Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check in 6/27

1. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Shutterbug: Hahaha awesome! I need a real pad of these!

2. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

OMG does anyone else break out from the progesterone supps? It is wrecking my skin (which was already not the greatest) to be on and off this in two-week cycles for months.

3. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

I also posted this on the IVF thread but I would like any and all advice. I am in my TWW from our 3rd IUI and trying to decide if this doesn't lead to a BFP if we are going to move on to IVF. I am 37 (will be 38 in October) and DH is 39.

I had told myself that after this 3rd IUI we would move onto to IVF but we had some timing issues on this one and DH's count wasn't as good as usual. Since this IUI had "complications/issues" I am wondering if we should do another one.

I am also thinking about seeing another RE since this is not the first time that I Od before the IUI. And I just feel they don't give me a lot of info or want to answer my questions at my current office. I have actually scheduled an appointment with another RE but it will likely be too late in my next cycle to actually be treated there for the cycle. (I am also realizing/getting more concerned that the time committment to go to this other RE is going to be significant, since it is 1 - 1.5 hours away depending on traffic.)

(I guess in my ideal world if I was going to switch drs. I would do one IUI with them next cycle and then move to IVF if it didn't work with them. But since I may not make it to see them in time, I am even more indecisive.)

I am concerned about the cost of IVF and want to make every effort before moving to that. On the other hand, I don't want to waste time. I would appreciate your experiences or advice. Thanks ladies!

4. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@kentuckygirl: how are your AMH/AFC levels? Are you concerned about ovarian reserve? If not, I'd say try to switch REs and do another IUI. It seems to me, from the way you phrase your questions, that you'd rather not go straight to IVF at this point (sorry if I'm reading that wrong!)

PS - I got you a bracelet - I need your address!

5. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Shutterbug: I don't know those numbers but I am concerned about OR. I think I am now leaning toward a other IUI & definitely getting a second opinion. Thank you so much for your input!!!

I am so excited about the bracelet!!! Thank you so much!!! I need some extra "hope" right now! Lets communicate on our walls about it.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee