Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@Tidybee: I'm sure you'll get great news tomorrow!

I got a stomach bug from Ds.. Threw up twice last night and I'm still off today but hopefully the worst is over and there will be no more of that in this pregnancy!

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Haha! I know! I can't stop the nerves...my stomach is doing cartwheels.

3. littlebittyhouse

pear / 1570 posts

@NurseDMB: I am so sorry. Sending you light and healing during this difficult time.

@simplyfelicity: so excited for you!

Exhaustion has kicked in big time - I did find that going for a walk absolutely helps! I can't stop thinking about relaxing on my couch tonight!

4. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@Tidybee: Good luck tomorrow, I'm excited to see a picture of your little baby

5. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@littlebittyhouse: I hope you get a lovely long sleep later on!

@mrsvdv: Oh no! Feel better soon!

6. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@NurseDMB: I was in your exact position in Sept. Hugs and PM me anytime.

7. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: eeeekkk!!!! 2 more hours!!!!

8. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@simplyfelicity: You are taking all of us into that room with you, we are all thinking of you

9. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@NurseDMB: so sorry to hear your news, strength to you as you go through this

10. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Candy_nee: even though we don't have Old Navy here, I have ordered online and had it send to aus before. Did a giant order last night of mat tops and leggings, $47 shipping stung like a bee still came out cheaper than buying the same quantity here from a maternity store. My tummy was so sore last night after wearing those dang jeans, could only be remedied by having some toast with peanut butter while bumming on the couch

11. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@simplyfelicity: happy happy baby vibes to you! good luck!!

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travelgirl1: Haha, I wish! I am trying to be more excited and less terrified!
    @FannyMae: @QBbride: @littlebittyhouse: Thank you all for the well wishes!

13. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@NurseDMB: I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you take some time for yourself and be well.

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Heading over for my ultrasound...DH gave me these beautiful flowers.

15. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@simplyfelicity: he's a keeper Good luck lady, let us know how you get on, you got this, hugs

16. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@simplyfelicity: So sweet! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!

17. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@simplyfelicity: awww, what a great guy!

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

So...HB was 173, sac looks great, dates are spot on. I LEGIT ugly cried when I heard the heartbeat. I can't believe I am sharing an ultrasound picture! Ok, two...

19. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@simplyfelicity: Yippee! So happy to see this

20. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm SO happy for you!!!!

21. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@simplyfelicity:

22. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@simplyfelicity: oh i am so so thrilled for you! Hoping everything continues so smooth for you! Enjoy it!

23. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Chaosmaven: @MrsH: @cait: @MamaCate: Thank you so much, ladies. Geez...what a feeling!

24. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@simplyfelicity: hooray!!!! So so happy for you!

25. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

Amazing!!! What a beautiful little bean! Makes all the puking worth it, huh?!

26. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@simplyfelicity: Soooooo happy to see this update! Look at those teeny little arms!

27. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: wanting to say CONGRATS!! In both thread!! Waving arms!! Sooo cute!!

28. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@simplyfelicity: hoooorrrrayyyyy! I've been checking I'm so excited and thrilled for you!!

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: @Jess1483: @Reese: @angelachase: @Tidybee: Thank you, all! It's been a difficult road to get to this point and I know that anything can happen but just knowing I have such a strong chance means so much.
    @Tidybee: It really, really does.

30. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@simplyfelicity: okay so I'm a July 14 mama who is stalking you all, just wanted to come out of lurking to say I'm so happy everything went well for you today!! The second u/s picture looks like a little gummy bear =)

Not trying to be a creeper!

31. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@simplyfelicity: Look at that beautiful little baby! SO happy for you!

32. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@simplyfelicity: I just signed on to get an update. So happy for you!

33. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@simplyfelicity: flowers from your sweet husband, ugly cry, ultrasound pictures...just your average day so happy for you!

34. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cookiemomster: Not a creeper at all! That's super sweet of you, thank you!
    @travelgirl1: @Bluemasonjar: Thanks, ladies! Let's just hope I keep it together until my next scan but I am going to hold onto this happy, peaceful feeling as long as possible!.
    @sweetooth:Thank you! Haha, you know it! I mean, I was SHAKING! It was the same tech that diagnosed my blighted ovum, so he was really understanding.

35. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@simplyfelicity: It's 330 am here and Ds just had a massive blowout but this makes the wake up so much better! That's a beautiful baby in there, hooray! I'm going back to bed with a smile now!

36. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsvdv: awwww...thank you! Have a good night!

37. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@simplyfelicity: totally stalking to get ur update. So happy for you!!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@BabyMats: Thank you! I hope you are doing well.

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: CONGRATS! What a beautiful little gummy bear!!!! I'm so so SO happy for you!

40. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@simplyfelicity: yippee!! congrats on your awesome result! gotta love the ugly cry, thats fantastic

I passed out on the couch while my kid was playing quietly (or so I thought). I've woken up with books piled on top of me, the ipad up my butt, and stuffed toys tucked in with me. Feeling a bit shaky/cold hope its not a bug

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee