So I've been waiting, and sure enough, last night DH demanded to know if he had to wait another 2 months before he got to have sexytime. I've been super paranoid about miscarriage (I'm 5 weeks) so we haven't since we conceived! He's getting...ahem, frustrated.

I'm not sure just hearing it will convince me anyway, but for the sake of trying - any reassurances or bad stories to help me out here?