1. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@delight: I am so sorry to hear this

2. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

@delight: so sorry

3. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@delight: oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping that you would get good results.

4. atoz

cherry / 201 posts

@delight: I'm so sorry...take some time to take care of yourself right now.

5. ohemgee

cherry / 130 posts

@delight - I'm so sorry! Big hugs to you.

6. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@delight: I'm so sorry! The same thing happened to me back in March. It just sucks. Hang in there.

7. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

My doctor called and said the radiologist found more than just the sac. There was a fetal pole and yolk sac and it measured 6+2. I am sure of my dates tho and should be 7+5. I have a repeat scan next week but I'm not sure how anything good can come from measuring 10 days behind. I did OPKs and only DTD once in window.

8. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@delight: Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for all of the uncertainty! I hope that you get some answers soon!

9. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@delight: So hard They are making you wait until next week for another scan??

10. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@delight: ugh. I feel like you have gone through so much, and I can't believe you are having to deal with this. I hope you get some answers soon, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are good answers. You def deserve some good news at this point.

11. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@YogiRunner: @littlecasita1122: How did your appointments go yesterday?

12. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@delight: I'm so so sorry to hear you're going through this. Hugs

13. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@Autumnmama79: Went well, thanks for asking! No ultrasound (we had one at 7 weeks) but got my big packet of info, asked a lot of question and did some labs. Next appointment is in 2 weeks which is basically the end of the first tri, crazy!

14. littlecasita1122

persimmon / 1026 posts

@delight - I'm sending good thoughts your way...stay strong

My ultrasound went well - I'm measuring on track for 9 weeks, heard the heartbeat and saw a little bean moving around on the screen. A huge relief as I've been nervous since my chemical pregnancy earlier this summer.

For those of you suffering from the nausea...I'm finally feeling slightly better this week so I'm hoping it's true that it peaks at weeks 8-9 and gets better. I was the opposite with my first pregnancy - extremely tired but not as sick so this time has really kicked my butt! I've already gained 5 pounds though from eating carbs, carbs, and more carbs.

15. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@YogiRunner: @littlecasita1122: glad your appointments went well!!

How is everyone else doing? I'm starting to feel great and I have a new obsession with pb&j sandwiches and fruit. I just are an entire container of strawberries. Yummy!

16. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

@TrailRunner: I feel exhausted all the time! And my stomach is kinda bleh. I don't have morning sickness really but sometimes the hunger hits so hard and fast that I need to eat right away or I feel sick. But not everything sounds good!

17. csross217

kiwi / 554 posts

@TrailRunner: I'm glad you're feeling well!

I'm still feeling exhausted and getting headaches almost every day. I haven't been having much nausea, but have aversions to basically everything! I'm always starving but nothing sounds good to eat. It's pretty annoying!

18. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@Mamasig: oh yeah, I make sure to eat frequently so I don't get too hungry. The second my stomach growls it's nausea/vomiting the next hour. I hope it gets better soon!

@csross217: aww man. Headaches suck. Especially now that I can't take my precious ibuprofen/naproxen. I hope they give you some relief soon. I still have some aversions, but they have gotten MUCH better, so hang in there!

19. csross217

kiwi / 554 posts

@TrailRunner: Thanks! I've been taking Tylenol when I absolutely have to, but it just doesn't work the way Advil does!!

20. catlady

grapefruit / 4988 posts

@TrailRunner: Glad to hear you are feeling good! I'm starting to feel better too (just about 10 weeks now) although the nausea and aversions are still there sometimes. This week I need to really try to get my eating under control. I've definitely gained 5 pounds or maybe more already so I want to slow it down!

@csross217: Totally agree, tylenol is just not as good as advil! I've been getting headaches too. I think I've been letting myself get dehydrated though. They seem better when I make sure I drink enough.

21. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

Got to see little one on an ultrasound today! 7 weeks 4 days and all looks good! My last pregnancy was a blighted ovum discovered at my first ultrasound so I was so nervous all weekend for this appointment.

I'm feeling pretty terrible. Exhausted all day and intense nausea. Eating helps keep it manageable. My husband has been super dad to our 2 year old and let me take two naps this weekend while he took her out on little adventures. Part of me was sad they were having fun without me, but mostly I was glad to sleep!

22. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@YogiRunner: Glad your appointment went well last week!

@littlecasita1122: Yay for seeing the little bean and that things are measuring on time

@TrailRunner: Happy you're starting to feel well and pb and j actually sounds really good right about now...

@Mamasig: I feel you on the food and stomach frustrations - its just constant around here and I'm getting so sick of eating out all the time bc cooking grosses me out right now. Bleh.

@csross217: Headaches are really tough, sorry Hope you get some relief sooner rather than later!

@catlady: I've gained at least 5 pounds too - but I feel like I've gained 15! SO bloated and fat feeling and none of my clothes fit

@My Only Sunshine: Yay for a good ultrasound and a super dad on your side!!

I'm also nearing 10 weeks and starting to feel better some days. It's like the blanket of constant nausea is beginning to lift. Has anyones DH stopped drinking while you're pg in solidarity? I'm a little upset with DH for going out drinking more than usual lately. Ideally I would love if he'd give it up for the 9 months, maybe thats fantasyland though...

23. sharpie

grape / 84 posts

@Autumnmama79: I really love the smell of beer right now, so I would be sad if DH never had one lol. But, if he were going out more than usual (drinking or no) I'd be annoyed

24. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@Autumnmama79: I also cannot cook anything. Sadly, my grocery cart was filled with easily heat and serve carb-heavy meals (frozen pasta, pizza) because it's all I can handle right now... DH was in disbelief because I'm usually the one filling the cart with all produce, but luckily the doc said not to worry and just eat what sounds good!

And DH is a big craft beer geek and brews his own, so he has not been abstaining, not one bit! As long as he's not going out all the time or getting tipsy too often, I don't mind. He still doesn't understand why I don't want to go out for a night on the town in the city after a long day of work, but if he wants to meet with his buds, I'm cool with the couch and netflix. Have at it buddy!

25. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@sharpie: I recognize pg hormones play a big role in this and when I say more than usual he's been out twice in the past month, but its still affecting me and it feels sucky

26. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@YogiRunner: Gah. A better wife than me. Maybe I need to be more understanding But thats really cool that your DH is so into craft beer, its huge here (Vancouver) right now too!

Our grocery carts would look the same lol! Its almost embarrassing.

27. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

@Autumnmama79: DH doesn't really drink anymore after we had kids. Not that we are against it, but there is no time! I have been craving an Angry Orchard. Ugh and right during football season! Hey, they say wine is ok, what about hard cider? Just kidding! At this point I want fruity drinks all the time. With my 1st pregnancy, I could barely drink water and drank fuze all day. Pregnancies affect you in such weird ways!

And I told my boss today. Just felt like the right time. So glad it's out now. I'm busting out of my clothes and have a pretty visible baby bloat bump.

28. sharpie

grape / 84 posts

@Autumnmama79: Aww, I understand. That would a lot of going out for my homebody DH too and I would not be happy about it.

29. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

I'm the same as @YogiRunner: my DH loves craft beer and typically always has one in hand. I thought giving up drinking would be harder than it is for me, but having a major alcohol aversion really helps. I have an entire stockpile of Terrapin Maggie's Blackberry Cobbler in my fridge waiting for May! It was a limited release and I LOVED it so if DH spots a bottle of it he grabs it and adds it to my collection. I can't wait!!

I also have been eating a lot of prepackaged meals. My diet is very unlike me and I have gained some weight as a result! I miss how great I feel eating healthy, so hopefully that will come back soon! But at least I am not constantly throwing up anymore! Whoo hoo!

30. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@Autumnmama79: Nah don't worry about it, if that's what you need DH to do to support you right now, that is 100% understandable!

@TrailRunner: I also really miss feeling healthy. Went from being really active and eating well to being kind of a mess, ha! But I'm betting on it not lasting too much longer and clearly it's worth it... was just surprising! Awesome you're starting to feel better! My MS got worse this week but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

31. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@Mamasig: I hear you on busting out of your clothes! I'm 7 weeks 4 days and I'm not sure waiting until 12 weeks to tell work is going to work out with this belly forming already.

@YogiRunner: I'm right there with you on the carb-filled grocery cart.

Also, all I want in life is a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Maybe for dinner? The baby wants it

32. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@Mamasig: @My Only Sunshine: I discovered the wonders of maternity pants while out shopping this weekend. I had no idea I'd need them at 9ish weeks, but my normal jeans are no match for this bloat... so I'm currently secretly rocking some awesome demi-panel maternity jeans and sooo comfy!

33. Mamasig

pomegranate / 3565 posts

@My Only Sunshine: we must be due date twins! Well at least according to the Internet - May 19. I guess I'll get my official due date on Thursday at my 1st doctors visit. Can't wait! I can't imagine what I'll look like at 12 weeks! @YogiRunner: yup, they are awesome. I preferred the full panel because after a while, the Demi panel dug into my belly too much. Now I'm on the look out for a good pair of jeans. The ones I have are just ok.

34. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@Mamasig: Yep, May 19!

35. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

Just got results of a beta test, and on Sept 25, it was 150, and on Oct 1, it was 2000. So it's looking good. I'm about 6 weeks 4 days.

36. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@tinyperson: Thats awesome congrats! Will they give you an ultrasound?

37. tinyperson

pomegranate / 3858 posts

@Autumnmama79: No, in my experience, they generally don't do ultrasounds here (Ontario) till the NT one...

38. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@tinyperson: great numbers!

39. atoz

cherry / 201 posts

@tinyperson: That's great!

@Autumnmama79: @YogiRunner: @TrailRunner: I hear you about the food! I keep cooking, but by the time I finish it just makes me sick and all I want is takeout. Might just give up on cooking and make something simple for DH and order out for me soon. I drove by a Chick-Fil-A yesterday and it set off the weirdest craving for chicken tenders...and I can't even remember the last time I ate fast food!

Fortunately, DH has been understanding and keeps telling me to just eat whatever sounds good. I had a little break in the nausea over the weekend (it was bliss!) but it was back worse than ever today.

40. iheartleopardprint

apricot / 343 posts

Besides all of the fun other symptoms, is anyone having round ligament pain? I've had it since I got my BFP, it's easing off now thankfully. I don't remember it this early with DS and DD!

As if the skin breakouts, fatigue and nausea weren't enough LOL. But for a heathy baby, I will take it

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee