Here's my situation for those that don't know...and its the short version...I found out a couple of weeks ago that I carry a chromosomal abnormality that has caused my two miscarriages.They were hesitant to give us concrete odds, but from the advice they gave us and my own research, it seems like every time I get pregnant its 60-75% chance of miscarriage, 25-40% chance of healthy baby (at least in terms of my chromosomal abnormality...of course I guess there are other things that could happen outside of the 'known').

Anyway, my dilemma is this. They are recommending IVF w/PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis) as our best chance of conceiving our own baby that is carried to term. But its a really hard step for me to take. I just have this feeling that I can't shake - that we should try just one more time on our own. I know the odds are against us, but I feel like its what I need. Best case, we end up having a healthy baby on our own. Worst case, I have another miscarriage. It might sound callous, but I've already had two...and if I'm prepared for it, I think I can handle another. And if it happens, I think I'm ready to move on to IVF.

Is this a bad idea? My husband ultimately supports whatever I decide, but he is ready to do IVF tomorrow if we could. He thinks that trying again on our own just sets us back a few more months and will be hard on me (physically and emotionally).

What would you do? Do I need to put my emotions and fears aside?
(NOTE: I know there are other options like adoption, but right now its between naturally or IVF)