Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2016 moms!!

1. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@CObee: Awesome! So happy for you. I have a 7w6d ultrasound on Thusday and I hope I have as great of a check-in!

2. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

Hi! I've been avoiding this thread since I didn't know what was going on with me, but after an AHHHHmazing ultrasound on Tuesday, I'm back!

Im glad to hear I'm not alone on NOTHING sounding good. I'm having tons of aversions. Poor DH, I'm going through 3 or 4 options before something is finally edible. Luckily, nausea is limited, but I have been plenty dizzy. Anyone else experience that?

Oh, and I am TG all the way. DH wants to find out, but he's going to keep it a secret.

3. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Crystal: Yay! So happy you heard a HB! Glad we'll have another TG member, too.

I had another ultrasound today at 7w6d. Baby was measuring right on target and had a heart rate of 167 bpm. It was so cool to see his little arm buds waving around and his heart going! We were officially graduated from the RE's office, and I have my first appointment with my midwife in exactly two weeks. Pretty awesome.

4. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@ms.line: ♥ What great progress!!

Don't they say that HB signifies girl?

My little nuggets was at 135, which I think means boy?

Definitely an old wives tale, but kinda fun to see if its correct!

(The bad part is, DH and have a pretty good idea on a girls name and a big brawl on our hands for a boys name).

5. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Crystal: My son had a high heartbeat so I'm not 100% sold on that one. When do you go back? Have you had any more betas?

AFM, the last three days I keep throwing up in my mouth. Its so gross. My other symptoms are completely gone.

6. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@ms.line: awesome!

I'm anxiously waiting for my ultrasound on Monday afternoon. I don't have many symptoms other than being soooo tired. And I feel like my stomach is so big this time around!

7. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

My dr ordered me progesterone, but it requires a prior auth from my insurance. They placed the order Tuesday, and today the pharmacy told me it could take 3 or 4 more days! Grrr.

@ladybee: my next dr appt is a week from tomorrow, but no word on next ultrasound. I'm sorry you've been throwing up, that sounds disgusting. Good to know about your sons HB!

@Mrs. Champagne: how exciting! FX everything is perfect!

8. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Crystal: I guess by the HB theory my bean would be a girl... that's what I want, though, and I'm a pessimist!
    So annoying about your progesterone, jeez! I'd definitely stay on them, it shouldn't take DAYS to get an auth for something so basic.

@ladybee: lol ew, glad I've been spared from mouth-vom so far!

@Mrs. Champagne: Monday is just around the corner!

I'd like to post an updated due date chart - does anyone have a new date?

9. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@ms.line: February 11th for me

10. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@ms.line: I think I'm feb 19! Probably will change after my US though. DH thinks feb 21. Haha.

11. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@mrskrumpet @goosebea @mrsclownfish @emilie765 @zombiebullfrogholler How are you ladies doing?

12. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@ms.line: no updates for me yet, I'll have to wait until my dr appt next week.

13. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@Crystal: My son had a high HB too, I'm not sure how much stock I'd put in that old wive's tale

@ms.line: I'm Feb 23 now... though maybe that will change with my ultrasound next week.

It's such a difference how I feel day to day. Some days I can spend the whole day feeling nauseous and others I feel great. Most of my queasiness comes in the evenings though. Poor DH has needed to fend for himself for dinner most nights and E is probably sick of PB&J or chicken tenders.

14. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

February 2016 Mamas
    February 1: mrsclownfish (#2), zombiebullfrogholler (#2)
    February 5: mrskrumpet (#2)
    February 7: goosebee (#1)
    February 11: ladybee (#2), emilie765 (#2)
    February 12: neonpink1234 (#2)
    February 13: californiadreams (#2)
    February 19: mrs. champagne (#2)
    February 22: cobee (#2)
    February 23: temperancebrennan (#1), kiddosc (#2)
    February 25: misolee (#2)
    February 26: ms.line (#1)
    February 28: crystal (#1), fancyfunction (#2)

15. mrs. eagle

coffee bean / 38 posts

Finally joining this board after a few weeks of peeking in here and there.

EDD: February 19.

How far along: 9w 1d

First child? No, have an almost 2yr old dd, and an ectopic pregnancy last year.

First doctor appointment: blood tests at 5/6/7 weeks to test hcg levels, ultrasound at 6 weeks - could not hear the heartbeat but sac and baby are in the right place this time. Another ultrasound is scheduled for the 22nd.

Any symptoms so far? Morning sickness that lasts all day, food aversion and sore boobs.

Who have you told? Dh and my younger sister.

16. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@mrs. eagle: congrats and welcome!

@kiddosc: interesting, guess that means we'll get to keep guessing for awhile!

17. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

Ugh, I had a bit more spotting last night. Luckily it was mainly pink and only a little bit, and I've only seen a bit of dark old blood since. I just hate how much it makes me worry, even if it's still in the realm of "normal." (I hope)

18. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@Crystal: I've had like normal discharge (I guess it's normal?) w like the smallest line of pink. I've had it a few times but it's barely barely there and only when I wipe. I hope it's just a part of things this time around and everything is ok. I'm sure things are fine with you too!! Probably just old blood from your bleeding last week!

I'll update tomorrow after my US!

19. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: mine was definitely pink, but the old looking blood was definitely more like you described. I'll mention it at my appt later this week, I hope it is just from the other bleed! I'm impatiently waiting for my progesterone prescription.

Fx for you tomorrow!

20. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

Excited for everyone's doctor appointments this week. For me, it feels like Wednesday is still so far away!

21. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: I have to wait until Friday... it's going to be a loooong week!

@Crystal: You still don't have your progesterone? Insurance companies suck!

22. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@kiddosc: no! It's been a week!!!

@TemperanceBrennan: every day feels so long right now!

23. saboma

cherry / 105 posts

Just joining this board now because I only just found out about HelloBee from my SIL and now I'm hooked!

EDD: February 18

How far along: 9w 5d

First child? Yes!! And so excited!

First doctor appointment: last Friday to see the nurse and do history and blood work, etc. I had been expecting an US but was disappointed when they said they don't do them that early. But during the appointment, I told her 1) my suspicions that we might be having twins, and 2) I have a very highly-placed uterus (sorry if TMI, my OB's have always pointed this out); so she looked for a heartbeat with doppler. It took her less than a second to find it! I was the MOST amazing sound ever! Like everyone here, I'd been nervous and anxious until my appointment, but hearing the heartbeat makes it so much more real and like it's going to be fine! Nurse did say it's not possible to know if it's more than one yet, so she scheduled me for an US this Thursday. We'll see!

Any symptoms so far? Lots of fatigue since week 4, out of breath easily, sore boobs.

Who have you told? We just told our immediate families this weekend (parents and siblings), plus our best friends. It was so much fun spilling the beans!

24. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@saboma: congrats and welcome! Why do you suspect twins?

25. saboma

cherry / 105 posts

@Crystal: Thanks! It's silly really, but I've been having dreams about twins, and there have been twins in my family, and I'm already starting to show at less than 10 weeks.

26. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@saboma: welcome!

27. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

U.S. Today wasn't good. Measured 6 weeks w no pole. Should be 9 weeks. It was with an ultrasound tech, luckily I have an apt w my doc tomorrow. The tech said the doc will probably send me for another ultrasound in a week to see if I'm measure the same or 7 weeks. I am not hopeful at all and want this all over with. The US lady seemed to think it could all be fine, but I know my dates.

Totally bummed. Thankful I actually got in for a dating US, if I had to wait until 12 weeks like my original doc wanted to find out the pregnancy stopped at 6 weeks I would be so livid.

I'll check in tmrw after I talk to my doc.

28. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: Oh no, please keep us updated after you talk to your doctor. Sending you good thoughts. Hugs

29. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: oh no!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, PLEASE update us tomorrow.

30. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: Man, that news really sucks. I guess the silver lining is that you were able to get in now and not in four weeks. I totally understand not being hopeful. I hope you get some definitive answers soon. I'm sorry. Hugs.

31. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm sorry. That's horrible news that puts you in such a horrible place of limbo. Hopefully you get some answers soon.

@saboma: welcome!!

@Crystal: anymore spotting?

32. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

Doctor sent me for blood work today, tomorrow and in a week. Another US in a week. Measured 6 weeks 4 days w no pole or heart beat. She said it could just be early, but I have about 0% faith in that. Just want this over now.

33. saboma

cherry / 105 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm so sorry, that's such a tough position to be in. Lots of good thoughts and hugs your way!

34. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm so sorry. I've been there and like you I just wanted it over. Hopefully you get good news with all the blood work and next u/s.

35. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm so sorry to hear. Hoping you receive some good news.

36. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@saboma: @ladybee: @fancyfunction: thanks girls. Still waiting on blood work. Sooo slow here!

37. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

We had our first ultrasound appt today - baby was measuring exactly 8 weeks with a heart rate of 163. I then had the pleasure of a full pelvic exam (lucky me), which I was in no way expecting! I'm taking the Harmony test in 2 weeks and can find out gender then and then an NT scan at 12 weeks. Also they confirmed due date as Feb 29/Mar 1

38. saboma

cherry / 105 posts

@fancyfunction: Congrats! That's all very exciting. Glad to hear everything is right on track!

I have my first US on Thursday, where we'll find out if we're having more than one. FX everything looks good!

39. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@saboma: thanks! Hope your appointment goes well

40. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@fancyfunction: That's a great update. What a fun/exciting due date!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee