Help! I cannot get my 6.5 month old's schedule figured out. I feel like his naps and nighttime sleep are all over the place. He had been sleeping through the night (7-6) for about a month and a half, but now wakes up several times a night and then sometimes for good super early in the morning. I wonder if it's because of his daytime schedule. I can't figure out whether he needs 2 or 3 naps. Right now he gets up anywhere between 5:30 am and 7 am (but more often the earlier time lately). I try to put him down for a nap around 9 am. Sometimes he can't make it that long, and it's totally unpredictable whether he sleeps for 40 minutes or 2-3 hours. I then put him down for his second nap around 2.5 hours after his wakeup time from his first nap. Today, that means he got up at 3 pm from his second nap. He typically won't go to sleep for his third nap until at least 2.5 hours after his second nap, so that would mean a 5:30 pm nap. Isn't that too late for the third nap since it would push back bedtime to around 8-8:30? Then again, if I don't give him a third nap, I'm not sure he can make it to 6:30 even. Last night, like normal, we tried three naps and an 8:00 bedtime. He woke up three times and then for good at 5:30 am. That is not enough nighttime sleep for him (or me), right? This is driving me crazy. I work 50 hours a week, my husband works over 60, and we have a toddler. Help! Should I try to push him to a 2 nap schedule since it seems his nighttime sleep is suffering with 3?