so jealous!! I'm trying to convince my friends to go on a Disney Cruise next year and they just aren't committing!! Gahhh!!!

My boys sit to go potty - I heard it's easier to train them that way and less messy! As for poop - I don't know if he's scared or not interested... he has been battling constipation, which maybe is part of the problem. He poops in his nap or bedtime diaper.

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11693 posts

@Adira: awwww I can't imagine dealing with 3yr old poop lol sorry AJ says I pee pee when he goes, so I am just thinking for the future.... boys whole new ball game!

We are so excited to go...we have been planning for a year!

I'll fill you in after!

5. Adira

@FaithFertility: Yes! I want to hear all about your trip when you get back!

6. snowjewelz

wonderful apricot / 22463 posts

@FaithFertility: I am so sorry about your friend
    Excited for your vacation, I know you'll have a great time!
    I'm hoping I can make it to one of the more local March for Our Lives this month!
    K2 is the same, wants everything K1 has and wants to do everything the same too!

Kara is still no where for potty training and it's not even a topic at home anymore. She goes when she wants to, otherwise we don't force it. We all decided if this is the one thing she wants to hold onto from "babyhood", we'll let her and she'll be ready when she's ready.

Otherwise I have to say 3 has been amazing too! She def gets sassy but mostly fun!

7. josina

nectarine / 2862 posts

@FaithFertility: Ready to be done with snow. We had a nice ice/snow mix last week that was no fun, and I traded in my AWD for a mini-van so had to be a little extra cautious.
    So sorry about your friend, my coworker also lost a Fallopian tube due to a very scary ectopic and now is on maternity leave with her baby boy.
    These 2nd children are crazy, lol. Em is definitely our tantrum -thrower already and she's only 12 months. But she's also my cuddler so I guess I'll take it.

Potty training has it's comic moments! E is hilarious some days, last week he yelled at me first thing in the morning to come see because his "pener" (penis/weiner) was bigger. (morning woody). I told him it's because he ate all his supper and he better keep it up, lol. Then he had to call me back later when it went back down.
    And I was SUPER close to getting pee'd on one morning, he was sitting to poop, and started peeing right as I was bending down to pick something up, he shot all the way across the bathroom and was THIS close to getting my hair/face.

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11693 posts

@josina: omg Pener lol
    Ohhh AJ has enough tantrums for them both lol

9. snowjewelz

@josina: Yess my 2nd one is a tantrum thrower too! K1 has never ever done the throw herself on the floor thing, EVER. So K2 def did not copy that from her but somehow she throws herself on the floor when she doesn't get her way! And instead of crying she like shrieks/yells! It's pretty funny honestly....

10. josina

nectarine / 2862 posts

@snowjewelz: lol, it is funny! DD threw a 1 minute on-the-floor tantrum because I took the remote away. Now hopefully she doesn't do it in public in the future though.

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11693 posts

@snowjewelz: Right? G has done like 2 maybe 1 in her life and all before AJ so he is def a natural

12. snowjewelz

@josina: Pener. I can't stop laughing lol!!!

13. AngelicOne

clementine / 987 posts

@FaithFertility: Have fun on your cruise! Sorry to hear about your friend.

@josina: Pener is hilarious.

M still has no desire to tell us before he pees or poos. Diapers forever! Lol No snow to deal with here, but it's warming back up to 70's-80's and I love it!

14. snowjewelz

@AngelicOne: Seriously. I joke that my younger one will be trained before she is....

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee