1. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Happygal: happy birthday!!

2. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Leialou: I'm so sorry.

3. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Cool I don't have a great feeling about this cycle (13) but we'll see what happens and then hopefully hubs will be rational about our next steps. My temps have been wacky this week (O week) because of my sleeping so I have no idea when I actually O'd and neither does FF. I did order some wondfos but they won't be here for another week.

4. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Mrs.Someone: @Shutterbug: thank you!

@Mrs.Someone: I know--if I do get pregnant, I could possibly be very miserable on that cruise ship. If I had gotten pregnant this month, I would be just about done with the first trimester for our trip. Oh well! How are you, baby, and Lovenox doing these days?

5. MrsTal

clementine / 901 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Congradulations! I really hope this is your sticky baby.

@Leialou: I'm so sorry.

6. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

@Happygal: happy birthday!

7. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Happygal: I'm highly prone to motion sickness, and I barely had any issues on the cruise we took. So if it happens, you may luck out with being the same amount of miserable you would've been at home Where are you going?

So far all is still well. I'll be 7w tomorrow (crazy!) My first u/s is on Tuesday and I go between being confident and totally nervous. But I've been a bit sicker the past few days, so that has me feeling more hopeful. Nothing unmanageable though.

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Happy Birthday!!!

9. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@babycanuck: Welcome! I just moved over here the other week

10. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@babycanuck: welcome, and I hope your stay here is short!

@faithfertility: has Provera done the trick for you? I hope you're doing well.

@Mrs.Someone: we'll go to San Juan, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten. It's rainy and cold here, so we're having fun looking at excursions this morning.

@LindsayInNY: are you still in OPK land, or have you entered the TWW territory?

11. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

I have been doing pretty good this month.. I am pretty sure I had my LH surge yesterday/last night, and made sure to dtd. =) My dr. will be calling me Monday with my u/s results of follicle sizes since an u/s tech did the scan.

Looks like I am just waiting to get my progesterone blood draw and go from there next week!

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Thanks for asking...not yet, I am on day 3 of 7days ...it worked for me before so I am sure it will again!

How are you????? On a cruise??????

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Someone: yay to 7weeks

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrs bunchy: Can't wait for an update!

15. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@mrs bunchy: let us know the results! I'm glad things are going well for you.

@faithfertility: No cruising yet--we'll be headed out in February.

I went to the RE yesterday and we talked about what to do. He put 3 options on the table: 1) be more aggressive this cycle, upping my medication dosage; 2) have surgery to take care of what he is certain is endometriosis; 3) IVF. It made my head spin. We're doing the more aggressive meds this time, which makes me nervous but hopeful.

16. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: ughhh jealous, we love to cruise!!!!!!!

What is your more aggressive approach consist of???

17. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: I'd love to hear about your cruise experiences! I've only been on one before and enjoyed it. Which cruise line did you travel with, and where did you go? My husband and I always do road trip-adventure types of vacations together, so I'm really looking forward to just relaxing.

For the last two injectable cycles, we've done a low and slow approach. The goal was more to get my lining thickened up, and I think I only had 2 eggs (maybe just 1?) the first cycle, and just 1 last time. The dosage is much higher this time to hopefully get up to 3 eggs, and my husband has given the green light for an IUI. I'm nervous about how my body is going to react, and that my husband will once again change his mind last minute. And I'm nervous that if it does work, we could have twins!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: we have cruised on Carnival and Royal Caribbean...living in FL it is always a vacation option....Ports are 45mins away :))

We went on a Carnival 7days for our HM we LOVED it ..we went to Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, St. Thomas and San Juan.....we had a blast ship had a million things to do and was a very fun family atmosphere

With that being said we have also done Carnivals 3day just to the Bahamas and a day at sea....those are always fun but the atmosphere is a lot different...I went on this cruise for my Bachelorette party of you catch my drift.....lol more part people and a day younger crowd!

Royal Caribbean we did for our first cruise it was to Cayman Islands and Jamaica.....beautiful places we had a blast....the ship was great
    But when it comes to prices Carnival is always a better deal!!!!

Where are you going?! What ship?

Best of luck with the next cycle.....I pray and hope it goes just as you wish! IM happy to hear DH is on board for an IUI that can help things alto!!!!!!:)

19. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: we'll be on Celebrity in the eastern Caribbean!

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Have a blast!!!! Are you in FL?

21. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Leialou: I'm just now seeing this, and I am so, so sorry. Sending you hugs and peace

@Happygal: happy belated birthday!

@Mrs.Someone: I'm ready to hear some good news about your u/s on Tuesday

My update for the week is that we decided to announce on FB today. I was nervous, mostly because FB announcements can be really hard to take. But I tried to do it with tact, and I referenced the road that it took to get here. I hope it was the right thing to do. It's crazy that it's really, really not a secret anymore!

22. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@LovelyPlum: fun! Want to share what you posted?

@faithfertility: I'm in Virginia. We've added two extra days just for traveling. Any advice on fun things to do in Fort Lauderdale?

23. msmug

apricot / 403 posts

@leialou: so sorry to hear.

@mrs. someone: congrats to being 7wks! I'm 2wks behind you and am anxiously waiting for my u/s which is scheduled for next week. This waiting is driving me crazy!

24. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

Uh, so this is totally bizarre. My cycles have been totally off (as in I will go 4 months without a period) since my brain surgery. Even before that, I never had "normal" length cycles - they were usually like 35 days long. In November, I had a sudden, really intense period that lasted about a week and then I started fertility diagnostic testing. They wanted to schedule an HSG, but I couldn't tell them when my next period would be, so I was told to wait and then call if it gets to beyond 40-ish days. Well today is like day 42, so I took a HPT this morning before asking for the progesterone trigger, and it was a BFP!?!! I e-mailed the clinic to ask them what I should do, but I'm super nervous. We just found out last week that DH has low motility on top of my issues so, this is totally unexpected!

25. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@gingerbebe: Wow! That's crazy! But crazy good! Hoping its a nice, sticky baby for you!

26. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

Hi Ladies,
    I've been just awful with these check-in threads! I read everyone's updates and plan on replying to all of them later and never do.
    Even though I'm tardy with my replies, I'm still reading along, cheering and crying with each of you.

Super quick update from me.
    RE appt this morning - my lining is looking good but they upped my dosage of Estradiol again (2mg 3x per day) and I don't go back until Friday.
    Still no solid FET date, but he said it will definitely be next week. Can. not. wait.

27. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@gingerbebe: what a wonderful surprise! Congrats.

@sweetiepie: oh my! I'm sure you're on pins and needles. Fingers crossed the Estradiol quickly does the trick for you.

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Fun, Las Olas is like a down town area very fun and the strip right on the beach has bars, reastruants and fun shops.....its a fun place you will have a blast, all of this is so lose to the Port

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LovelyPlum: I think when my time comes I will do the same, since I know how hard it is to see those posts.....

30. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a good Christmas, if you celebrate. And Happy New Year.

I wrote a long post, and then deleted it because it was pretty negative.

I'm just feeling really down lately. So...yeah. I'll just leave it at that, lol.

31. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I've been thinking about you! I'm sorry you're really down. Did you hear back from the therapist who cancelled, or are you over seeing her? I understand if you need breaks from HB from time to time, but do hope you'll check in with us. How were the holidays?

I'm in the waiting room at the re right now. Twins are throwing an incredible fit. I told my husband it helps me to feel temporarily ok with not having any babies right now!

32. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Sorry you're having a rough time, its totally understandable I hope the new year brings good things for you!

33. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Aw sorry you're feeling so down. But if there's anywhere to vent and throw pity parties, it's here! So post away!
    I had a horrible day on Saturday. I was a horrible bitch to my inlaws and was so negative to my husband. It was a beautiful day otherwise. We surprised his mom with a visit and gift, went to lunch, then DH and I went shopping alone and he spoiled me (since he knows this IVF stuff is tough). I pretended in my mind that something he and his dad had done earlier in the day is what made me mad. But in the end I knew I wasn't mad at any of them, I was just sad and taking it out on them. I spent the night crying and apologizing to him. My point is, we get it! You're sad and it's better to be a negative Nancy to us than anyone in real life

@Happygal: I do the same thing! When I see crying screaming babies I use it as a temporary comfort. Lol. At least I can sleep in, ignore crying babies, go out with friends without needing a sitter, etc. Of course I'd give up all of that for a baby of our own, but in the short term when that's not possible, or right after a bfn, that makes me feel a little better

34. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: hugs. I hope you're okay!

35. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@SweetiePie: I was a major B-word last cycle. I think it was a potent combo of disappointment+holidays+hormones. I'd be fine one minute, then so angry with my husband the next, then anxious after snapping that he would finally be fed up with my craziness!

36. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@msmug: congratulations!!!

@Happygal: Sure! I basically said that we are excited to share that baby will be joining us in April, that it's been a long road, but that we feel blessed. I also said to our friends still on their journey, please know that you're never alone. (I hope you don't mind that I don't repost the exact thing-paranoid me doesn't want anyone to google it and my FB to come up ) I know that it may still sting for some people, but I'm glad that I did it. After all, every baby deserves to be celebrated, and we got a lot of great support

@gingerbebe: that's awesome news! Congrats!

@SweetiePie: I'm excited for you!!

@TheSwissWifeStyle: hey there! I've been thinking about you lately. I'm so hopeful that 2014 is a good year for you. You deserve to be happy!

37. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Happygal: Such a late response but I'm at 7DPO as of today! So back in the TWW. Again.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee