I've had hopes this would get better but so far, her naps are terrible and I don't know if it's just her or if I can be doing something more to help her out at this age. She is still swaddled and requires rocking to fall asleep, usually with a pacifier. This can go on for up to 20 minutes + sometimes. When she is asleep we lay her down and this occasionally works but typically she springs to life immediately or within minutes of being laid down. I don't know if we should just let her be because she just gets herself super awake again as she kicks and wiggles around before we attempt the whole process again.

Laying her down drowsy is a joke so far- I attempted today and even let her get herself to the point of hysterics briefly before I went in and just gave up on her nap all together.

Her naps are short (30 minutes usually) which also is frustrating but I'd honestly be okay with it if laying her down wasn't such an ordeal.

If it's normal, someone help me off the ledge If we can break or begin habits, I am all ears for advice on what to do next.

ETA we sort of follow the eat, play, sleep routine, with going for about 75-90 minutes of awake time