Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2016 moms!

1. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@iheartleopardprint: me! I have rlp when I get up too fast and in the middle of the night when I'm laying in certain positions I'm guessing but I can't figure out what those positions are to avoid it.

2. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@TrailRunner: lol at the strawberries. Those are my DS' favorite and he could probably eat half the container if I let him. He needs to have them everyday. For me - I almost ate Half a personal watermelon yesterday. lol

3. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@csross217: ibe been waking up to headaches in he middle of the night. Luckily by morning they disappear otherwise u don't know how I would go to work. I think mine are due to my sinus issues right now though. What worked for me last pregnancy with normal headaches was a Tylenol and an ice cold Coke.

4. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@atoz: I hear you on the chicken tender cravings. The other day I HAD to have McDonald's chicken nuggets. absolutely HAD to have it. lol

5. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

@iheartleopardprint: I've been having some sharp pains every so often if I sneeze or cough. Not quite round ligament pain.

6. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@Mamasig: the sneezing pains are the worse!!!

7. HazelEyes

clementine / 811 posts

Hi all, just checking in. I was feeling all cocky that I was just battling fatigue--I'm used to that at this point, w my son-- but I've been feeling pretty icky the last few days. I didn't have MS last time, so this is new to me. I think a few of you have mentioned food just not being appetizing even though you feel like you should be hungry--yup! Well I had my first gag into the trashbin at work this morning. Ugh. Hope we're not travelling down this road and it was a fluke!

Oh and we just found out that DS has Hand Foot and Mouth. Again. Oh and getting his two year molars at the same time. Gahhhh!

8. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

I weighed myself today. Between the bloating and constant eating to avoid nausea, I've gained 7 pounds already! OMG - this is going to be a long 8 more months to go. I had gained about 5 pounds at this point in my 1st two pregnancies. I'll probably have GD again so at some point the eating will have to get better. I'm scared to see how much I'll gain!

9. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@iluvboba637: Same with chicken mcnugget cravings! I gave in this weekend... we were about to see a movie, but I felt the hunger pangs and made DH drive across the street to get a 20 piece box which I housed in the car before the movie. DH helped of course, but pretttty sure I ate like 16 of them

10. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

I didn't realize I wasn't getting email alerts for this thread anymore. And I've been feeling so blah, I kept forgetting to get on myself.

I had another scan last Friday. We saw the baby and the heartbeat. 95 bpm. I'm still a little hesitant because baby measured so much smaller than what I thought, although I was never positive of my O date. We go back for another scan next Monday. Feels like forever from now.

I hope you ladies have all been doing well.

11. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@iheartleopardprint: No RLP for me - Yet! But I did have it with DD and the constant ache sure does get annoying after awhile. Hopefully is doesn't last too much longer for you.

@iluvboba637: I hope you're headaches go away soon, I know how tough they can be.

@HazelEyes: Yipes! You've got your plate full, hopefully the hand foot mouth goes away quickly and without too much trouble. I don't have any experience with it but it sounds brutal.

@Mamasig: OMG I'm so scared to even get on the scale! The past few weeks have been survival eating to satisfy the nausea and my choices have been the opposite of healthy - but yummy! This pg I'm actually going to ask not to be weighed at all, I gained a lot last time and it really brought be down, I don't need the added pressure/stress of that.

@YogiRunner: Nuggets sound so good right now... I had mashed potatoes and gravy with stuffing for breakfast

@KrzyRiver: Nice to see the little babe, but sorry you're feeling blah. The first many weeks are so hard. Hope time flies between now and Monday!

12. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

@Autumnmama79: and now I need mashed potatoes and gravy. Thanks a lot!

13. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@tinyperson: Haha! Isn't it funny how just one mention of a certain food and its like gotta have it, right now!! We had a big, early Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday and I took a ton of leftovers! So good.

14. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@HazelEyes: Oh, so sorry to hear about your LO's Hand Foot Mouth! My daughter had it twice last year and I got it once. Hope it goes by quickly.

15. atoz

cherry / 201 posts

@Autumnmama79: Sounds delicious. I've been thinking about mashed potatoes all day!

@KrzyRiver: Glad to hear you had another appointment and that it went well.

16. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@atoz: They really do hit the spot! But as with all food cravings so far in this pg, now that I've had it once, I don't want it ever again. lol.

17. Braveturtle

pea / 11 posts

EDD: May 2, 2016

How far along: 10w 3d

First child? Nope, this is my second. My son is 4.5 years old.

First doctor appointment: October 7, 2015. (Tomorrow!!!)

Any symptoms so far? I have been nauseous pretty much non-stop. Pre-natal vitamins are the worst. All I want to do is sleep, and that's about all I do do. I wasn't sick at all with DS, so maybe it's a girl?!

Who have you told? We told my parents when I was about 7 weeks because we were visiting and I wanted to tell them in person. DS had been dancing around one night and kissing my belly, without any idea that there is a baby inside, and hub got a couple of pictures. We printed one out and that was how we told my family. Two weeks later we told my in-laws. Now my boss and a couple of co-workers know. After my appointment tomorrow we'll tell more people.

18. Annabelle G

apple seed / 1 posts

EDD: May 14th

How far along: 9 weeks

First child? No, second

First doctor appointment: 10-29

Any symptoms so far? Tired, a little nauseous, and craving Indian food and sugar

Who have you told? Family, close friends, neighbors. Generally less private about it than with my first.

19. atoz

cherry / 201 posts

@Braveturtle: @Annabelle G: welcome!

20. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@Braveturtle: @Annabelle G: congrats and welcome!!

21. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@Braveturtle: @Annabelle G: Welcome ladies!!

22. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

@Braveturtle: welcome!

@Annabelle G: welcome! You have my real life name - well, just spelled differently

23. HazelEyes

clementine / 811 posts

@Braveturtle: My DS has been doing the same thing! He has NO idea there is a baby in there, but keeps lifting my shirt and laying his head on it and kissing it! It is adorable and so strange at the same time.

24. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

Talk to me about bleeding. I didn't experience it at all with my son but now I've been bleeding since last night. I know it's pretty common and I'm not bleeding a lot but there is definitely red when I wipe (sorry for TMI).

I've already called my OB, just waiting on a call back!

25. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@petunia354: How far are you? I've had bleeding with all 3 of my pregnancies. As long as there isn't cramping or heavy bleeding you are most likely fine. I'd push for an appointment today so you can get an US.

26. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@BandDmommy: Thanks for the reassurance ! I'm 7w5d. I'm hoping they can fit me in today too! I know it's really common but it's still unsettling when you haven't experience it before, you know?

27. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@petunia354: I had an ultrasound a couple days ago at 7w4d and could see the little gummi bear baby moving around in there, so they should be able to see something on an ultrasound. Hope they can get you in really soon!

28. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@My Only Sunshine: I'm going to my OB at 2:45, fingers crossed I see a healthy little gummy bear too

29. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@petunia354: good luck! I hope the bleeding is normal and everything looks great

30. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

@petunia354: I was told bleeding was normal as long as it wasn't excessive (like bleeding through a pad an hour) and no cramping. Hope all is well today!

31. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@petunia354: Good luck today! I hope the time flies between now and 2:45

32. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Braveturtle and @Annabelle G: Welcome ladies!

33. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@petunia354: yay!! Glad they are getting you in!

34. catlady

grapefruit / 4988 posts

@Braveturtle: @Annabelle G: Congrats and welcome!

@petunia354: Good luck today!

35. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

Well the doctor couldn't confirm it today but it looks like the size of the baby doesn't match my dates and I'm likely having a miscarriage. I had blood work done and I'm going back tomorrow for a more in depth ultrasound

36. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@petunia354: I'm so sorry about this. I hope you get some more answers tomorrow

37. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@Autumnmama79: Thank you, me too!

38. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@petunia354: Lots of snuggles with LO1 and DH while you're waiting. Hugs!

39. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@petunia354: I'm so sorry

40. atoz

cherry / 201 posts

@petunia354: I'm so sorry to hear this. Rest up & make time to take care of yourself!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee