Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@BadgerMom: I took this one. Worth every penny!

2. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kmomartin: OMG I am barely in the tww and I'm already wondering about symptoms--for example is that cramping or am I just gassy because we had black bean tacos at dinner? Last night DH and I were talking about how he just gets to float along and I'm dissecting all these different things.

3. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

I'm out. AF arrived.

4. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

@karenbme: ohhh preach. I really try not to voice my symptoms to DH because I don’t want to disappoint him if it’s a BFN (which is also why I try not to test until I’m “ready”). But SO hard. And that’s why I’m so happy to have all of you wonderful ladies so I can sort out my craziness!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: boo! I was really hoping you'd end up with a bfp

6. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@LAZB: couldn’t hold out. Tested today after work BFN. But I know it’s early so I’m not really feeling anything just yet.

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yogifish: oh man! Hopefully today

BFN this morning for me at 10 dpo, according to countdown to pregnancy 2/3 of women get a positive of 10dpo if they are going to get a positive, so a little discouraged, but this is also only month one, so it’s ok. I know I’m not out yet, will test again tomorrow

8. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

I'm so sorry to see these BFNs.

Unrelated, but have you all seen the Lightbox feature on FF? You can upload the pictures of your OPKs and pregnancy tests to keep track of them. I didn't know FF had this feature and thought I'd share. You can get to it by tapping on the three lines icon at the upper right-hand corner.

9. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@afc061018: so many features of that app are VIP only! I find it super easy to use but really wish some of those features were available for the regular user!

10. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Ginaandcorey: That's a really good point. I'd signed up for a three-month subscription and thought it had run out, but it must not have yet. I guess I'll be losing it then when it does run out.

11. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Marfi: Thinking of you today!

12. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

I'm sorry to see BFN's Hopefully this months board will have a turn around. I wish getting pregnant wasn't so hard and emotionally draining. Love to you all!!

13. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@afc061018: That's really neat, I didn't know it had that feature. This means I can delete one of my many apps

14. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

I'm not having any symptoms out of the ordinary so i'm not very hopeful. I'm trying to stay positive and that next month will be better.

In the meantime my brother just announced their pregnancy (which I've known about since Thanksgiving). They're having a boy, so I'm immersing myself in making baby things for them. My brother is recently divorced but been separated for almost 2 years. His ex wife had a son and passed it off as my brothers for the first 1.5 years. Obviously he was devastated and has had a hard time recovering from it. I'm hoping this will help fill his void. They were together for 12 years so he's had a lot to overcome.

Anyway sorry for the long rant. I'm just excited I finally get to be an Aunt again! Broke my heart before.

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Echoing what others have said, sorry to see all the negatives here. Fingers crossed for everyone who is out until next month.

@MrsMom: Congratulations on being an aunt again! I'm glad it's a good distraction for you.

Personally, I've been reciting "I'm probably not pregnant" over and over, because everything feels like a symptom, whether or not it is. I've definitely been having a few days of consistent mild cramping and woke up this morning with achy boobs. So, again, "I'm probably not pregnant," but I have my fingers crossed.

I'm trying to hold out until at least a week from Monday to test, which would be 14 dpo. I want to test earlier, but I have a big work deadline Friday and don't want to distract myself, and then my dad and step mom are coming to visit over the weekend, and I'd rather find out when it's just DH and I so we can be happy or sad or scared or whatever we wind up being without having to worry about taking care of other people. Who knows if I'll be able to hold out, though.

16. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

Alright friends- is this legit? I have to be honest in saying I’ve never had a positive test before, so I’m shocked if this is one!

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kmomartin: blue dye is terrible for indent lines. This looks legit to me but I would retest with a pink dye! How many dpo are you?

18. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

@MamaBear87: I think 14dpo- could be 15dpo. I’ll grab a pink dye test today! Thank you!!

19. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Kmomartin: that looks legit to me! Go get a frer or even a dollar store test to get a second opinion!

20. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

You all are the only people who will understand this. I have been spotting for 2 days. I just want my period to come on full blown already so I can get on with another month!! 2+ days of spotting is really annoying.

21. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Kmomartin: I see it!!

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I was like 3 days late a couple months ago. It's seriously the worst thing!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kmomartin: yes!

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I had a SUPER squinter this morning, you can see it more in this pic than in real life 😂
    Pretty sure it’s a bfn in reality though because I took another one and see nothing. I’m 11 dpo, so I’ll test again tomorrow before calling myself out

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: FWIW, last time I didn't get a until the day af was due, so even if you're negative tomorrow you might not be out.

26. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@LAZB: fx it's the real thing! That's a serious squinter but I can see what you're seeing!

27. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

@MamaBear87: because I’m a TERRIBLE listener, I totally bought this test (because the box was pink) and got home and realized that the ink is blue. #fail here’s another shot with this one!

28. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@MrsMom: It was a BFN as I expected. On to a FET later this month.

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kmomartin: i only took blue dye with my daughter and she's a happy 2 year old now 😊 I was a week later though and had screaming lines.

That looks like a very definitive line to me! Congrats!!! Buy a digital that says pregnant because they're fun but I'd say you're pregnant!

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Marfi: boo! I'm sorry. Hope you're fet brings you a bfp

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: are you taking anything/doing anything to support getting preggo? I'm going to start acupuncture this month and have ubiquinol in my amazon cart but trying to decide if I'm going to pull the trigger.

I know I'll still be devastated every month with a bfn but I had a talk with myself and decided that I have a beautiful little girl and if she ends up being our only its OK. I really want a second but if we can't, we can't. 😊

32. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Marfi: I'm so very sorry.

33. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Marfi: I'm sorry.😔
    @Kmomartin: Yay, congrats!!
    @MamaBear87: no, but considering my age, I'm going to see my OB this month to see what we can do if it feint happen next month. These eggs aren't getting any younger.

I read the posts about ubiquitol but still don't understand what it does. Honestly, I have a hard time remembering my one prenatal pill, I can't add more to the list... 😂 Fx acupuncture helps you!

34. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Kmomartin: congrats! Looks pretty positive!

@LAZB: I can see a line without squinting! Try again tomorrow

35. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Marfi: I’m so sorry to hear that. I was hoping this was it for you

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: yeah I was looking at it but didn't see anything about how it's supposed to help eggs with light digging. My friend took extra b6 the month she conceived so I might try that. Acupuncturists also usually suggest herbs so curious to see what they suggest. Also putting hubby on a multi vitamin and trying eod.

Oh and making an appointment with my midwife just to get lab orders for next cd3 to check basic levels and thiroid panel. Ugh ttc sucks!

37. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

February Poas

POAS Date
    Mrs Lavender: 2/12-13
    Lazb: 2/12ish
    Yogifish: 2/13
    AFC061018: 2/16
    Mrsmom: 2/18
    Karenbme: 2/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ms.Mermaid Kmomartin

38. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

Looks like I'm next to POAS! Super anxious. Trigger left my system yesterday.

@Kmomartin: Congrats!!

39. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@LAZB: If you had a squinter why do you think it's a BFN? I see a line!

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs Lavender: because I took another and see nothing. I think the first one was one of those bum tests that gives a false line maybe

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee