Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2017 POAS

1. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: makes sense, I started today since I have lots of creamy cm but progesterone induced symptoms

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: I'd take that as a positive esp with ewcm. From my own monitoring and hearing about others experience I know it can change quickly! Can you cover your bases so to speak?

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: yes definitely!

4. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

I had a temp increase this morning and a negative OPK so looks like I ovulated yesterday. Officially in the awful TWW

5. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@Synchronicity: beautiful temp this morning! My temp is still low so either O is today or that opk was another fakeout

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Synchronicity: hallelujah! 🙏

7. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@bananasareyellow: are you still using OPKs every day? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

8. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@Synchronicity: I am - I'm a poasaholic. Negative yesterday - I'll test again this afternoon.

9. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@bananasareyellow:

10. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

GAH, the pregnant admin at my work told me today she can't wait until I announce I'm pregnant (she knows I want kids but not that I'm having difficulties) and I'm thinking I can't wait to be pregnant but its not magically happening

11. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I wish people wouldn't say stuff like that. They never know if someone is struggling with infertility or losses and it hurts.

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: Exactly I shouldn't have to share my story with everyone in order for them to be sensitive to the fact that this can be hard

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@snarkybiochemist: ugh. I'm sorry. That's really annoying when it happens, although I'm sure most don't recognize that it sounds insensitive.

14. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Here's my OPK from SMU today.

I know apps aren't reliable for irregular periods, but I feel like mine is on the right track. Especially with obvious EWCM yesterday morning and this morning. And that pelvic pain yesterday afternoon until I fell asleep.

ETA: I work until 8pm and hubby works until 10pm. I hope we find time to BD tonight!

15. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@madisonbee: I know and while I would love to educate people on the subject I also don't always want to out myself as having a difficult time. I am not ashamed of it, but its my story to share when I want to, not because I feel I have to.

16. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@madisonbee: yes that's clearly positive!

17. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I understand completely. When my coworkers ask me, I just say we're not ready so they tend to not ask for a few months.

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@madisonbee: That's a good way to deal with it, since people insist on asking such personal questions

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: gah!! ok...I brought an OPK to work so I can take it sometime in the afternoon. We'll see how that one looks.

20. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@madisonbee: That's dedication

21. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Started bleeding this morning. It's picking up too. Hoping this happens smoothly and quickly and I'll be able to join you guys here if I'm up for it. Starting to feel a bit dismal about even trying...

22. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@knittylady: oh no, I'm so sorry

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: oh mama I am so sorry

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@knittylady: oh, honey, I'm so so sorry.

25. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@knittylady: I'm so sorry.

26. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@madisonbee:

27. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@knittylady: take care of yourself. So sorry for your loss.

28. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@madisonbee: looks promising!!! Get busy, girl!

29. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: Oh I'm so sorry, take care of yourself

30. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm sorry about your coworker's insensitive comments. I just don't think there's any situation where it's ok to make those comments or ask people about their family plans.

31. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@jhd: There really aren't, and I wish everyone knew that. The funny thing is I am open to my boss and my students (I work in an academic research lab and I mentor students) b/c I might need these people if treatment/monitoring interferes with an experiment but knew I couldn't tell her b/c she just wouldn't get it

32. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@knittylady: crap. I am so sorry to see this. Sending you

33. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@knittylady: so sorry lots of hugs.

34. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@madisonbee: I just got my opk+ today too! I'll poas on the 6th I think. I can never resist past that!

35. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: Yay! OPK twins?! Lol. Should I take another one this afternoon? I feel like if it's lighter it'll just get me down. Or should I just take this as my positive and get down to business?

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@madisonbee: I'd stop testing it just drives you crazy. Bd today and tomorrow and call it good! You've had all the signs I wouldn't doubt it.

37. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: You've convinced me.

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: I'm so sorry

39. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@knittylady: I'm so sorry Thinking of you. I'm getting close to my TWW and I hope you do feel up to joining us this month.

40. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

I'm on day two of a migraine and the thought of working through it again today is making me want to cry. TGIF. Hope everyone is doing well!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee