Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@fuzzypeaches: HAHAHA! Pregnancy dreams are the best! I used to say that I knew this was a girl because a boy would never make his mom puke everywhere and be so sick....well, we know how that turned out.

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

I honestly have no idea how much I weigh or how much I have gained. I told my doc I don't want to know numbers (I don't want to stress) but just to give me an overall opinion (gain more or slow down.) They haven't even mentioned my weight once, so I am guessing everything is ok.

3. pearl

coffee bean / 39 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I am loving the tiny clips from this shop! I just ordered these 3. The peach is fitting with what we're naming her - Georgia

4. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@pearl: super cute clips and Georgia is a great name! Is there any personal connection or did you just like it? We are not anywhere close to a name or even having real discussions yet. DH is in no rush.

5. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: DH wants to know but he doesn't have a strong enough opinion that he really cares either way. If he reallllly wanted to know then I think we'd find out but he's sort of like, whatever you want. I wish he was pushing me one way or the other haha!

@pearl: those clips are soo cute! I love the name Georgia it's a top contender for us too!

For girls I love Georgia, Francesca (my middle name), and Alba. DH looked at me like I had two heads when I mentioned Alba though.

For boys, I have NO idea! Nothing compares to our DS's name. I like Gavin but I don't know what DH thinks of it. Better get thinking!

6. pearl

coffee bean / 39 posts

@MamaCate: I've just always loved it! It took DH a bit to warm up to it, but he decided he loved it too.
    @QBbride: Francesca was on our list too. So many adorable nickname possibilities!

7. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@pearl: haha yes I'd want to call her Frankie! Way too cute.

8. Mama Bird

pomegranate / 3127 posts

@pearl: these are so cute!!!

9. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@pearl: Great name!

I loved my girl name (Eloise Karen) so I"m kind of bummed that I'll never get to use it. But I love our name we have picked out too, so all is well. We're going with Chase Henry. Chase was my mom's mom's maiden name and Henry is my mom's dad's name.

10. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@pearl: Those are gorgeous!!! Love the name Georgia too!!

11. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@Candy_nee: Love that name! I'm particularly fond of Henry but we have a "H" last name and I don't prefer alliterative names so we won't be able to use it if we have a boy.

12. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@QBbride: Gavin is a great name! My good friend's son is named Gavin and he is the cutest little guy!

13. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@nettestars: Welcome and congrats!

14. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@Ginabean3: thanks! Bummer you can't use it with your last name. Our first son has an H name and I knew I was even likelier to call them by each other's name if they both started with H so we used it as a middle. Lol

15. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@Candy_nee: So smart!

16. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gained. Of course, I got back on the scale today just out of curiosity and I had lost 2 lbs. So I'm going to stop stressing about it...it is what is is!
    Cute names everyone!
    I think our top girl names are Anna Mae, Emma or Jenna. Boys are either Thomas James (both of our grandfathers who were dead before DH and I met) or Ryan Benjamin.
    DD votes for "a baby sister named Thomas".

17. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: Well I had my biopsy today and they checked on the baby first! Although she wouldn't confirm and said it wasn't an assessment, she paused at a pic inbetween the legs and was like "what do YOU think it is?". It was VERY clearly a boy our offical anatomy scan is on Wednesday but I'm pretty confident that we will be added to the camp! I hope so, because I already went on a mini shopping spree

18. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@Reese: welcome to the boy momma club!!

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Oh, yay!!! You had a feeling it was a boy! Hope the joy of finding out overshadows the stress you have been under.

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Haha, that's super cute!

21. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles, Reese , pearl
    July 4: dolphin
    July 7: qbbride, little bitty house
    July 8: turkeylurkey , fuzzypeaches
    July 10: travelgirl1
    July 11: Candy_nee , sweettooth , Mrsk
    July 13: tidybee , sugarbee , cvbee, nettestars
    July 14: Chocoholic, dreamer3311 (twins!), angelachase
    July 15: nicole112
    July 17: MamaCate , Mama Bird
    July 20: Bluemasonjar
    July 21: Sarac, Lala, TheSwissWifeStyle
    July 22: edelweiss
    July 24: BlueWolverine, ginabean3
    July 25: Mrsvdv
    July 28: Spinny, MrsH
    July 29: mrsjyw
    July 30: Cait, smocks
    July 31: ValentineMommy ,Colekbl , kthomas

Boys : 8
    Girls : 2

22. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Candy_nee: @simplyfelicity: thank you! Yes, it made the stressful day so much better.

He was super active again and is moving around like crazy now.

23. pearl

coffee bean / 39 posts

@Reese: Eeeeek, yay! Boys are SO fun!

24. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@pearl:Those clips are so cute and I love the name!

@fuzzypeaches: My DH loves to toss around a lot of really absurd names even when he wouldn't actually like to use them so I decided to table the discussion until we find out the gender. That way the ridiculousness will be cut it half.

25. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@Reese: congratulations!!!!!
    @Tidybee: seriously!? i totally dropped two pounds too.

So I stopped taking unisom+b6 because I've been feeling good and I don't like the unisom effect. ANDDDD I've been barfy for the last two days. I'm SOOO not used to this, I was nauseous for maaaybe two weeks with DS! This is going on for over two months!

TGIF! We usually see ILs one day on the wknd, but they came over Thursday for dinner, so we have the wknd all to ourselves, just the three (4) of us! Can't wait for QT with my boys (and growing babe)!

Have a good wknd mamas!

26. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Oh my gosh, so many boys! I have thought since like two weeks after my BFP that my baby is a boy too. Baby is so active and some of the old wives' tales seem to fit. Craving mostly salty/savory foods, and not feeling sick.

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsjyw: I am still on b6 and unisom because I'm too afraid to find out of I'll get sick.

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: When are you finding out the sex?

29. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@simplyfelicity: My anatomy scan is on February 18th. Just have to convince DH out of Team Green before then!

30. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@pearl: Georgia is one of my absolute favourite girl names!

31. Mama Bird

pomegranate / 3127 posts

@Reese: congrats! Hopefully finding out takes a little stress out of the situation!

32. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@pearl: Love the clips, and the name!

@Candy_nee: Great name for your boy!

I had a feeling we were having a girl, but then I had a really weird dream that it was a boy, so who knows! We find out in one week!!!

For names, we've had a girl name picked out forever. It's Paisley Jo. (My mom's name is JoAnn, her dad is Joseph.) I know that probably won't be most people's cup of tea, lol. But we think it's cute and sassy. Plus I think PJ is a pretty cute nn.

For a boy, it's so hard! We've gone back and forth with so many names. Right now the 2 we're talking about are Makaio, (it's Hawaiian) nn Kai or Mak. Our good friends have a DD named Kaia, so I dunno...

And the other is Josiah Tiago (After DH's grandfather, Santiago.) nn JT or Yoshi. Yoshi is a Japanese name, and originally we wanted a Japanese name if it was a boy so we could give our thanks, so to speak, because I got pregnant right after I finished my big Japanese Koi fish tattoo. I got the tattoo to represent the struggle we'd been through fertility wise, and for good luck.

We are weird, I know! lol

33. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@angelachase: most of my old wives tales pointed toward girl, so you never know! My momma intuition was spot on though. As for talking the hubs out of team green - tell him what I told mine - no uterus no opinion!
    @TheSwissWifeStyle: thank you! I really like your names too!

34. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Loving all the names!!!

@pearl: Those clips are adorable!!!

What's going on with everyone's boobs (lol)?? I'm a little over 14 weeks now and can not believe how much they're growing. Even my ribcage is bigger and I definitely need a larger band size already! WTH?? This didn't happen with DS1 so I'm totally surprised. I'm up one band size and two cup sizes. As a fairly small chested woman....I'm scared! Lol

35. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pearl: I'm so excited. DH was the only hope to carry on his last name so I am happy for him.

@mrsjyw: Thank you! I hope you are feeling better!

@simplyfelicity: I love the boy/girl count at the bottom haha

@Mama Bird: Thank you, yes it does. I should hopefully have the results on Friday.

@ValentineMommy: Crazy, I already invested in some maternity bras - and I feel like I will start spilling out of them soon.

36. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@ValentineMommy: I posted in the other thread as well, but I'm up from a 34A to a 36B. Feels huge to me!

37. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

Wow, I can't believe it's 8 to 2 so far!

38. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Reese: Did you buy nursing bras or special maternity bras?

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I did see that - trust me, as another smaller chested woman, I know how you feel! I've gone from a 36B to a 38D....WTH??? I literally have no idea what to do with these things. Lol I just don't get why my rib cage is getting so big so fast! It happened with my DS too, but not until the very end. And he was a big baby partially living up in my ribs (lol) so that made sense!

39. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@ValentineMommy: No, just maternity bras. No underwire , better coverage, wider straps.. very comfy!

40. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

Do we have a nursery thread? Now that we know we are having a boy I think we are settling on a nautical theme. Lots of white and grey with navy (and maybe some red) accents.

I am in love with these prints!

http://supermarkethq.com/product/set-of-8-nautical-prints

We would probably only use 6 of them because I hate seagulls haha

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee