Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: haha I feel the same as you, it's awful! Yes you can definitely decline it, just wondered if anyone else had/will... technically you can decline everything even the anatomy u/s (??!!)

2. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: thank goodness it's not just me! Before this experience I thought other people just complained a lot. Now I know better hahahaha. Karma is a biotch

3. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: oh totally. I sailed through my first pregnancy, never any aches of pains, never sick etc. I feel like all I do now is complain but I can't help it! There are just too many things bothering me haha!

4. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@mrsjyw: omg I want to go swimming so bad! There's an indoor pool in the city here, and I so want to go! I need an appropriate bathing suit though, and I can't go this weekend bc I'm dog sitting. (I have to go with DH for the first time, I'm scared! Lol). But I bet it will feel soooo nice! (I'm not talking laps, just floating around and stuff. )

5. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@QBbride: I will probably do the diabetes screen but I think it would be totally reasonable to decline. My understanding is that there is a high rate of false positive results, especially on the 1 hour test, and you know your history best. I did it last time and it was fine, plus my MD husband is in favor of most recommended testing, which I can understand.

@mrsjyw: go you for swimming! how was zumba? hope your energy level stays high! I got up and did jillian this morning but I feel like I am only doing about 80% with my cold. Something is better than nothing, right?

6. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

Hi All,

So exciting to read all of the updates. Thank you again for the positive thoughts My initial biopsy was booked for mid February but I got a call yesterday and I was moved to this Friday. I am nervous but happy to have answers sooner.

How far along? 18 weeks!

Team? We find out next Wednesday

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Overall I am feeling OK - I get pretty tired around 5-6 pm and I have to pee constantly.

Upcoming appts? Anatomy ultrasound Feb 4th and MW appointment Feb 18. I also need to book our hospital tour.

Who have you told? Pretty much everyone knows. I don't have FB but I did post an IG announcement.

Any cravings? No, not yet.

7. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Reese: will be thinking of you!!! The sooner the better so you can hopefully relax!!

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@MamaCate: here he midwives don't even send you for the 1-hour test because the false positive rate is soo high! So it's usually the 2-hour test (which I understand, since it's diagnostic). Anyways I'll see what my midwife says but I'm assuming my midwife will be supportive. Of course if she recommends it I would do it!

I have the worst pinched nerve or something in my neck! I've had it since Friday and I can barely turn my head! I wonder how I'll drive today haha! I'm going for a massage this AM so hopefully it will help.

9. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

Got my Doppler, and it's awesome! Can't wait til DH gets home so he can listen too. it was only about 50 bucks, so worth it!

10. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: those are the worst!!! Shoulder check pain lol. I find a hot pack can help too!

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I have one too. I loveee it! I got mine on eBay during my last pregnancy and I've definitely gotten my money out of it!

11. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @TheSwissWifeStyle: Doppler lovers unite!! Mine only came with a little container of gel and I am basically out. I need to go by the pharmacy and grab some more.

12. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Reese: I'm just using oil! I have some tropical oil stuff, but I think you can just use baby oil or maybe even olive oil or something! Lol, at least my belly will be nice and moisturized!

13. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @TheSwissWifeStyle: @Reese: LOVE my doppler (esp since it was a free hand me down from a friend!) I just use Aloe Vera gel!

14. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: MIND.BLOWN.

trying that today!

15. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@mrsjyw: I have oodles of that! Thanks to my fair skinned DH

16. mrsjyw

@TheSwissWifeStyle: @MamaCate: the water feels great! I didn't make it to Zumba yesterday, I was BEAT from the 20 laps. Going to head today and do some light cardio. I'm going to try and go every other day during the wk. FX.

17. mrsjyw

@Reese: Yea works well! Also a fair skinned DH over here. Hope you get some answers soon!

18. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Since I've been finding the HB myself in the past few weeks, I'm loving mine! Glad you love yours too!

@Reese: I just use Aloe gel, same as @mrsjyw! Works great!

19. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@QBbride: I am with you. My first pregnancy was a breeze but this one is kicking my ass. I try not to complain but sheesh am I over feeling like crap all the time!

20. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: yay belly moisture.. my husband's grandma mixes olive oil with lotion and uses it every day so hey you never know

21. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Reese: I actually dont even use gel at all anymore!

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Am I the only one without a doppler? Hmmm...how much are they?

23. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Found out - were team !!!!

24. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Candy_nee: CONGRATULATIONS!! I feel like there will be a lot of little July boys! So so so exciting!!

25. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: I don't have one either! Are you feeling your babe move yet? Im not getting one at this stage because I can feel him/her move... especially in the evenings!!

26. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@simplyfelicity: it was $49! I got the sonoline B I didn't use it much after I started feeling movement though, it definitely not necessary!

@Candy_nee: yay!! Did you have a feeling either way??

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles, Reese, pearl
    July 4: dolphin
    July 7: qbbride, little bitty house
    July 8: turkeylurkey , fuzzypeaches
    July 10: travelgirl1
    July 11: Candy_nee , sweettooth , Mrsk
    July 13: tidybee , sugarbee, cvbee
    July 14: Chocoholic, dreamer3311 (twins!), angelachase
    July 15: nicole112
    July 17: MamaCate , Mama Bird
    July 20: Bluemasonjar
    July 21: Sarac, Lala, TheSwissWifeStyle
    July 22: edelweiss
    July 24: BlueWolverine, ginabean3
    July 25: Mrsvdv
    July 28: Spinny, MrsH
    July 29: mrsjyw
    July 30: Cait, smocks
    July 31: ValentineMommy ,Colekbl , kthomas

28. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Candy_nee: wow! Congrats! SO many boys! There's got be some more girls to even out the count

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: Congratulations! Yay! Another boy!
    @fuzzypeaches: @QBbride: Not feeling mocement yet. Probaby because I am a first timer and have an anterior placenta.

30. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@QBbride: Did you check out the June DD thread? They have a large majority of girls. I think July is going to balance out their month restore the HB baby population balance.

31. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: @Reese: I was just thinking that! Theirs is all girls! It's so funny!

32. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@Reese: @fuzzypeaches: @QBbride: @simplyfelicity: thanks girls! I was completely convinced it was a boy so I wasn't at all surprised to see emit validated on the screen!

33. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Candy_nee: wahoo! Due date twin and team too! Congrats!

34. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@simplyfelicity: No Doppler here! I felt movement with my first pregnancy by about 19 weeks. I haven't felt anything yet this time around.

35. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Candy_nee: Im convinced I am having a boy too. I feel like if they tell me boy I will be excited but not surprised - if they say girl I will be shocked. Even though logically I know it is a 50/50 (sort of.. DHs side is all boys!)

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Reese: when do you find out?? That's how I feel about it being a girl. I'm convinced hahaha. I'd be happy with a another boy but totally shocked.

37. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Next Wednesday!! This week is going to go by painfully slow. When do you find out?

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Reese: not until the 17th!!! I'm hoping it flies by because I'm super impatient! I don't have a lot to buy for the baby so I feel like doing the nursery/names etc will help everyone connect - especially LO.

39. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Hang in there! It's almost February

40. sugarbee

olive / 51 posts

I'm having a boy too! We're really excited, that's what we were hoping for.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee