Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2016 moms!

1. HazelEyes

clementine / 811 posts

Baby M came 15 days early! Thanks goodness bc she is 8-8! My water broke (well if I'm honest hubs and I broke it this morning, oops! ) at 6:45 and I held off pushing as long as I could, then she came at 2:01 with four pushes in under a minute. We are both doing well

Good luck ladies! You can do this

2. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

@HazelEyes: congrats - lots of interesting birth stories on our group...I'm kinda hoping mine remains uneventful 😋

3. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@HazelEyes: awesome mama!! Congrats

@tinyperson: and you're so right! There's been no rhyme or reason to the comings of these May babies!

4. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

Grrr...cleaners were supposed to be here originally between 8-9am, then yesterday they called to reschedule to between 10:15 and 11:15am, and they haven't arrived yet at 11:30. I wanted to get out and about, but instead I'm stuck waiting for them. First time with this company and they're not making a great first impression...

5. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@tinyperson: ugh, so annoying! I hope they show soon. It'll be so nice to have a clean house before baby arrives

6. fitfigure87

grape / 79 posts

@HazelEyes: congratualtion!! What an awesome way to start labor! LOL

@tinyperson: I had cleaning ladies too and they were 40 min late! You would think with a two hour window they would be on time😏

@ My Only Sunshine: congratulations Mama!! Hope you are recovering well and baby is letting you sleep a little!

7. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

@Autumnmama79: @fitfigure87: They finally showed up at 12:10, and did a decent job, but not really the deep cleaning that we'd requested (I only wanted my kitchen, 2 bathrooms and entryway cleaned). Although, the woman who cleaned my upstairs bathroom managed to get the grout completely clean, which I've been trying to do for ages without success, so I'm willing to let other things go

Going to see a movie and pick up a few last baby things tomorrow, then a haircut on Wednesday, and then Thursday is breakfast with my little girl and DH and going to the park or something!

8. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

Posted in the postpartum thread but after a 5-6 hour delay we had our boy Caleb by scheduled c-section. 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long. Was a dream baby yesterday, a little more typical newborn today wanting to cluster feed more. I am recovering great and will be discharged tomorrow!

9. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

@gingerbebe: Congratulations! Boo on the 6 hr delay...it's no fun when you're ready to go and anxious to have everything over with. Glad your recovery is going well!

10. iheartleopardprint

apricot / 343 posts

Still no baby, I've been 4cm and more than 50% effaced for about a week now. A lot of BH, I had my bloody show like 4 days ago. Trying to put it out of my mind, and just enjoy the last few days of the giant bump and kicks as this is our last baby.

Congrats on all the babies everyone, it makes me so excited for newborn snuggles.

11. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

All checked in and waiting to get started!

12. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@tinyperson: yay!!! Thinking of you and baby girl!!!

13. csross217

kiwi / 554 posts

@tinyperson: Yay!!!

14. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

@csross217: @sslm: well we were told 8am, but I guess they goofed and Friday's they do 9am scheduled c sections. Shouldn't be long now!

15. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

Audrey Linda was born at 9:31! 5lbs 15oz, 20 inches, and latched really nicely as soon as I'd stopped shaking enough for us to attempt breastfeeding. Looks like she might have red hair like her sister 😊

16. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@tinyperson: yay!!!! Congrats!! I absolutely love that name! I bet she's beautiful

17. csross217

kiwi / 554 posts

@tinyperson: Yay! Congratulations!

18. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

Here she is:

19. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@tinyperson: she's sooooo beautiful!! Congrats mama. I hope your recovery is smooth and speedy!

20. fitfigure87

grape / 79 posts

@tinyperson: congratulations!! She looks perfect😍

21. ModernDayJibarita

apricot / 259 posts

Baby Enzo was born last Saturday after a 12 hr med-free labor.

22. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: congratulations mama! That's so wonderful

23. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: Congrats!!

24. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: congrats!!!

25. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: congrats!! That picture is adorable!

26. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: cutie!

27. ohemgee

cherry / 130 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: cute announcement photo. Congrats!

28. ohemgee

cherry / 130 posts

@tinyperson: Congrats!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee