Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: Maybe you are having a really long surge? I got positive OPKS for three days this time around because I was testing so often.

2. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@chypmunk: I'm so sorry. I would say that most of us on here have experienced a loss before...so you are in good company. I hope your stay here is short and sweet.

3. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP:
    6/3- Mrs.Kansas
    6/7- coral, aprild
    6/11- skiierchck99, desertdreams88
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee
    6/13- knittylady
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette

TBD: lindsayinny, YogiBeachWife, nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, jodyblair, chypmunk

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: I hope you're right!! Now I feel like I better cover o+1

5. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: I Would!

6. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@Coral: thank you

7. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@bhbee: such a bummer about all the timing challenges do you have VIP fertility friend? I do and I LOVE searching the chart gallery to see stats based on timing (and other factors). Like, we got o-3, o-1, and O; and based on TTC charts from women aged 26-34 (my age range) 44% of cycles with that timing result in pregnancy. If you don't have VIP membership, I could look it up if you give me general age range (the other important factor I feel.)

8. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@DesertDreams88: thank you for offering! I'm not sure I really want to know though it can't be good (I'm 36). Every bfp cycle I've had we made the day of opk+ happen so I'm bummed to miss that. But whatever will be will be!

9. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: I've decided to believe the long surge theory. I'm still testing positive and my cm is more in line with what I would expect for a positive opk today.

I guess it's unclear whether ovulation is today or tomorrow? (I don't temp anymore.) My psychotic inner poas-er needs to know when I can start reasonably testing ...

10. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: Good! When does your DH come home?

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: we're picking him up at 5! Thank goodness because by tomorrow I really wouldn't feel like we had any shot. So it's not as bad as it could be.

12. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@bhbee: lurking, but I'd go with your CM on this one! I think theoretically it's supposed to dry up the day after O (which seems to ring true for me). GL

13. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Cycle Day: 2
    TTC Cycle: Trying since March 2016
    Ovulation Date: June 12ish
    POAS Date: June 24
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: Failed clomid cycle #2. Going to try naturally until the fall
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? Turning 30 in less than two weeks, and going to Bermuda! Disney over Fourth of July

14. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

Cycle Day: 21
    TTC Cycle: 16 or 17, lost count
    Ovulation Date: may 20
    POAS Date: June 3
    Baby #: 1
    What's up this month: the usual, charting, etc. Trying to be more active.
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? Nothing really, will hopefully get pregnant and spend the summer planning for a baby...

15. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP:

6/3- Mrs.Kansas, umbreon
    6/7- coral, aprild
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee
    6/13- knittylady
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee

16. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

I am so upset right now. Today was supposed to be an exciting day: IUI day. We got here and they asked for DH's ID and he didn't have it. So they won't let him do his thing. He went home to get it which is 30 minutes round trip and by the time he gets back it might be too late. I'm sitting here crying in the waiting room and DH thinks I'm being mean bc I'm mad at him. For some context, he is constantly forgetting his wallet, phone, keys, etc. He's just super spacey and I'm fairly certain he has undiagnosed & untreated ADHD. I always gently ask him to keep his shit organized and he brushes me off or calls me naggy. Aggghhhhh I'm so freaking mad right now!!!!! We might have to wait another month. FFFFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKK

17. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Ok he's back and in the room I guess. The receptionist told me as much when I came back from the bathroom, guess I just missed him. The most upsetting part is that he didn't say sorry or try to comfort me or be supportive in any way. I've been learning more about emotional labor and how women do most of it and this is just another example of how it's inconvenient for him for me to have feelings even though he's the one who screwed up and I'm the one who's been going to the doc twice a month, taking meds and have spent over a thousand dollars.

18. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Update: We've talked it through and we're both feeling better. At breakfast now and going back for IUI in about half an hour. Seriously though, MEN!!!! Why do we want to carry their babies so badly again? LOL.

19. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: I'm sorry for all the stress and the emotional labor involved with the IUI. I hope you are able to relax. During the laying down portion after the IUI I even listened to music that has guided my meditations since high school.

20. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: I'm sorry fingers crossed that this will do the trick!

I think TTC and pregnancy really highlight relationship balance issues - because usually the woman is already doing the majority of the household organization type stuff already - and then a whole other huge load gets dumped on top of that - and it's like, seriously?!?!?

21. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist @periwinklebee: Thanks ladies. They just did the insemination and now I'm doing my 15 minutes of laying down. I had 16+ mm follicles on each side yesterday which means there might be two eggs. Crossing all of my fingers and toes that one gets fertilized and implants!

22. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@dominobee: so much

23. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: thinking of you and sending all the your way!!

24. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: yay good luck

25. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Thanks all

26. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: Rooting for you so hard!!!

27. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

I asked the doc if I can have a beer at a BBQ this afternoon. She said as a doctor she says no, but as a human she says yes. LOL.

28. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@dominobee Omg - I'd be livid! Glad you could move forward with the appointment and work it out with DH. Sending you lots of good vibes and luck!!🤞

29. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: Enjoy it while you can

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: my doctor was of the drink til it's pink camp, so I did the night before my blood draw I had a glass of red wine and a Manhattan. Enjoy the beer now while you can, if this works its 9 months without.

31. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Drink until it's pink - totally agree with this!

@dominobee: Enjoy your beer!

32. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: That's my thought! I'll probably take it easy during the TWW but this could be my last cookout with beer for nine months. At least I hope it will be!!

@yogibeachwife: Ha I'm glad to hear you say that bc DH thought I was being mean. He's over it now though and thankfully so am I.

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: I didn't drink heavily but I made sure when I did have a drink it was something I really enjoyed

34. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Cycle Day: I'm waiting to start my period, but this will be based on next cycle
    TTC Cycle: 5, though I have long cycles so it feels like foreverrrr, 1st post miscarriage
    Ovulation Date: Around June 21st?
    POAS Date: June 30thish
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: First cycle coming up post miscarriage, it was anovulatory
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? Work But otherwise no plans yet!

35. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@dominobee: I would be so upset, too! It's not just the forgotten ID but the possible implications for your IUI I am so glad to hear you got it all worked out. Fingers so tightly crossed for you!

36. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm sorry you are back here but I am glad your body is starting to move forward.

37. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP:

6/3- Mrs.Kansas, umbreon
    6/7- coral, aprild
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee
    6/13- knittylady
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

38. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

I know this is crazy (especially since I am only 7dpo) but I am thinking about waiting to tell DH on Father's day if I am pregnant. I would put DS in a "big brother" shirt, take a picture, and give it to him as his gift. Buuuut...I would be nearly 6 weeks pregnant. He did tell me that he doesn't care if I don't tell him right away but I don't know if *I* could go that long. Plus, we are going on vacation and getting a puppy, so we will be super distracted. I know, I am TOTALLY getting ahead of myself.

39. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: I'm with you, I'm 1dpo on a badly timed cycle and I've already thought about when I'd tell family and what months I'd be pregnant! I didn't even think about Father's Day now I have a new one.
    I've decided to just embrace it though. I think we're only trying a few more months so might as well enjoy the 2ww even if it doesn't work.

40. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: My thoughts exactly! I really didn't like testing early last month...straining to see a squinter and the false hope that goes along with it didn't bode well for me. I am going to put it out of my mind as much as possible and test after AF is due. So, I will be here to obsess over everyone else and not myself.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee