Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@sugarbee: congrats on your boy!

I'm convinced mine's a girl since I'm feeling so crappy! I sailed right through pregnancy with my son haha! I would be shocked if they told me boy. But honestly id probably prefer a boy so we'll see

2. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@sugarbee: congratulations! More boys! I love it

3. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: that's exactly why I think girl too!!

4. nettestars

apple seed / 1 posts

@Due Date: July 13, 2015

EDD: July 13, 2015

How far along: 16 weeks and 2 days

First child? YES!

First doctor appointment: Check

Any symptoms so far? First trimester fatigue, huge boobs (less sensitive now), bloating, slower digestive system

Who have you told? Immediate family, best friends, fave co-workers, boss

5. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@QBbride: That's exactly what I thought too, but boy was I wrong!!

6. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Candy_nee: @sugarbee: Congrats on your boys!!!!!

7. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@nettestars: Welcome to Hellobee and the July due date board! Congratulations too!

@sugarbee: yay for baby boys!

8. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@QBbride: I thought that if my pregnancy was different it would indicate something about the sex. But now that I know I'm having a boy again, and comparing the two 1st trimesters, they have been so different. You just never know!

9. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@nettestars: congrats and welcome!

@candy_nee: @sugarbee: congrats on your !!

10. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@QBbride: my pregnancy this time has been so much worse this time too and yet it's still a boy! So maybe there's still hope!
    @sweetooth: yay for due date and gender twins! Now let's see if we have them the same day! How crazy would that be??
    @Reese: when she showed me the screen I said "it's a boy! I knew it!!" I would have been completely shocked if it were a girl.

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles, Reese, pearl
    July 4: dolphin
    July 7: qbbride, little bitty house
    July 8: turkeylurkey , fuzzypeaches
    July 10: travelgirl1
    July 11: Candy_nee , sweettooth , Mrsk
    July 13: tidybee , sugarbee , cvbee, nettestars
    July 14: Chocoholic, dreamer3311 (twins!), angelachase
    July 15: nicole112
    July 17: MamaCate , Mama Bird
    July 20: Bluemasonjar
    July 21: Sarac, Lala, TheSwissWifeStyle
    July 22: edelweiss
    July 24: BlueWolverine, ginabean3
    July 25: Mrsvdv
    July 28: Spinny, MrsH
    July 29: mrsjyw
    July 30: Cait, smocks
    July 31: ValentineMommy ,Colekbl , kthomas

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@nettestars: Welcome and congratulations!!!

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sugarbee: Congratulations!

14. sugarbee

olive / 51 posts

Thanks everyone. July is definitely looking like a boy month

15. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

With all these boys, you ladies are making me want to find out! Eek!!!!

I change my mind hourly so who knows!

16. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@nettestars: welcome and congrats!

17. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@sugarbee: congrats on your boy! How great that you got what you were hoping for! How are you feeling in general?

18. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@ValentineMommy: @Candy_nee: @sweetooth: you guys are making me second guess my girl theory too! I almost bought girl onesies the other day on sale before common sense stopped me lol.

@nettestars: welcome!! Will you find out gender??

19. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Lol! My pregnancies have been night and day. With DS1 I wasn't sick at all. Like, not even a little bit. All I ever felt was 1 or 2 bouts of brief light headedness and that was all. This time, I was sick from 5 weeks until.....still. Weeks 5-12 I was literally sick every single morning. My boobs didn't grow last time, and this time have grown and hurt so bad! It's weird, but true - every pregnancy is different! You just never know! SOMEONE in this group needs to have some girls though lol

20. pearl

coffee bean / 39 posts

@QBbride: I'm convinced team green would've been easier on our wallet! Both times I've gone crazy buying baby things after we found out

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@pearl: haha I'm sure it would be but I'd looove to buy some cute girl clothes if we're team pink!!

22. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@pearl: that's one of the main reasons I'm so excited for another boy! It's going to save us so much money! If it were a girl, I'd have already maxed out a credit card!

23. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Ooooh what's your theory?

24. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Reese: haha! Just an inner sense maybe? I was also thinking like @ValentineMommy: @QBbride: that this pregnancy has been so different! ( more nausea, exhaustion, headaches, weight gain) that it MUST be a girl! Haha only a girl would do that up her mommy

Although I saw my 4 year old niece yesterday who put her ear to my belly and shook her head sadly saying "I heard him, it's a boy" lol! I almost kind of believe her! ( she is one of FIVE girls in a row. They love my LO but they are wanting another girl to add to their posse)

25. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@fuzzypeaches: hahah girls do steal their mother's beauty!!
    However, in my personal experience, I have seen more people have morning sickness and bloat with boys than girls! With DD, I had maybe 2-3 days of slight nausea and that's it. My face or hips barely changed.
    This one has almost been the same. I've had more nausea, but fewer food aversions and cravings if that makes sense. I am convinced it is a boy....but I'm thinking maybe it's a girl to even out this month and because the pregnancies are so similar.

26. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@QBbride: haha me too!! I think I'm going to look good and hard at the anatomy scan but I don't want to be told. Does that even make sense?? It's like i want to have a strong feeling who is in there but not have it be confirmed.

27. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

FYI - I have gained 5 lbs...in a week. I haven't gained anything up until now, but seriously.....that scale would not stop going up today. I am in a little bit of a panic about where it came from because I really don't think I got bigger.

28. sugarbee

olive / 51 posts

@ mamacate: I feel pretty good in general. Not sick, not too exhausted. I have started to get some back pain though, and having trouble getting comfortable to sleep.

29. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@Tidybee: same! Haven't gained and then up 4 lbs in theast week and a half :O

30. Mama Bird

pomegranate / 3127 posts

@Tidybee: @mrsjyw: maybe it's just a weird scale! Mine isn't very sensitive so it doesn't go up a notch until I trip some limit, so it looks like I gain nothing for weeks, and then, wham, ten pounds!

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

From the beginning I've always had a feeling this was a girl... then today I had a clear as day dream (while I was napping haha!) that it was a boy! In my dream the lady who did the NIPT test called my DH and told him haha! And I was really upset that she did! Hmmm.....

32. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: me too! I don't know if it was because I was reading this thread before going to bed last night but I had the weirdest dream that it was the day of my anatomy scan and the baby had a GIANT penis and I cried lol.
    Pregnancy dreams are so weird!

I can't believe you are holding out for team green I love it! I wish I could do it but I (obviously) can't wait

33. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Tidybee: I don't even want to know :s last time I was a tiny pregnant cute lady with just a bump. This time I am an elephant

34. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@QBbride: You are a champ for waiting!

35. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @Reese: I don't know if I'm actually waiting, I'm just pretending to for now! Although if we end up finding out I'll wish I did two weeks ago when I had the opportunity haha!

36. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Candy_nee: @pearl: I'd totally be going crazy buying cute girl clothes right now if we were having a girl. Instead, I'm going through my son's clothes and making note of what we might need. I've only bought one little thing to help stay happy about 2 boys. Retail therapy

37. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@sweetooth: I'm getting myself excited by thinking of all the cute matching outfits j can dress my boys in! Matching monogrammed Christmas Jammies is keeping me going. Lol

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Candy_nee: little boys matching is just the cutest ever!

@sweetooth: retail therapy is just as important with baby 2 I know even if the new baby is another boy I still won't be able to resist! Ill blame "different seasons" lol

@QBbride: I'm still impressed with the restraint! Does your dh want to know? Mine is actually not able to come to the anatomy scan so when I said I could get the tech to put it in an envelope for later he said he can't wait either and just to call him hahahaha

39. pearl

coffee bean / 39 posts

@Tidybee: I had a huge gain this week! Yikes!
    @sweetooth: @Candy_nee: I need a baby hair accessory intervention like whoa

40. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@pearl: post some cute ones! I love seeing what everyone is buying! Any name ideas yet?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee