We are currently on week 3 (!) of LO's nap strike and I'm really scared she will never go back to her regular nap schedule. LO is on one nap and used to go down pretty well for her nap. She would sleep anywhere from 1-3 hours. Then about a month ago, it started getting harder and harder to put her down, I had to start patting her back and shushing her before leaving the room, where before I could just place her in her crib drowsy after rocking her for about 10 min. Then her naps started shortening to only 30 min for 2 weeks, then came the complete refusal to nap at all, and just full on screaming and crying after I put her in her crib or am about to lower her into her crib.

I know she's tired because when I rock her she dozes off on my shoulder, but the minute I start saying our good night words before lowering into the crib she starts crying because she knows what's coming. I started formally nap training 10 days ago, and she has cried through the hour EACH TIME. Her night sleep has finally gotten back on track,, but she still won't nap.

I know it's a developmental time right now and she has been teething too, so I'm still hoping this is a phase. I've been considering taking a break and just taking her to our bed to sleep for her nap for a bit to try to get the nap back and then start nap training again, but I'm worried it will just create another problem to undo later. Any suggestions on how to get the nap back and survive this phase would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading too!