Drop-In BFP - Phillybaby2013 - - Feb/Mar Mama

πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ πŸ“£ Amazing Cheerleaders:
    - Yellowbeach
    - Sam's Mom - - Feb/Mar Mama
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama

4. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Ok. I am embarrassed every month by how crazy I get. Buttttt does anyone see anything? It was a total bfn yesterday. I kind of thought I saw something when I tested with the cheapies last night but then maybe I didn’t...

And then these this morning. Does anyone see anything? I can’t tell if it is the worlds lightest lines (bad sign anyway for me) or if it’s jjst negative and I need to calm down (I see lines in everything, this is possible)

5. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

This one might be better for frer (this one is 5 min, the one above is 10 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)

ETA: ok now I feel more crazy bc they look kind of negative. {*#+#^{+{^

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: IDK if I see anything on the IC; however, I kinda "think" I see something on the FRER. 🀞🀞🀞🀞 How many dpo are you?

7. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: 9 dpo 😐 yeah idk. I might just be having hopeful line eye. I kind of see it more on the cheapie in real life but I am new to these cheapies so not sure what the indent line is like at baseline as much (although it felt more totally negative yesterday)

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: 9 dpo is super early so if you do, indeed, have a VVVVVVVL BFP there, you would have plenty of time for progression. Most ladies don't get their first (faint) BFP until around 12 dpo anyway. Just some food for thought. πŸ˜‰

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: yes that’s true. Ugh. I just feel like with my good pregnancies there was no guessing really. But πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I’ll update when I test again.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Ladies -

It is CD15.
    SmileReader's Smilelab OPK says I am "nearly positive" while the Easy@Home OPK is "super positive." I'm going to keep testing but I'm calling today my surge. DH and I DTD Monday, this morning (4 am), and will try for tomorrow and Friday to catch OV (12-48 hours post surge and IDK when I started or will begin). DH leaves Sat afternoon... I am ELATED that my OPKs turned before he left for training! Hopefully, my ova are mature, my uterus is clear of the Endo (and healed from surgery), and sperm and eggie will successfully dance. So much hope! πŸ’•

Thank you πŸ™ all for putting up with me as I stress over this cycle. πŸ’‹

11. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: ahhhh!!! I'm so excited for you!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Neighbor just took my mailbox and flowers out πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

What next?

13. chereshae

coffee bean / 26 posts

@Kaohinani: Yesss! Get it girl!

14. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: get it girl πŸ˜‰ your bd schedule is jealousy inducing

15. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: what the what?! Early 4th of July partying or what? I mean, if it were winter I might understand.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: @chereshae: @fuzzypeaches: Thank you, ladies! Just got in the door and ran to POAS 🀣 ... POSITIVE (LH surge) on both OPKs even before the allotted development time! πŸ₯³ Super excited.

@Sams Mom: Seriously? πŸ€” Who does that?!?!? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Are they okay? Is there any salvaging your mailbox? I bet your are pretty upset since you said you get "ragey" 🀬 in early pregnancy... I wouldn't blame you.

17. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

I have a question for you ultrasound gurus in here. I had an ultrasound last week at 6 weeks along. They were able to find a gestational sac but no fetal pole. I’m 100% on my ovulation days, I was regular and I temped

Is this normal? Is there a chance I go back in 2 weeks and there is no baby? Is there a chance there IS a baby and it was just too early? Are there any other possibilities?

FWIW, I have insane nausea

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Eebolleh: technically to confirm an official intrauterine pregnancy (IUP), and that the pregnancy is not ectopic, you need to see a GS plus either a yolk sac or fetal pole. 6 weeks is still early though. Could be normal still. Only time will tell. Just give it another week and then you should see your YS/FP.

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Eebolleh: A fetal pole is, typically, found between 5 and 7 weeks; however, it CAN take up until 8 weeks for one to be visible. It may still just be too early for you to see at this time. If after 8 weeks, no fetal pole remains visible, your OBGYN will run more tests (including betas) to see if the fetus was miscarried or was a blighted ovum. I am remaining hopeful that it is just a bit early and they were unable to locate it at this time but will find it at your next appointment. Sending hugs.

Edit - Now I see that @Yellowbeach (who is ignoring me πŸ˜‰πŸ€£) has this covered. She's an awesome physician.

20. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Eebolleh: ahh so stressful 😒 I would still have a lot of hope though. I went through this with my son (and had spotting too and was sure it was over) and when I went back in a week like ywllowbeach mentioned it was all good! It ended up dating a week behind what I thought πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ and he turned out fine I think nausea also a good sign

21. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@yellowbeach: thanks. I suppose the possible outcomes are baby or no baby. Now we wait

22. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@fuzzypeaches: thanks! That gives me hope for sure. I also tested positive like sooooo early 10dpo so I’m really sure of my dates. Ugh!

23. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Ahh you guys I have no patience and tested again and it’s definitely a faint positive! I hope it progresses πŸ™

24. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Eebolleh: it’s kind of weird bc with that pregnancy I wasn’t as good at keeping track but I’m pretty sure I had tested positive at 10/11dpo and also was therefore convinced it was over. Have hope πŸ’• but I remember it being such an awful stressful time

25. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@fuzzypeaches: woohoo!!! That is a good line.

Thanks! I am a pretty positive person so I just have to wait 2 weeks until my next ultrasound

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Oh, my! That DOES look like a faint positive !!!! πŸ˜πŸ‘ I am so excited for you, hun! I thought I saw it earlier ... I can't wait to see your HPT tomorrow.
    The July POAS board is on fire! πŸ”₯

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Eebolleh: Did I offend you or was my response curt? If so, I apologize.

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: yes lady, get it on!

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@fuzzypeaches: congratulations!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you! I have missed you so much on here!

31. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@LAZB: @Kaohinani: @Eebolleh: ahh I really hope this is it. As you know I have had so many chemicals and losses in a row I’m afraid to get excited but I’m so hopeful πŸ™

32. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Kaohinani: no sorry!!! It was wonderful. I just missed responding to you as well. Thank you so much ❀️ I’m glad there aren’t many other options. Hopefully this horrible morning sickness is a good sign

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Eebolleh: I believe your M/S is a great sign.
    In all honesty, I worry that people will be offended when I afford people technical responses to inquiries but I always want to remain truthful. (* I would make a horrible physician. 🀣) I am, genuinely, hopeful that they find the fetal pole at your next appointment. And, honestly. your M/S is a great symptom of an active pregnancy.

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I have my fingers, toes, and legs (until morning when it is BD-ING time πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ) crossed for you!

35. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Kaohinani: no, it was perfect! I feel like my doctor was not really sharing as she basically said things were ok. The walk in clinic also told me things are ok, but I want to know all the possible outcomes. I understand one outcome is that there is no baby in there.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Eebolleh: Thank you. In any case, best of luck at your next appointment and, please, update with us.

37. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

This is why I’m so untrusting of OPKs. I’m going with the Clearblue since I’ve had EWCM for a couple of days and tomorrow will be the same CD I O’d last cycle (CD 38). Same sample, same time.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: @Kaohinani: 17 year old kid texting and driving. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I should make him come mow and weed eat until the insurance company buys us a new mower.

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: look at that! Fingers crossed all is well!

40. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@fuzzypeaches: that’s totally a positive. Congrats!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee