IF Check In 02/27

1. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@thisisme: congrats!!!!!

@FaithFertility: I'm sorry

2. Sprite

kiwi / 693 posts

@thisisme: Huge CONGRATS!!!

@FaithFertility: I'm sorry friend. Keep looking forward to that upcoming cruise!

3. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@lazypanda: I'm glad you had a good dinner! We had a red wine you can get at about any grocery store at our wedding. It's so fun to drink our "wedding wine."

@faithfertility: I'm sorry. Even though last month I said I had no hope, I realized there is always a bit of hope, even if you don't realize it. I've had the daydream of getting a surprise/we weren't really even trying BFP more than once! You have good things to look forward to.

@thisisme: when do you head back to the doctor?

4. littlek

Just got back SA analysis results... all normal! I have my final testing tomorrow morning. And we have follow up visit march 21. We will also have to schedule injections class as well. Can't wait to get started...

5. littlek

@Happygal: So much of TTC is luck!! My OB compares it to going to Vegas... we all just need to go on a heater...

6. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@littlek: I agree about the luck! That's why the "what did you do the cycle you got your BFP?" threads drive me a tad crazy (I just don't read anymore)....you might think it was the preseed/wine/position/whatever, but most likely, it was good timing and luck.

Good news on the SA! I felt like I could handle a result like low ovarian reserve, but poor SA results might damage my husband's ego. I held my breath for that one. So you're going straight to injections, no oral meds first?

7. littlek

@Happygal: not sure.. but the nurse wanted to make sure if we needed injection class we needed to get in before my next cycle..

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Thanks all for the ♥ I'm ok..... just ready to move on, this road is not an easy one, that is for sure!

9. MrsTal

clementine / 901 posts

@thisisme: Congratulations!

@FaithFertility: I'm sorry! This road is definitely not easy but worth it (so I hear).

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsTal: Yes, problem is you don't know it is worth it until it is but the faith that I/we will get there helps!!!

11. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: I your good spirit and constant support for others here. Thanks for being awesome!

12. thisisme

apricot / 305 posts

@FaithFertility: Boo! I hope you get moving in a good direction at your upcoming appt and have a blast on vacation. Where are you cruising to? What cruise line?

@FaithFertility: @littlek: @Sprite: @MrsTal: Thanks! I had two darker lines this morning. I posted them over on the IVF thread. We're definitely excited and celebrating, but cautious for sure!

@Happygal: My first beta is Friday, but I'm sort of disappointed because I'm just going to the local LabCorp instead of seeing my doctor. I'm not sure what happens after that. I'll definitely report back.

@littlek: That's great news! I really wish we had had the option of doing an injection class. I think that would have lowered our stress a bit! I can't remember, are you gearing up for IVF?

@Happygal: @littlek: It IS March... hopefully there's lots more luck to go around this month!

13. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@thisisme: I'm sure today will feel long as you wait for your beta tomorrow! Are you still testing at home? I hate our LabCorp--everyone is unhappy, and they have signs EVERYWHERE! about not using your cell phone and taking pictures.

14. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@FaithFertility: I agree with @Happygal: you are awesome and so positive/supportive with everyone. Sorry about the BFN but glad you are looking forward

15. littlek

@thisisme: either TI of IUI. Of course this is all based on how all the test results come back. I had baseline ultrasound today and that was fine. Will hear back this afternoon about my last CD3 test. So far, everything normal. Fingers crossed test results today are normal too.

16. littlek

@Happygal: ugh Lab Corp...

17. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Faithfertility: I agree with @happygal & @mrswin. You are, and continue to be, a GREAT source of support. All the ladies on here are awesome with their individual experiences and it's what made me decide to purchase the gold membership. I would say that in the last few months, I've felt more encouraged and understood than I have in my whole TTC journey.

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@thisisme: wow so excited for you!!

19. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

Updated list--please put a ** by info you'd like included in our list!

@mrs bunchy: how did your test go today? Was it just a blood draw, or did you talk with your doctor?

BFP
    ThisIsMe!!!

Waiting for AF
    Shutterbug: taking lupron to prepare for IVF cycle #2
    Mrs. Polish
    BHBee
    FaithFertility

TWW
    MrsTal: 11 dpo on March 5
    Sprite: 10 dpo post IUI on March 5

Treatments/Tests/Appointments
    MrsWin: WTF/Next steps meeting on March 18th
    Shutterbug: starting IVF cycle #2
    Just_Ju: started Letrozole, mid-cycle scan on March 7
    ThisIsMe: beta March 7
    Mrs Bunchy: progesterone test March 5
    BabyCanuck: 3/6 - ultrasounds
    LindsayinNY: progesterone - TBD (waiting to O); waiting on official CD2/3, HSG and SA results
    LazyPanda: WTF appt. on Thur, March 5
    FaithFertility: WTF appt on 3/12
    LittleK: Follow up appt. March 21, will hear about CD3 test today (March 5)

Cycle Number Trying
    Happygal: cycle 18
    Mrs. Polish: 4 years
    Shutterbug: cycle 25
    LittleK: cycle 7
    LazyPanda: cycle 8/9 (14 months)
    Babycanuck: 16 I think now?

20. littlek

Test results came they say that I don't have DOR but my numbers aren't great. So we will have to use stronger doses of medication.

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@littlek: I have that as well, but my body takes to as little as 50mg of clomid pretty well. It seems it just needs a boost!!! Seems like all is coming along great!!!

22. littlek

@FaithFertility: thank you! It's good talking to people in similar situations.

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@littlek: it sure does!!!!

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@sprite: How are you doing??

25. thisisme

apricot / 305 posts

@Happygal: I WISH my beta were tomorrow. I have to wait till Friday. I'm definitely still testing at home! Every 12 hours or so, I convince myself that it's really not possible and something's gone wrong...

@bhbee: thanks! We are too! Hoping it sticks!

@littlek: DOR... diminishing ovarian reserve? I hope that extra boost is all it takes!

26. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@thisisme: oh man! I was thinking tomorrow is Friday! My days are off bc of snow days. Hang in there!

27. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

I had my test this morning and was actually able to change my HSG from April to Monday coming, so that's good. They gave me a pamphlet to prep myself (aka take 2 advil, etc.) so I'm happy they were able to bump it.

28. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@babycanuck: Glad to hear that they were able to move this up for you. FYI every Thursday there is a new thread http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/if-check-in-36#post-1473115

29. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@mrswin: omg haha I haven't been online much and totally forgot

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee