Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2017 POAS

1. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Synchronicity: That sounds awful I'm sorry

2. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm worried about how I'll handle them when I'm pregnant and unable to take meds. I looked at my husband when I woke up today and the headache was still here and started crying! Lol what a mess.

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Synchronicity: Sorry you're having that. It sucks to have to go to work too. Hope it gets better for the weekend!

4. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Synchronicity: I have heard rumors that pregnancy can stop migraines, hopefully that happens for you and you won't have to worry about meds

5. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@madisonbee: thanks lady!

@snarkybiochemist: that would be incredible. I've been getting these suckers since I was 13.

6. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Synchronicity: One can hope

7. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@snarkybiochemist: interesting! I get them about once or twice a month, so it's not debilitating most of the time. But I do hope this is true!

8. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@madisonbee: Hormones are crazy things. I am worried and hopeful b/c I get migraine like headaches with an injection I get for my asthma and I'm not going off the medicine when pregnant and so either I'm going to get horrible headaches every 2 weeks like normal or they will go away for 9 months

9. TTCBee

pea / 19 posts

Ladies, for a variety of reasons, we were only able to BD two times during our fertile period. I know that they were good times since I am using a fancy-schmancy OPK (CB Fertility Monitor). It's still possible, right?

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: how are you doing today?

11. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@TTCBee: it only takes one time!!

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@TTCBee: I think you're good!

13. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

I had the realization this morning that if this were a medicated cycle I would likely be triggering tonight and ovulating on Sunday. I don't think I will come anywhere close to that, no EWCM and my OPKs have been very negative. I hope I ovulate this cycle but its hard to think I will given my history.

14. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: Rotten. Feeling really low but my shrink was able to squeeze me in and it was really helpful to see her. I also had blood drawn this morning and will hopefully get those numbers back this afternoon. Obviously they won't tell me a ton, but a double or single digit number would help me with closure for sure. I so appreciate you asking. HB is actually saving me lately.

Trying to deal with what an appropriate amount of sadness and grief is, without letting my anxiety and depression take over. TTC with mental illness is extra fun!

15. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: I'm glad you were able to see your therapist, and I'm glad she was helpful. I"m sorry you are going through this.

16. TTCBee

pea / 19 posts

@Synchronicity: @madisonbee: Thanks, ladies! Hoping for us all this month!

17. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@knittylady: so glad you were able to get an appointment. We are in your corner, lady

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: oh hun I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I'm glad you were able to see your therapist and get in for a beta.
    I know how hard it is to lose a pregnancy, let alone more than one. It sucks. I aways felt like my body was failing me and still have days where I feel so down about it, but it does get better.

19. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: I'm so sorry I hope that you get your numbers back soon and that it provides some closure.

20. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@Synchronicity: sorry about the migraine

21. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Anyone have any fun weekend plans? It's my Monday so I feel a little blah. I'll live vicariously through your fun! To be fair, before work tomorrow I plan to make a delicious breakfast and then go to the farmers market before work, so it's not all daily grind!

22. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@junebugsmama: breakfast and the farmers market sounds good! friday is my lesson planning day for the upcoming week so nothing exciting tonight. we may get some snow this weekend so we haven't really made any plans for the rest of the weekend either!

23. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@jhd: I know its not all fun and games, but living where it never snows that makes me so jealous! I really want to bring my son to the snow! We just were watching a daniel tiger episode where they ice skate and play in the snow and he was like "mama, skates! mama, skates!" Like put them on lady!

24. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@junebugsmama: We live in the South so we don't have to deal with it too often. I shouldn't complain! So far we have only seen a few flurries.

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@junebugsmama: Nothing too exciting this weekend, just dinner tonight with some friends. I should probably visit our farmers market this summer--always wanna go, never get a chance!

On another note, I had white/light yellow creamy CM this afternoon at work. It's becoming more separated the other two times I checked after, sooooo I guess that's that. We BD'd at 1:30am today since DH got off work so late. Gah!

26. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@madisonbee: that's dedication!

27. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Cycle Day: 7
    TTC Cycle: I've lost count. We're in the double digits
    Ovulation Date: February 6th
    POAS Date: February 21
    Baby #: 1
    What's up this month: Nothing special. Temping, OPKs, OvaCue. Hubby's birthday is my Ovulation day so maybe that's good luck?
    For Fun: Do you and your partner celebrate Valentine's day? Any plans? We're going out for dinner in Downtown Cleveland! I'll walk over after work and he'll take the train up after he gets off of work!

28. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@madisonbee: I am impressed, I have a hard time with late nights! I think I am giving up on our last bd tonight, we're both so tired. Assuming today is o we got o-1 and o-2 (when I had the best cm too - it's already changed today) so I think I'm leaving it up to fate now.

29. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@bananasareyellow: hey, positive OPK today?? Fingers crossed for you!

30. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: welcome! Hopefully your hubby's birthday and O date falling on the same day will bring lots of baby dust!

@junebugsmama: @bhbee: WELL, I didn't say I was an active participant. I was sleeping by the time DH came home, so I sent him a text before I knocked out that he needed to get busy. So romantic, right? Anyway, @junebugsmama, I think you've got your bases covered! Looks like we're gonna be TWW buddies. Good luck!

31. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@madisonbee: Thanks! I would totally love to have a Halloween baby!! I have my fingers super crossed!

32. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@Synchronicity: yes again! All these false alarms are getting old. Hopefully this is the real one! You should get crosshairs with your temp today! Fingers crossed for you!

33. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@bananasareyellow: I hope it's the real one for you, too! That's got to be crazy frustrating. I did get crosshairs after my temp this morning. It just keeps going up and up?? I'm used to it being fairly low so this is weird.

34. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@Synchronicity: you have a beautiful chart!

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

I never thought I would miss going to an RE, but I miss knowing exactly what's going on inside of me. I didn't want to temp bc it stresses me out and on a cycle where I might not ovulate anyhow I didn't want extra stress.

36. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@snarkybiochemist: damned if you do, damned if you don't, right? It's stressful knowing and not knowing. Sorry you're in limbo right now.

37. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Synchronicity: pretty much

38. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Cycle Day: 3
    TTC Cycle: 4
    Ovulation Date: Around the 9th
    POAS Date: Never!!! ( Let's say 28th)
    Baby #: 3
    What's up this month: We've had two CP's in the three months we've been trying. I'm POASed out. The plan is if my period is late by 8 days I'll test. AF is due the 21 so.. The CP's have been just under a week from my missed period and I really don't want to do that again...
    For Fun: Do you and your partner celebrate Valentine's day? Any plans? Not yet. We don't really celebrate.. Maybe something cute for our boys.

ETA I'm not going to use any tests this month. I think I get too obsessive and it makes the whole TTC thing worse than it has to be. So no OPK's this cycle either. If that means this cycle is a dud so be it. I think DH and I both need a break from crisis mode.

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: I'm sorry you are back with us, it sounds like you have a good plan to take care of yourself.

40. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@knittylady: Sorry that you're back here with us I like your POAS plan. It can certainly take a toll.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee