Hi everyone!

I took my first hcg test on Saturday and it was 130. This morning, my RE's office sent me an email that said:

Congratulations your HCG result is positive. Next step is to repeat test in 2 days to make sure your hormones levels are rising correctly. HCG has been ordered.

I replied to ask whether that meant 2 days from Saturday (today) or 2 days from today (Wednesday), but there was no response, and I tried calling but I think their office is closed for the day.

Has anyone's dr/RE told you to wait 4 days before your second beta?

Since the order has been put in, I could take it today -- I have about 45 minutes before the lab closes. Should I go in today or wait until Wednesday?