Hellobee Boards

October 2018 moms

1. Silva

pomelo / 5461 posts

We have a heartbeat! Measuring 8+3/8+4, will keep my Oct 20 due date (which has me at 8+2). Everything looked great, heartbeat was in the 160s.
    So relieved!

2. Ms.Mermaid

apricot / 440 posts

@Silva: woohoooo!

3. yogifish

grape / 86 posts

@Silva: that's fantastic!

4. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 29 posts

@Silva: Yay!

5. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 29 posts

@themrsgoff: Welcome mama!

6. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 29 posts

"Although it's very unlikely that you would be showing at this point..."
    Gee thanks, Ovia app

7. Ms.Mermaid

apricot / 440 posts

@alwayssunny722: OH REALLY OVIA!?!?

8. buttermilk

pear / 1963 posts

@Silva: congrats!!

Had our first ultrasound today. Measuring 6w4d so right in line. Heart beat is 126bpm. Everything’s looking good! I wasn’t nearly as nervous as I was my first pregnancy bc I had zero symptoms then and this time I feel like total garbage.

9. littleblessings

pear / 1652 posts

Had to go to ER for bad cramping. It’s due to a subchorionic bleed. I had it with my last two pregnancies. Baby is measuring a week behind which puts me at a Halloween due date. I have my intake appointment Thursday.

10. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 29 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: You look great!
    @buttermilk Glad everything is looking good!
    @littleblessings oh no! Sorry to hear, hope you get a chance to take it easy. Is that something that will heal over time?

11. littleblessings

pear / 1652 posts

@alwayssunny722: no. They just make sure it’s not getting worse. SOs babies like to bury themselves too deep in my uterus

12. Ms.Mermaid

apricot / 440 posts

I’m so excited. I ordered a couple pairs of maternity pants from Swap.com and these “real waistband” ones from Old Navy are cute, comfy, and not instantly recognizable as maternity pants!

13. yogifish

grape / 86 posts

Well I finally have the date for my first ultrasound...April 12. It's so far away. I had bloodwork done last week though and my Beta HCG apparently looks good, so let's hope everything is going the way it should be.

I still feel like I am hungover 24/7. No barfing, but just nauseated constantly, especially on an empty stomach. And of course, all I want to eat is the same junk you eat when drunk or hungover.

How's everyone else doing?

14. Silva

pomelo / 5461 posts

Waiting for a call back from the nurse's line, apparently I have a UTI. No symptoms and I haven't had one since college, so it seems a little odd to me.
    But oh well. If I have to take the kids out on this snow day to get antibiotics we might as well pick up the ingredients to make milkshakes.

15. Kmomartin

olive / 51 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: oooh might need an Old Navy trip soon!

These hormones are so strange. Today after a meeting at work I literally wanted to scream and then cry at the same time. I did neither but I did take a walk outside to talk myself out of screaming and/or crying.

16. Ms.Mermaid

apricot / 440 posts

@Kmomartin: only some stores carry them but I think you can check online to see if they do. The Canton ON doesn’t though if they have online orders that were returned in store they will be in the clearance section. Their shipping and mail returns are super easy though.

17. Ms.Mermaid

apricot / 440 posts

I’m at the doctor’s office this morning getting a blood draw for genetic carrier testing. Has anyone else done this? Also two people have asked me whether my birth year is 1985 or 1995 so maybe I’m starting to get that youthful glow.

18. Silva

pomelo / 5461 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I go in two weeks for the genetic screening blood draw. We did it last time too, though last time we didn’t find out the sex and I think we will this time

19. Ms.Mermaid

apricot / 440 posts

@Silva: so we are doing that too. This is earlier testing to see if we might be carriers for CF, etc. I’m not sure if it’s necessary but if insurance covers it I figured might as well?

20. Silva

pomelo / 5461 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I guess maybe we did that with my first pregnancy, I can't really remember!

21. Kmomartin

olive / 51 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I did the blood work last week for the same stuff. I didn’t even question it because insurance covered it. Everything came back normal so that was another “pheuf” for me!

22. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 29 posts

Received an ultrasound today, there was a cute little blob with a heartbeat of 166 on the screen. Very relieved!

23. buttermilk

pear / 1963 posts

@alwayssunny722: that’s great!

24. littleblessings

pear / 1652 posts

First Ultrasound will be April 13th

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee