Hello everyone. I'm having some issues here and was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions. My baby is now 10 weeks old. Generally she has no problem with sleeping at night (10:30pm - 8:30am) and the first nap (10am - 12pm).

But she always have problem with the 2nd, 3rd & 4th naps, which usually takes place 1:30-3, 4:30-6 and 7:30-9.

I always use white noise, dim the light / close the curtains, sing 1 pre-nap time song, give her a full feed, change her diaper, swaddle her and rock her before putting her in the crib. I normally feed her for 1 hour, 10 min burping, 5-10 min activity and then is nap time. The bottom line is I always put her down within 1.5 hours after she is awake.

The problem is she doesn't want to nap in the afternoon... sometimes she shows signs of tiredness (e.g. yawning, rubbing eyes) and sometimes no signs at all. She used to like being rocked to fall asleep, but these days rocking doesn't seem to work for afternoon naps. She either doesn't want to close her eyes or simply has difficulty in keeping her eyes closed.

Is it normal for babies around this age to be like this? Is it a sign that her awake time is getting longer?