My husband and I had the stomach flu last week. I had vomiting for 6 hours and he had diarrhea for close to 12. Then we both had a fever for about a day, and then dehydration for a couple days.

Our 8 week old seemed to be having a little bit of diarrhea since about 1pm yesterday though it's hard to tell for sure. He has had a couple normal dirty diapers in between. This has been going on for about 24 hours now. He's not fussy, eating/sleeping like normal and no fever.

I had been only pumping and he was getting 2-3 bottles of breastmilk a day and the rest formula due to the fact that I have low supply. Before getting sick, I was working on weaning from the pump and was down to 3x a day. Well, I wasn't able to get out of bed for a while to pump and it also killed my supply so he went from having a combo of formula/breastmilk to 100% formula.

So I'm not sure this is him getting sick, him reacting to suddenly going to all formula, or if he's having issues from the formula now (we used Similac Advance).

I have about 45 bags of breastmilk in the freezer still. Should I just go straight back to the 2-3 feedings a day, try a different formula (I do have a can of Similac Sensitive in the house), or just wait and see? The only other thing he has going on is that he seems a little gassy.