So my 9, almost 10 week old baby's naps have gone to complete crap the past few days. She didn't sleep more than 30 naps yesterday which ended in my DH trying to calm her while she screamed for 30-40 min at her bed time. Her night sleep is also not as good as it used to be. She used to sleep 5-6 hour stretch from about 945 to 3am then another 3 hours after she ate. Now she'll only sleep 4 hours maybe. Then 2, then 40 min until she's up for the day.

I took her for an hour and a half long walk today and she got about an hour of sleep before she woke up. She's working on her second nap right now.

I just don't know if I'm missing her sleep signs maybe? I feed her for 30-60 minutes total, and change her diaper, and by the time I'm done with that, she's been up for like 1 hour 10 minutes which I feel like I need to put her to sleep again. But I can never tell if she's giving me sleepy signs or not. She always cries and struggle with her swaddle when I get her ready. Should I be starting more of s nap routine of books and song? Maybe white noise? Right now she's in the swing, but I'm thinking of moving her to her crib when I get the audio monitor on Tuesday.

I'm sorry if this is long and jumbled. I just am at a loss as to how to get her to sleep longer. I'd be happy with just 1 long nap/day!