Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@Kmomartin: Congratulations!

@LAZB: I've never heard of bum tests that give false positives I have heard of more and less sensitive tests, though. Test again tomorrow, but sounds like a to me

2. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@Marfi: so sorry. Hang in there

3. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@Kmomartin: congrats!! Let’s hope you’re the first of many and will bring lots of luck to the whole board!

4. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LAZB: I've had a false positive (pink and during the time frame) from a FRER a few months ago. I hope that isn't the case for you!

5. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Marfi: I'm so sorry.

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@crazydoglady: I have too, and it was far darker than the one I got today, that’s why I’m skeptical

7. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

Ugh I took another test and still bfn. But I’ve had a tiny bit of light pink CM last night and today so wondering if it could be implantation bleeding. Or maybe I’m just imagining things! This waiting is enough to drive a person really and truly crazy.

8. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@Kmomartin: YAY!!!! Those both look positive to me!

9. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@LAZB: did you take another FRER with the same urine? Otherwise I wouldn’t think it’s a BFN.

10. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@yogifish: I promised myself that I wouldn’t assume AF was implantation bleeding and then I did every single unsuccessful cycle. It’s such a crazymaking process.

11. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I know right?? I don’t remember being this crazy with my first LO but my good friend tells me I was.

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Bfn this morning, oh well. It will be interesting to see how long my luteal phase is. I’ve always gotten pregnant my first “medicated” cycle, so have never had a luteal phase longer than like 6-7 days

13. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@LAZB: ugh sorry! I was really hopeful after that test yesterday!

14. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

Ok so I’m a weirdo. FMU is literally sitting in a cup in my tub and I’m too scared to test again. I’m on CD26 today and normally have 26/27 day cycles. I’m tempted to just dump it and wait to see if my period shows up. But the last two tests have been at night with super diluted urine and I’m feeling extra crazy.

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yogifish: I'd dump it. But I hate hate hate seeing negatives. Fingers crossed for you!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yogifish: test!

17. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@MamaBear87: @LAZB: ugh I did it and negative. Will wait for AF but pretty sure I’m out.

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yogifish: booooooo! Sorry

19. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@LAZB: you too. It’s hard this Ttc thing.

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yogifish: sorry!

21. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

Thanks ladies for the congrats. I’m cautiously optimistic, but excited.

It hurts my heart to see the negatives though, I know that feeling and it sucks the life out of you. Hang in there, friends! These boards have been such a great source of support for me personally, and I really appreciate all of you ladies.

I will say, FWIW- this was the first cycle we used Preseed throughout. I don’t know if it was helpful for our BFP, or if it was the fact that I made an RE appointment

22. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

So sorry to see these BFNs. Someone else will have to start the March board—I feel like I'm bad luck!

@Kmomartin: We used Preseed this cycle too for the first time. This is also my first full cycle using CoQ10. My temp has been going up, up, up, but I'm trying so hard not to put too much stock in that after my fake-out implantation dip from last month. That really burned me.

23. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

I am so frustrated. CD29. 2 days of spotting CD26-27, nothing CD28, spotting again today. All brownish.

I am Miss Regular. Period was due CD26, which is why I thought I had gotten my period. I spot, next pee I get full period. Now it's been 4 days. Negative tests. Wwyd? I'm considering calling my OB and seeing if I can have some blood work done this coming week?

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@LAZB: @yogifish: Sorry about the BFNs, ladies.

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@Ginaandcorey: IDK, I'm usually super regular as well but about a year ago was 8 days late one cycle. Wasn't ttc, and was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant, so didn't test until I was a week late, got a negative, and then the next day af arrived. It could be totally normal. If you think blood work will make you feel better go for it, but if you're late and tests are still negative, it's probably just a weird cycle.

26. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@Kmomartin: we used preseed this cycle too! I don’t know if it works but it at least made trying more pleasant.

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: you are not bad luck! Not reading your chart for pregnancy is so hard!

@Ginaandcorey: you could have just ovulated later than normal and not actually be late at all. Fingers crossed for you though! I'm going to get orders for cd3 labs for next month. Just to make sure everything is good. I'd hate to try another 5-6 months and discover there was a fixable thing that was keeping us from getting preggo

@Ms.Mermaid: so preseed supposedly isn't actually good for spermies, just less bad for them than most lube. So it helps if you don't get wet enough naturally and makes you more likely to have more sex 😂😂

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Also my phone has decided to auto correct sperm to spermies 😂😂😂 dead over here

29. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

@MamaBear87: oh I like spermies! Makes them sound cuter and less science-y. 🤣

30. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I think they say to call your OB after AF is 7-10 days late with a BFN? I'd wait that long, but I have some fluxuation in my cycle normally. It's incredibly frustrating to wait for AF after a BFN, so I completely understand.

@MamaBear87: Haha! Loved that autocorrect.

31. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@MamaBear87: My doula used the term spermies, I assumed that was just how you say it too :).

32. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@afc061018: @MamaBear87: @karenbme: makes sense. Af arrived full speed ahead this evening. I'm just glad I can get on with this already... Still totally going to see my OB later this month bc of my age, to see what she suggests.

Love the word spermies. 😂

I am going to temp regularly now and bought myself an ovulation predictor kit since my body is apparently being a jerk.

@afc061018: fx for you that the temp is a good sign!!

For now.... 🍷

33. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

Still waiting for AF over here. No signs of anything yet and I'm on day 27 now. The waiting is the worst. Funniest part of this is that now every time I go to the bathroom not only is my toddler following me (normal) but so is DH...like wanting an update every time I pee about our "status" as he calls it. I mean I get it, but seriously...

34. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@yogifish: LOL I love how he calls it a "Status update".

35. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

I'm in the dark dark hole of symptom spotting! Dr. Started me on a high dose of Methylfolate and it's causing some crazy mood swings. I cried for literally no reason Friday afternoon and Sunday I was a complete B. now one of my boobs is hurting and on Friday I got a very sharp pinch in my cervix that made me squint and tighten my legs, then it was gone in a blink. But I keep telling myself its all hormones and I have to ignore it! I told DH I'm either pregnant, Meds are driving me crazy, or AF is coming. I have no idea what DPO I am since i still don't know when I o'd but AF should be due the 18th'ish.

I want off this crazy train!

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMom: I don’t blame you!
    @yogifish: that’s actually really cute of your dh

AFM, Cd1 today, so I had a 13 day luteal phase, which is awesome for me. On to March

37. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@MrsMom: hang in there! hopefully those are all good signs.
    and yes he's in IT so he's pretty funny with stuff, kind of weird like an engineer.
    @LAZB: that's awesome! good luck for next month...I suspect I will be there with you!

38. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@MrsMom: I'm right there with you, definitely with you on the sore boobs, and ugly crying at commercials about raising Olympians is a symptom, right???

@yogifish: That's adorable.

@LAZB: in March!

39. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: Sorry AF showed up. Glad your Luteal Phase was good this cycle!

40. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@karenbme: what is up with all the sad/happy Olympian commercials this year? The mom ones from P&G were bad enough, but now the ones that show the little guys with no legs training to be skiers are just heart wrenching. I have been ugly crying big time.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee