Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2016 moms!!

1. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@NeonPink1234: thank you!
    Sorry you're feeling nauseaous. Last time, I couldn't even tolerate the smell of coffee until 7 mo. So far now I'm fine but last time it hit me around 6-7 weeks.

2. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: I just posted on it actually. I feel huge for almost 8 weeks!

3. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ladybee: send the link to the post. I'm interested in the replies.

4. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@fancyfunction: 7 months?? Ut oh.

5. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

6. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ladybee: thanks! At least everyone says it's normal. At 4 weeks a friend told me I looked pregnant. Now I'm having to wear flowy shirts and at this rate won't make it to 12 weeks. Im in a wedding at 16 weeks and only ordered one size up bc I showed so late with my first (wasn't pregnant at the time and didn't want to jinx it much) I'm not sure I'm going to fit! It's not empire waist or anything. Only time will tell!

7. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

So I had my appointment today for my second sonogram to check baby's progress and they're was no heartbeat. I surprised myself and started crying in the sonogram room. I didn't think I'd be that emotional. My DH said he got emotional when I texted him the news from the office. ugh, this sucks so much.

8. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: Oh no. That is awful. I am so, so sorry for you loss

9. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I'm so so sorry something similar happened to me in November where they found a slow heartbeat and then it was gone the next week. It's not fair at all. Wishing you comfort in this tough time.

10. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I'm so sorry I was really hoping it was going to turn out OK for you.

11. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I am so sorry. Reading your news took me right back to the day where we had the same happen. It never goes away but the pain does become more barable.

12. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I am so so very sorry.

13. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Thank you all so much for the kind words. It means a lot to know they're are people thinking of us. I really hope I will miscarry naturally. D&c's freak me out.

14. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: oh I am so sorry. Thinking of you

15. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to give you false hope last week. Thinking about you and DH during this really hard time.

16. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: You've actually been in my thoughts all day today - I'm so sorry to hear this news. Wishing you a speedy recovery, at least physically.

17. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

I feel like poop. I really underestimated how hard being pregnant with a toddler would be. My pregnancy with my son was a breeze. He was so easy, never sick, my skin and hair were great, I only gained weight in my belly. This time my skin is a mess, my hair looks like shit, I'm sick to my stomach all the time, my hips and love handles are spreading, and I am beyond tired.
    My parents have had my son (they leave a couple hours away) for the last three days so DH and I had time together it's been nice. On Monday I had a surprise ultrasound due to cramping on my left side. All looked well except I have an infection in my left tube so to expect tenderness throughout. Then I got a horrible talk about my GD and how bad it is for this early. I'll be starting insulin at my next appointment and continuing with a MFM doctor since baby has a higher risk of stillbirth.

How's everyone else doing?

18. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@ladybee: Glad the ultrasound went well, but sorry to hear about your tubal infection. Having to take insulin sucks, too, but my dad takes it and has said the injections aren't bad at all.

My skin looks like garbage - sallow and zitty. And I'm pretty much hungry and tired all the time. Sore boobs, sore back, and constipated to boot. Thankfully I'm not taking care of a toddler!

19. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ladybee: I feel you! These last few days I had my self convinced I had food poisoning bc I'm so sick. On top of that, have a horrible cough and cold, lost my voice for a week so far (I'm still not any better), can't sleep bc I'm up all night in the bathroom or coughing. Adding in working full time with meetings constantly so I have to pretend like I'm not puking. Im ready to throw myself a pity party.

Then there's the bloating. I was never this bloated with DD. I'm huge and my stomach just hurts it's so full of gas. I'm starting to wonder if something isn't right.

I'm just ready for my appt. If everything is okay, I know it's worth all of this.

20. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@NeonPink1234: I feel you on the bloating. My abdomen is distended and hard, I don't remember that with #1.

I'm feeling a lot more nauseous these days. No throwing up... so that's good? At the point where if something sounds good, I better eat it now, because it 10 minutes the thought of that food is going to make me gag. T-minus one week until my appt. with the NP. Practicing my sad, "please give me an ultrasound" speech.

21. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@kiddosc: I don't know if it was a coincidence but DH bright back dandelion tea from over seas. I had a cup last night. And then peed about six times. But the bloat was so much better thirty min later. I might try it again. It's supposed to help but I never really believe those things.

Anyone else getting bikini ads on hellobee? Haha thanks.

Boobs are not sore anymore as of this morning. Not a bit. With DD I had to sleep in a sports bra and could barely shower. Here comes the worry until my appt. Lol. Never ends.

22. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I am so, so sorry. Please be kind to yourself today, and I wish you a speedy recovery process. ❤

23. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

My response has been eaten 3 times by cyberspace!!! Grrr!

I'm very excited a few symptoms are starting to make themselves known! I've been breaking out like crazy, constipated a little bit, and boobs are getting more sore by the day. No nausea yet, but hopefully soon!

I know it's weird to say that, but I've been trying to get pregnant for so long I'm thrilled everytime I feel like crap.

Sorry to hear about distended bellies and throwing up. That sounds awful.

24. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Crystal: Haha, I totally get it! Hooray for symptoms!

25. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@Crystal: yay!!! At this point it's anything for reassurance. I'll take the symptoms too!

26. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@Crystal: Popping in from the Jan board

My prenatal didn't have enough calcium so I take these too http://www.drugstore.com/vitafusion-fibercalcium-prenatal-support-gummy-vitamins-pomegranate-and-orange/qxp484534

They help a lot to keep things "moving" (but aren't as harsh as most fake fiber)

27. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@MaryM: hiiiii! ❤️ I'm already on calcium! Apparently I need to make sure I'm getting in lots of veggies.

@NeonPink1234: @ms.line: glad you all get it and I'm not totally crazy!

28. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@MaryM: I accidentally bought that and was so worried with the fiber that I'd be bloated or gassy. I love it!

29. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@Crystal: does your calcuim have fiber in it too? That's what I love about these ones. A "dose" is two gummis, but one does the trick for me.

30. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@NeonPink1234: I actually have some dandelion tea at home from a detox drink I made a few months ago. I'll have to give it a try.

31. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

Still light on the symptoms. Sore boobs and constipation. Sometimes my stomach feels off- but I wouldn't say it is nausea.
    I took a Wondfo test this morning for fun and it was weird looking - the line was dark at the top, but then it faded to light - lighter than the other tests I have taken. I'm hoping it was just a junk strip, but I think I might get a Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator to make sure. Hopefully it doesn't make me worry more - my appointment isn't for three more weeks!

32. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

I've actually gotten pretty worried. For the last two days my boobs don't hurt at all, they've gotten smaller. My bloat and large stomach has gone down quite a bit and no nausea or fatigue. I had a lot of symptoms and now they are all gone. Nothing I can do until Tuesday, but I'm actually getting worried.

33. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: I know it's so hard but try not to worry! It's out of our hands, we just have to remain positive!

34. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

Now I'm bleeding Since it's the weekend, and I don't want to pay so much for the ER, and there's nothing a doc can do anyway, we won't know anything until Monday, or Tuesday if they don't move me up a day.

No cramping but I just have that about to start my period feeling. Hard to describe.

35. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: actually bleeding or just feeling like you are going to?

36. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ladybee: actually bleeding. It's red. It's a light flow right now.

37. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ladybee: actually bleeding. Red. Its a light flow right now.

38. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: I'm sorry. Are you sure you don't want to go to an ER to get answers?

39. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ladybee: maybe tomorrow. It's $500 copay. Idk if it's worth that.

40. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: yeah, I understand. Mine is no where's near that. Take care of yourself.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee