Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 4/17

1. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Kelli_Deluxe: Yes! I've been very productive about getting this IVF stuff figured out...maybe it's time to take some time for me, get flexible, and relax. Yoga it is!

@doxielove: Hope you get some answers soon! *hugs*

@Jenn23: Thanks for the support!

2. MrsTal

clementine / 901 posts

@Happygal: thank you! I think I may borrow your motto for a whole and keep swimming.

@FliegepilzHut: I'm glad you are going to do something with that room. Even though it's a work in progress, it's been very therapeutic. And thank you for the

@alohaorchid: thank you for the

@bhbee: thank you friend, hope you are doing well and prepping for the move isn't too stressful.

3. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

@doxielove: I know how you feel about your doctor. Mine kept telling me that I'm fine because my periods are regular and I've been getting OPK's. Finally he decided to send me for an ultrasound (2 years off BC and no pregnancy) and that's when things started to show up. It's frustrating when we know our bodies better than the doctors! I'm glad that you're going ahead with the HSG and ultrasound, hopefully that moves things forward for you

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: Praying no surgery for you, and you can move to IUI quickly!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee