Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2016 moms!

1. Mrs. Peanut

apricot / 347 posts

@pastemoo: That's not a bad idea. She may go to bed early (although I'm not sure how early). We live about an hour away so we usually leave earlier, but I'm sure we can stay late for a night. My grandmother is honestly so feeble I can't believe she is able to make the trip. She hasn't come the past two years because of it.

@doodlepoodle: I hope you're right! I'll keep everyone posted come Christmas time. I'm glad your announcement went well, even with the wrench in the plans!

@meadow: Haha what are the odds?! I haven't taken antibiotics but I think checking with the doctor to be sure is a good idea. One of us is a pharmacist; I forget who though. She was kind enough to reassure me that Tylenol was okay to take. I'm sure if she reads your post she can shed some light on that for you.

10w4d

2. MMcAlli

cherry / 154 posts

@MCD919 & @Purpledaisy : How exciting you guys are going Team Green! Definitely adds some extra excitement to the whole pregnancy.

@Purpledaisy : I am glad you finally got your U/S & everything looked great!

@DoodlePoodle : Congrats on your announcement! Love the "Big Bro" Shirt!

@Runnerd : I am glad you haven't spotted since. Such a scary experience.

@MrsKRB : I agree. It's hard for pregnancy to feel real, even with morning sickness & feeling not very normal. Seeing the baby on the U/S does help a lot though. I'm excited for being able to feel movement & having a actual bump. Instead of feeling like everyone thinks I ate too much dressing on thanksgiving!

@Meadow : I thought I had a UTI last week, but what I was feeling got better so I assume it wasn't the case. I would definitely check with the doctor or another nurse. Never can be too sure!

So today I am wearing H&M Maternity Leggings. They are fabulous! The band is a little overkill since I just have a small bloat belly but they sure are comfy & don't cut into my belly like my other leggings.
    I also made an appointment for December 23rd for a "Gender Peek" ultrasound. I will be almost 15 weeks going off my original due date. Which they assured me they would be able to see something. Since my last appointment I was measuring ahead & if I still am measuring ahead I would think that would help determine gender easier.. I've been going back & forth if we should do it. It's only $60 and if they aren't able to give a answer we get to come back for free. However, I am hoping to get a concrete answer so that we can give "Gender Announcement" presents to the family. They will be surprised because we told them we wouldn't find out till January.

Also for all you second or third time Moms. Do you remember when you felt your baby move? I have been hearing different things. Some say they feel flutters around 13 weeks and some say they didn't feel anything till 19 weeks.

-11w3d

3. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MMcAlli: I *knew* I felt the baby moving around 19 weeks, but in retrospect, once I knew for sure it was the baby, I was pretty sure I had been feeling the baby move for about 1-2 weeks before that.

I may have to check out those H&M leggings!

4. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@MMcAlli: 17 weeks last time..... And yesterday we could feel baby with our hands, but can't really tell from my belly sensation if that makes any sense. 14 w today

5. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@MMcAlli: Glad you're UTI was phantom! I did call the doctor's office today and spoke with a different nurse. The new nurse was SO much more confident in the information she gave me, as well as sounding more genuine. She assured me that the meds they prescribed were fine 1st/2nd/3rd trimester as this particular antibiotic is the ABSOLUTE safest out there. It was like a huge relief. Then she reminded me even though I'm asymptomatic, it is too dangerous to let a UTI go since it can spread to the kidneys and become a bigger problem. So I started my meds tonight with dinner. Now what should be interesting is that typically when I take antibiotics I become REALLY hungry. I'm curious how that will combine with my pregnancy hunger haha.

@pastemoo: That is so amazing that you felt baby!!! I eagerly look forward to that moment!!!!!!

So I have read many times that people think they have the beginning of a bump, it turns out to be bloat, then vanishes before their real bump grows. Well, I think I'm in that stage now. My belly shrunk and that is SO weird! A friend of mine is about 6 months pp and she is trying to lose weight and I feel awkward that I lost 2 lbs overnight and am attributing it to bloat. Grow bump, grow!

6. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

Just had my NT scan today and everything looked good! Baby was measuring a few days ahead at 13w0d but I think they're keeping my due date the same.

So happy to hear everyone is doing well with good scans and cute bumps. I don't have a bump yet but my pants are definitely getting tighter.

My Verifi results came back negative and I found out the sex! I'll update the list after we have our gender reveal with family tomorrow.

12w3d

7. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

Our NT exam went great here- I didn't get it last time so I didn't realize there was a blood draw involved-- I uh, skipped that part since the numbers seemed fine and the results don't really matter to me personally... I hate having blood drawn 😝

I think I felt Carolime around 15 or so -ish weeks? I did some funny stuff to get her to move though like playing music on my iPhone (not crazy loud) and putting it on my lower abdomen-- she'd always move really fast away from it if she was nearby. In hindsight that was probably rude- it wasn't usually soothing either 😂

My gallbladder has been a real problem but I'm not having symptom of a massive attack so they're unlikely to really do anything- drinking ACV seems to help a bit but it's disgusting!

We have our gender scan on January 5th- I cannot wait! I still vote girl, food aversions etc are identical-- and HB was 170.

I can't remember if I posted but the hematoma is nowhere to be found!

8. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

Also a bump shot-- it's not that great but it's much bigger than I remember with Caroline- with her I felt fat so I didn't take one until 32 weeks 😂

The top of my stomach firmed up and popped out about 3 weeks ago so I expect I'll be massive come D-Day- I haven't gained a pound though so it's really bizarre!

(I'm plus sized but my belly is def not this round normally!)

9. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@starlitsky: so exciting about finding out the gender already! Also, Yay for a good nt scan!

@Mrs. Pink: yay for a good scan! Cute bump!

10. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

I'm terrible at keeping up here! I read and follow along with everyone but I just haven't been posting much as there is nothing to report here, and I've been going through a bit of a funk lately. My LOs have been really challenging lately (combo of threenager, early terrible twos, being sick, and being cooped up because England in winter absolutely blows), and DH has also been sick, meaning I've been doing everything on my own, and it's just been a lot lately. As a result, I have not been the slightest bit excited about bringing a third child into the mix, which then makes me feel horribly guilty and sad.... Sign. We finally had a sunny day yesterday, and DH is now healthy again, so I'm feeling in a better frame of mind now....

Anyway, enough of my whinging! I have been very excited to see everyone's scans and hear all the good news that keeps coming in! Loving that all the wee babes are doing so well and we're nearly all about to enter the second tri, if not there already!

I have my first scan, which will be the NT, a week from Monday, (Dec 14th) and can't wait for confirmation there is actually a baby in there. I'm starting to feel fat already but haven't had to resort to maternity clothes yet, which is good as I gave them all away, not thinking I'd be pregnant again! Trying to hold out until Christmas as I'll be home in the States and can go shopping there.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

~ 11w 0d

11. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@starlitsky: yay! Excited to hear what you're having!!

@Mrs. Pink: great news! They only pricked my finger for the NT, not a full blood draw.

@Ree723: I hope your days start to get better

Maybe we should start a bump thread?

-13w3d

12. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@starlitsky: oooo!!! How fun!!! It's crazy how early people can know the gender! It's going to be a long wait for me to anatomy scan

@Mrs. Pink: yay for bumps!!! I wish I had taken a pic when I found, because I am just sure my stomach didn't look like this 7 weeks ago, but I really could have benefitted from losing 15lbs, so it's hard to tell at this stage what is going on with stomach

We finally told my in-laws last night with a "big bro" shirt. They are very happy for us, but I was pretty awkward bc I am still scared bc of my history and have a hard time accepting congrats at this stage. U/S on Tues!!

-10w6d

13. Mrs. Peanut

apricot / 347 posts

@meadow: I'm glad you got clearer answers! The last thing you want to do is take something you're not sure about!

@starlitsky: Can't wait to hear the sex!

@Mrs. Pink: Yay more bumps! I'm pretty jealous of you ladies so far. Mine is just extra chunk, not a clear bump.

@Ree723: Don't worry! We all get overwhelmed. I'm sure bonding with this baby will happen over time.

@runnerd: I'm glad your announcement went well!

I am so annoyed with my mom. We are at a girl's trip this weekend which is already hard for me because one of us is pregnant with a May baby and we've known since the very beginning. We also did lots of shopping for baby stuff for her. My mom asked me in the car on the way to our trip if I was pregnant. She has never asked anything like that before. In fact, she doesn't even mention us having kids because that really annoys DH. He hates feeling pressured. My dad talked to my mom and thought I was because I didn't drink at Thanksgiving and we were talking about our friends who just had a baby. So naturally, she thought she could just ask me if I was pregnant and I would tell her. This forced me to lie which I HATE doing because I consider myself to be a good Christian woman. She went on about how she's not ready to be a grandma, but if I was pregnant that was fine too. She also asked if we planned to announce at Christmas because I "was concerned" about whether or not my sister would be there. I mean, she's my sister. Shouldn't I want her there?

Eventually I told her that I was upset with her because now I felt like I had to "prove" to her that I wasn't pregnant. It also made me feel really crappy hiding my precious LO. When she found out I told DH what she said the next day, she finally showed some remorse and cried because he will be upset. That stuff really bothers him. Nobody is going to ruin this announcement if it kills me! Not my grandmother and not my mom! Argh! I wish we would have announced at Thanksgiving. Thanks for letting me vent.

11w1d

14. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Pink: yay that your NT scan went well! I didn't get a blood draw with mine but maybe it's because I took the NIPT/Verifi test a couple weeks ago? They did say I have a second trimester blood test coming up in about a month though. Also, cute bump!!

@Ree723: ooh so excited for your upcoming ultrasound!! And hope you get out of your funk soon!

@Purpledaisy: @MrsKRB: @runnerd: check out the updated list!!

@Mrs. Peanut: sorry to hear about your mom! Why is she not ready to be a grandmother? I've been going through some annoying times with my in laws and announcements too (mostly feeling pressured to announce and also having some surprises ruined) so I understand having to deal with not having everything go as planned...

Yesterday (Saturday) we told DH's dad's side and his grandma was super excited and happy! She's been asking us about a baby ever since we got married 2 years ago so she probably feels like she's been waiting for a long time.

12w5d

15. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

June 2016 mamas

June 1: pastemoo, Anne825, Contemplating, catomd00
    June 2: Maddux41506
    June 4: Mrs. Pink, BLA
    June 6: brownepiano
    June 8: MrsKRB, MCD919 ( ), Lately
    June 13: Purpledaisy ( )
    June 14: starlitsky
    June 16: LittleGBee
    June 20: MMcAlli
    June 24: Mrs. Peanut( )
    meadow ( )
    June 25: doodlepoodle
    June 26: Ree723 ( ) Hazel27, runnerd
    June 27: Madyetbeautiful
    June 28: Alba4, Dr. Pepper, RKitty

Anyone else finding out the sex soon??

16. Mrs. Peanut

apricot / 347 posts

@starlitsky: Congratulations on your BOY! My mom just said that she was too young (56, about to turn 57) and she wants to be retired first. Sorry, but I don't really care if she is ready. We are definitely old enough with good stable jobs, we've been married almost 5 years, and we bought a house to grow into two years ago. What she said took me by surprise too, although she did seem really excited by the possibility. Hopefully the announcement still goes okay.

11w2d

17. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@starlitsky: yay a boy!!!

My 12 week/NT Scan is booked for 12/16 and I'm getting one of those genetic blood tests then. How long does it take for results? I hope to know by the latest by the New Year.

18. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Peanut: thank you!! I'm getting excited about a boy after looking at pics of cute baby boys and boy clothes etc.

Hmm maybe your mom just needs some time to adjust to the idea? I'm sure she will get over it and start getting excited after you announce! Hope your announcement goes smoothly!

@Alba4: it takes about a week for the results! Yay can't wait to find out what you're having!

Is anyone else starting to have to pee way more frequently?! It didn't really hit me until the last week and it's becoming annoying!

19. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@Mrs. Peanut: aw I'm sorry that sounds so frustrating! My mom asked me if I was pregnant the day I got my faint bfp because apparently I looked it?! Lol. I obviously said no. A few weeks later she asked when we were having another and I told her idk, we hadn't really decided. She's like oh good, and went on and on about how we should wait and let A have her time alone as the baby (she will have had 27 months alone by June). It was obnoxious but that's how my mom is, hence why she hasn't gotten the news yet lol. We are telling her when I see her next weekend, so should be funny to see her reaction knowing she thinks we should have waited.

My mom also said to my sister after she announced she was pregnant that she wasn't ready to be a grandma.
    too bad! It's not about you!

Anyways, I'm sure your announcement will be great regardless!!

20. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@starlitsky: congrats on baby boy!!!! Seems like everyone I see is having boys!

21. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@catomd00: thank you!! I agree, lots of boys lately! Strange because most of my friends who had babies a few years ago and even until this past year have had girls!! Do you have a preference or a feeling about what you're having this time??

22. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@starlitsky: yay boy!! Yes to the peeing - or at least I always feel like I have to pee, but not much comes out!

I'm sorry about all the mom issues mothers are supposed to be supportive, not judgemental!

23. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@starlitsky: I am hoping for another girl! I don't have a strong feeling this time like I did the first time but slightly feeling it's a girl. Last time everyone was having boys, too! A few people I was pregnant with the first time are on their second boys, so maybe I'll have my second girl?! Either way I can't wait to find out!

24. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@Mrs. Pink: yay for a real bump!! How fun And so glad to hear that your NT scan went well!!!

@Ree723: Good luck with your scan next week! Will be so great to see the little one in there!!

@runnerd: Glad you have been doing well and I hope you get some great views of LO on Tuesday

@Mrs. Peanut: I hate that feeling of lying too! I lied to my mom a few weeks, but I think she was only so blatant about asking because I told her in September that we were doing IVF so she knew there should be an answer one way or another....My MIL is not clued into our struggles but did ask me outright if we had to do fertility treatments and my DH didn't want to tell his family the day we announced so I lied to her and said no and it has been eating me alive for weeks! I keep trying to find a time when I can pull her aside and tell her in person, because I want her to know. I'd really hate for her to find out when our families are together at some time in the future and someone casually mentions something!! In any case - it really stinks about your mom putting you on the spot and I'm sure she'll get over the idea of being a grandma as soon as she realizes what a cute little munchkin is going to enter her life!

@starlitsky: Congrats - a boy! How exciting Extra special that you were the first on our board to find out! Neat!

@Alba4: Good luck with your NT scan and genetic testing! That will be so fun to know the gender prior to NYE!!

@starlitsky: @MrsKRB: I was actually thinking the past few days (almost a week actually....) I've had to pee LESS. I am drinking the same quantity of water, but I have the urge to go less which is so weird. I wonder if my body is somehow using more of the water I'm drinking? Is that even possible??

I have my NT scan this Thursday and I am excited for a chance to see LOs but the past couple days I've started to feel apprehensive about it. I don't have a good reason to be nervous. I think it might have to do with not seeing or hearing anything from them in a solid month and I'm simply in RE withdraw - haha. I told my DH today that I wished I could feel them just so I could know they were okay. I'm sure I'll regret saying that in a couple months, but for now, I wish there was a way I could check up on them - haha.

I saw a whole bunch of family friends this afternoon that I haven't seen in a while and it was so hard not to "out" myself. But I kept reminding myself that we aren't any closer than people I'm still keeping it from, so I should stick to my 12 weeks rule. Especially with the way I've been feeling lately. A week from tomorrow I plan to tell my boss then announce to my work friends. I'm super pumped. One woman at work who took me under her wing when I started retired last year and is coming in to have lunch with us in two weeks. Part of me wants to wait until she's there. But I don't think I have that kind of will power

-11w2d

25. MMcAlli

cherry / 154 posts

@starlitsky: Congratulations on your boy! I have two nephews who proved to me boys are so much fun. You can also find tons of cute clothes for them.

I left work early Thursday because I was feeling worse than my usual sick self. I hadn't been able to keep anything down since breakfast and I just kept getting sick. Since it was after 5 by the time I realized it wasn't getting any better, my doctor told me to go to the hospital. After IV & Meds & 6 dang hours later I was released. I got to hear our baby's heart beat & was told I was severely dehydrated & had a UTI. They also added a UTI can cause vomiting. So Friday, Saturday, & Sunday I stayed in bed. Stuck to liquid diet & just rested. I still got sick several times over the weekend but it seemed to be letting up. So now it's Monday, I feel exhausted mentally & physically.I feel like this sickness has sucked the excitement out of me and I find myself anxious about this pregnancy. I question how I can handle a child when I can barely handle being sick. I just really hope this sickness ends so I can enjoy this pregnancy & be excited again.
    Sorry. Vent Over.
    I hope everyone had a great weekend!
    -12w1d

26. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@starlitsky: boys are fun, but so much constant energy! All of my friends recently had boys so we're going a round of girls will start to even it out.

27. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@starlitsky: congrats on your little guy!!! So fun! Agree w/ @brownepiano: boys have so much energy!!!

@meadow: oh I never ever regretting being ready to feel LO - it wasn't until I felt him every day that I truly could relax during pregnancy!

@MMcAlli: that sounds just awful! Glad you feel better!

I haven't been nauseous in about 2 weeks, but it seems to have come back the past 3-4 days. I thought I just wasn't eating good, but it's been pretty consistently yucky feeling now.

-11w1d

28. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@MMcAlli: I'm sorry you've been so sick! I was pretty miserable last pregnancy, and having a baby was a lot easier than being pregnant. I finally had my body back and it was a lot more reliable than the craziness while pregnant. Hang in there!

I've been slowly telling my various jobs that I'm pregnant. I'm terrible at it and having a several employers makes it worse!
    I was waiting for some clothes I ordered to come this weekend, and when they did, none of them fit. I was so disappointed! But I returned the Old Navy stuff in store and found out that they actually DO have a TINY maternity section, so I was able to get some new leggings that actually fit and with an awesome discount because the manager was at the check out. I am still on the hunt for maternity jeans I actually like and my DH thinks I am crazy.

-13w, 6 d

29. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@brownepiano: yuck having to tell multiple employers lol. My immediate supervisor knows, and I really do not want to make an "announcement" at work, so I figure my co-workers will find out after I make a Facebook announcement around Christmas. I have 4-5 co-workers on FB, so I figure I'll just let them confront me and/or spread the gossip

-11w1d

30. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@meadow: I'm peeing less too! For like weeks 4-9 I was peeing every two hours like clock work and waking up to go pee. Now it's not quite as bad but I'm still peeing more then I used to... but less then I was!

Is anyone clenching their teeth or grinding their teeth at night? I'm pretty sure I am as I'm waking up feeling like I was and my jaw is tense/sore. I've never done it before so it's really odd to start now. I'm guessing I've got some buried down stress/nerves about the whole baby thing causing it. I have a dentist appointment on the 21st, so I plan to talk to my dentist about it then, but I was curious if anybody has ever done that.

11wks

31. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@MMcAlli: I'm sorry, hopefully you will turn a corner soon! 2nd tri is almost here!!

@RKitty: I used to have a problem with that, but not lately. Your dentist could give you a mouth guard to wear if you wanted. I agree, it's usually stress related.

So gross, but I'm burping like crazy! And it tastes like whatever I just ate which is no fun for my appetite. Anyone else? I'm also getting serious anxiety with my thickening belly, which is so ridiculous! I thought I would love it, but it's weird!

-13w5d

32. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@MMcAlli: WOW you got hit with quite a whammy this weekend!! Glad you're doing better, even if it isn't quite 100%. Hope you continue to improve (and quickly so you suffer less!)

@runnerd: Thanks for the reassurance that I won't regret it. (Though I'm imagining the point where I'm going to be kept awake at night while they play "catch" or "tag" in my belly!)

@brownepiano: Ugh about telling multiple employers - I know my boss is going to be okay with it - but I'm not looking forward to the conversation in general. There is something about bringing it up with my boss that is not exciting.

@runnerd: I like your casual way of letting co-workers find out on FB and then spread the news. It will be kind of like a game to see how fast the news spreads!

@RKitty: Glad I'm not alone! The mouth guard might be a good way to make your jaw hurt less and keep your teeth from getting messed up.

@MrsKRB: I am burping more --- but I think my body is letting gas out the other way more often. And of course and less than convenient times. HAHA.

Tonight I had dinner at Panera and ordered a "you pick two" but somehow accidentally wound up with a full sized soup and full sized salad. Then instead of saving half for tomorrow's lunch, I proceeded to eat all of the soup and just about all of the salad. When I got home I caught saw a food baby of CHAMPIONS in the mirror! HAHA. I am fully aware that it is a food baby and will be gone tomorrow morning. But for the time being, I am enjoying pretending it is baby.

33. MMcAlli

cherry / 154 posts

@runnerd: That's how I was. I had about a week & a half off from nausea. Of course I thought it was over but then it came back full force. Hoping yours lets up soon. Morning/All Day sickness is definitely not fun.

@brownepiano: Ah. You definitely made me feel a little better. I agree I don't know what my body is doing or going to do so it makes me feel anxious & down. Maternity leggings are the best. I'm wearing a pair today... So comfy. Good luck on the jean search.

@RKitty: Hopefully your dentist can give you answers & a solution.

@MrsKRB: No burping, but gas is another story. YUCK & Embarrassing.

@meadow: Some days my appetite is crazy & almost embarrassing. Then some days I can only do liquids. I ate a biscuit this morning & felt like I could eat 5 more. Every afternoon I feel like I look noticeably pregnant & then come morning I'm like "where did it go?" Got to love those food baby bellies.

Well today I had a doctors appointment. It was for the NT Scan results even though my test was unsuccessful my doctor still wanted me to come in. The nurse tried to find the heart beat & then the doctor. Neither was having any luck. My doctor seem to panic & rushed me back to Ultrasound. The tech pulled up a healthy little baby with a heart beat of 159. So I guess my baby is already taking after his/her father in the stubborn department. It was nice to get a unexpected ultrasound. oh. I am still measuring ahead too. I showed 13w4d in this ultrasound.

-12w2d

34. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MMcAlli: I'm sure your heart stopped while they couldn't locate the heartbeat, but worth the little scare to get an ultrasound!! glad baby looks great!

I had my follow-up ultrasound after my bleeding scare today. baby still looks perfect, still no sign of why that happened. so i finally can breathe. i cried some major "letting go of stress" tears when i got to my car. baby still measuring right on track around 11w4d. I was hoping for a nice side profile picture like I had seen from other 11 week ultrasounds online, but I still got the front alien baby looking pics.

-11w2d

35. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@MMcAlli: that must have been so scary, but yay for seeing your baby!!

@runnerd: yay for resting easy

I got my NT blood work back - very low risk for downs and trisomy 21, but the Papp-a level came back low which puts me at increased risk for preterm labor and preeclampsia. So of course I'm freaking out

-13w6d

36. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MrsKRB: oh huh, i didn't realize they could check your preterm labor risk! i wonder how accurate that is though...

37. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@runnerd: hopefully not accurate. From what I've read, most women end up having healthy pregnancies, but it doesnt stop me from freaking out.

38. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MrsKRB: easier said than done, but hopefully you can take it as grain of salt!

39. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@starlitsky: Yay!! Congrats on your boy!!! I'm a girl momma so far but I have several friends who are boy mommas x 3 and they LOVE it!

@meadow: Only two more days until your NT scan! Hoping the babes cooperate a and you get some great pics of them!

@MMcAlli: Oh man, that all sounds awful (the UTI and sickness)! Hope you're starting to feel better soon and that MS takes a hike for good!

@runnerd: Ugh, I'm sorry MS has come back for you too. I read it's at its worst in week ten, as the placenta is starting to take over, and then should calm down again. Fingers crossed!

@MMcAlli: Sweet little baby! Sorry you had to go through a scare but what a nice surprise to see the wee one again!

@MrsKRB: Glad the trisomy risks are low but I'm sorry to hear the Papp-a are low. Hopefully all will be fine and if nothing else, it will just be a bit closer monitoring with a nice healthy baby at the end!

40. Mrs. Peanut

apricot / 347 posts

@starlitsky: I hope you're right! I just wish she could have kept her mouth shut. Oh well! That's not her style anyway.

@catomd00: I hope so! I'm curious how your announcement goes too. I agree; it's interesting to hear what they say now that we know how they "really" feel!

@meadow: Yeah lying really drives me nuts. At least we'll come clean soon! Sometimes we just want to have secrets. Is that really so bad?

@MMcAlli: I'm sorry you're feeling sick. I've been having more nausea that usual lately too. Hopefully it'll be over soon! There are few things worse than being extremely sick. Also, I'm so glad your LO is doing well! I would be a bit panicked not being able to hear the heartbeat. At least you got some awesome pictures of your LO! They look so big!! It's amazing how much they have all grown already.

@runnerd: Same with me! I have that persistent yucky feeling too. At least we are almost to the second trimester and things should be pretty good soon! I'm glad everything is going well for you though! That bleeding you had would be terrifying.

@brownepiano: Oh my I couldn't imagine telling more than one employer! I am already dreading telling the one I have. I'm sure they'll all be supportive though!

@RKitty: I'm peeing less too. Like you, it's more than normal, but less than lately if that makes any sense at all! I ground my teeth a couple of times but not in my sleep. I've always been like that though so I try to avoid it most of the time when I think about it. It's such a natural reaction!

@MrsKRB: I'm burping more too, but it usually is in conjunction with nausea. If I can burp it seems to help with the nausea for me. So even though it's gross, I'm glad for it! I wouldn't worry too much if you can manage it either. I know, easier said than done. But it seems like a higher risk doesn't mean much these days, luckily! If anything else, you'll probably just get more monitoring to make sure everything is fine. That's just a good thing because if there is a problem, they will catch it sooner! At least, that's how I try to look at things.

-11w4d

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee