Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2015 Mamas!

1. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@DesertDreams88: I LIVE for the twists! They're so yummy. That is definitely going to suck. I worked out for the first time tonight. I did a 20minute legs and glute segment of a prenatal barre DVD I ordered. My heart rate got up a bit, so I took breaks here and there, but it was a good workout. My yoga studio only offeres prenatal workshops that are $99 in addition to your $99 monthly membership. They do have gentle yoga classes, so I'm going to see if they're good with modification for pregnant women. I'm also going to order this as my at home prenatal DVD if I give up my yoga membership. Toured daycares today, and got that $415 week price tag. Ouch!

http://www.amazon.com/Home-Hilaria-Baldwin-Mommy---be/dp/B00DSR6EBG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1413336536&sr=8-4&keywords=prenatal+yoga

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. It feels so incredibly real now! I can't wait for everyone else to start having their first appointments.

ETA: I asked the doctor about those cramps! I've had them since 4 weeks, and they range from dull, to intense. She said it's my uterus expanding and making room. But, mine have been either left of right. Not wide centered, and not in the center if that makes sense!

2. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

First beta at 19 dpo over 2000!! Hooray! I will do another beta on Thursday, and then I have an ultrasound scheduled for 11/4.

3. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Jess1483: That is awesome! So excited for you !

4. Corduroy

pomelo / 5258 posts

@Mrs.KMM: With LO1 we saw the HB just around 7 weeks. I had an earlier than typical US because I was having cramping. Today I had my first appointment but it was just a clerical appointment over the phone. I think my HMO does it over the phone so you don't get excited about having an ultrasound. Even though my appointment was over the phone I went in to get my flu shot and get my lab work done. My first real appointment will be at 8 weeks.

5. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Jess1483: That's really awesome and good numbers!!

6. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@dc yoga bee: I missed your appt update (I'm catching up after being out of town). Hooray! Looks great!

I am feelin better and better about this pregnancy. For one, I'm starving, as I was with my son. With my loss, I couldn't eat, but not from nausea. My body just kept thinking it wasn't hungry.

I can't wait to get my next beta. I'm starting to get excited.

My ob said I might not see a heartbeat at my appt, but I'll be 7w4d, so I'm thinking I will.

7. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@DesertDreams88: I ended up calling my OB too. I wanted to know ahead of time so I could get over being upset if their office doesn't do early ultrasounds. I was very excited to find out that they do have an ultrasound at the 8 week appointment for dating purposes so I will get to see my LO!

Oh - and I think I've been having the same pressure type sensations you're describing. Mine have been very low, sometimes on the left (most often) and sometimes on the right.

8. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Jess1483: WooHoo! That is an awesome number!

9. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@dc yoga bee: Out of curiosity, why take the breaks when your heart rate got up? It was always my understanding that your body would be just fine to continue doing the types/amounts of exercise that you did pre-pregnancy so if you got your HR up from yoga/barre before than you should be fine.

Heck - I've been playing tennis and plan to keep playing for as long into my pregnancy as I can. I have a teammate who played until she was 7.5 months along! I am 3-0 since my BFP so maybe my tater tot is a good luck charm!

10. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@Jess1483: Congrats! Those are great numbers.

11. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@cascademom: @Mrs.KMM: @Eko: @dc yoga bee: Thanks ladies!

I had another pregnancy symptom last night--pregnancy dreams with an orgasm... (TMI, but...) I definitely got them with my first pregnancy, but not with my m/c. What a random symptom...

@Mrs.KMM: I'm pretty sure heart rate isn't supposed to go above 140.

12. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Jess1483: I knew that 140 was an old recommendation but the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists abandoned that limit as there wasn't evidence to support it.

13. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs.KMM: When I took a barre class in person the teacher was pregnant and so were a couple of students. She told them not to let their heart rate get over 160, and that they may start to feel lightheaded and dizzy. The video I did last night also said take breaks if you feel heart rate going up. I'll have to ask the doctor at my next apt if there's an actual need to take breaks for heart rate. I have my next apt next Friday.

14. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@Mrs.KMM: huh. I didn't pay any attention during my first pregnancy. Just stopped if I felt like I should. After my loss, I'll probably be more careful, but I am working with a personal trainer, so I will continue to do that.

15. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@dc yoga bee: You'll have to let us know what he says. I don't have my appointment until Nov. 3rd.

16. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Just updating from my phone quick! Had the first ultrasound today! I'm measuring at 6w5d so looks like I was off on my O day by 2 days making my due date June 5th instead! Baby looks healthy and has a heartbeat of 145!! I couldn't be happier!

17. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: Babies can measure ahead or behind on ultrasounds. It's not an exact science. I believe my OB changes the due date if there's a week's difference in measurements. My LO measured ahead on the first one and the due date didn't change.

18. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@MrsBrewer: yay congrats!

19. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@MrsBrewer: yay for hearing a heartbeat and early USs!

I had to tell my boss today at only 5w5d! 1/4 of my school was flooded 5 weeks ago and they had to condemn and demolish interior walls, rip up carpet, etc. Meanwhile, I've been teaching in the library. Well, now they're on the "reconstruction" phase so the hallways and rooms are filled with the smells of new paint. I am supposed to move back into my room sometime next week, and so I felt like I had to tell my principal so he could ask the construction company about it. He is a nice guy, but I didn't want to share this early.

20. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@MrsBrewer: That is awesome!!!

@DesertDreams88: yikes! At least now they can make sure it's a safe working zone for you.

21. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MrsBrewer: That is so exciting!!!!

I have my first u/s tomorrow and I am nervous as all hell. Fortunately, I am leaving early today for a long weekend vacation. Hopefully this makes the time go by quick.

22. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@cascademom: I think they just changed my due date to June 5th though because they had it originally in May, when they thought I was 9 weeks along based on my LMP.

23. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Eko: I was soooooo nervous too! But it was great! Now granted, I totally felt violated LOL because of the transvaginal ultrasound, and then the midwife just had me do a normal physical/exam as well.

24. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Eko: I was super nervous too, but it is an awesome experience!

@MrsBrewer: I had a transvaginal the first day i met the RE so I at least knew and told my husband what to expect lol.

25. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@MrsBrewer: Yay! Love that we're starting to get ultrasound pictures on this thread! Looks like the OB's office finally believes the dating on your pregnancy instead of going off the LMP that you knew was misleading.

26. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Mrs.KMM: Yep, it was funny, because I showed my chart to my midwife, and she's like alright....there is no denying when you ovulated at all!!! hahahah

27. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

My mouth keeps filling up with saliva, and I'm feeling slightly queasy. If I keep popping jolly ranchers it makes the feeling go away. I hope this isn't the start of morning sickness!

28. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@dc yoga bee: That's exactly how I was starting to feel when my morning sickness kicked into full gear.

29. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@dc yoga bee: I don't have morning sickness yet but I always get a ton of extra saliva when I am about to throw up.

30. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: That's right, I forgot about that. I can't wait until my first appointment. It's still some time away. Last night, I was super bloaty, gassy, and tired.

31. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@cascademom: When is your appt?

Is anyone else burping a ton? I feel like I do 24/7, it's gross!

32. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: My appointment's on October 27th. I hit the gassy/burping phase last night when I came home from work. I had to muster up the energy to do bath with LO, eat, and then shower. I could have fallen asleep in the shower last night.

33. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

DH is nuts. He's acting like there is a crib shortage, and wants to buy our crib...this weekend! I'll only be 7 weeks. But, there's only one crib we both love, and we think it may be getting discontinued. It's so cute to see him this excited, but it's so early LOL.

34. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@dc yoga bee: That is a really cute crib! Where is it from?

35. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs.KMM: it's a 3 in 1 convertible crib from pottery barn.
    http://www.potterybarnkids.com/m/products/catalina-3-in-1-crib/?pkey=bcribs

36. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Had my ultrasound this morning. The doctor said I was too early to measure a heartbeat but they were able to see the yolk sac and everything was measuring as it should! I go back in for a second ultrasound in a couple weeks.

37. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Tiptoeing in here...

EDD: Based on IUI/O/AF, I've put it as June 26 so far.

How far along: 4 weeks?

First child? Yes, finally!!

First doctor appointment: I'm at a RE so they'll keep me there for a while before releasing me to my OB/GYN. I go back on Wednesday the 22nd for repeat betas.

Any symptoms so far? Nada! I think that's why this is still so surreal.

Who have you told? DH, an IRL IF friend and HB, of course!

38. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Eko: Yay!!! Glad that everything is measuring how it should! How far along are you?

39. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@dc yoga bee: it's super cute! I love PB cribs.

@LindsayInNY: congrats and welcome!

40. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LindsayInNY: so happy not only are you pregnant, but you're a June mama too! I had no symptoms either!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee