I don’t remember when I took it with my other kids, but I want to say close to 12 weeks. This time I’m tempted to take it earlier, and you are supposed to be able to start taking it at 10 weeks, but I’m afraid if I do they may not get sufficient dna.
I have a friend that had that issue, although she is technically obese (although I wouldn’t call her that, but by BMI she qualifies).
Anyway, would you take it at 10w3d or wait until 11w2d?