Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: Thanks! I am trying to stay focused on our upcoming vacation and getting our new puppy.

2. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: Fun! Where are you going on vacation?
    And what kind of dog are you getting? We have a 2 year old black lab who is a crazy ball of energy!

3. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Coral: I would love to be able to hold out until my period is due, but I just don't think I have enough self control

@mrskansas: good luck to you on your next cycle!

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@jodyblair: so glad you got your positive!

5. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bhbee: Me too!!! I'm a little nervous about ovulating so late. I think I read something about lower egg quality and the lining being too thick for implantation. I guess we'll see!

6. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: We are vacationing at a semi-local lake for a few days and then picking up our cream-colored lab on our way home.

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: that is a great distraction!

8. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

This afternoon's opk. I'll test again tomorrow but we missed last night so I'm think we've gotta get it together tonight! I'm very anxious about ovulating on my tubeless side...

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Now I'm really worried about an ectopic.
    There is a visible line in person.

10. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: what was the negative beta number?

ETA- and did you say you were having Lower back pain?

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@knittylady: get on it!!

@mrskansas: can you take another test type? I feel like frers are not what they used to be for ghost lines ... fx it's not anything to worry about!

12. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'll probably take another later. But there is a definite pink line.
    This is exactly how my ectopic went. Super faint line close to when my period was due, went to negative and then my HCG started going back up.

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: they didn't tell me the number just that it was negative. And I've been having some back pain but it's hit and miss.

14. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: Any update this am?

15. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Just went in for blood work and I should have the results by 11.

16. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: Did you POAS?

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Nope. I think my eyes are permanently crossed from the past week!

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: fx for clarity in the results!

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Does anyone else tend to feel sick during the beginning of the 2ww? I guess it's the rising progesterone, I know it has nothing to do with a bfp, it's happened plenty of bfn cycles. I'm about 4dpo and the last two days I've felt 6w pregnant in fatigue and nausea.
    I expect it will get better soon as things level off, but I admit to hoping it means good ovulation! Or maybe it just means allergies are kicking my arse and I'm obsessed with the 2ww

20. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: update??

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Still waiting. I went through my regular OB instead of the RE and they take forever some days.

22. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@bhbee: I felt some nausea last cycle in the TWW. Thought for sure I'd get a BFP but all I got was AF. I'm only 2 DPO and feel VERY tired. More tired than normal. I just want to nap. Sending you sticky vibes!!

23. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@YogiBeachWife: for you too!

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Just catching up. I saw that pink line right away before I read your post. Anything new?

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@jodyblair: WHOA blazing positive!

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: hope the news came through and turned out ok

We must have a good group in the 2ww now. How is everyone doing?

I hit some kind of wall around o day and decided I have to take better care of myself. For myself regardless of bfps or not. Only 4dpo but so far it's really helping me feel positive about everything! Hope it lasts at least until next Monday when at 8dpo I will lose my mind.

27. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: I keep checking back hoping for an update. I hope you're not still waiting to hear!

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I never did hear back yesterday despite leaving a message at 2. I will call them this morning since they close at 12. Ugh!

29. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: How frustrating!!

30. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@mrskansas: I hope you hear back today and everything is okay.

@bhbee: I have never felt sick near the beginning of the tww but I do get horrible ovulation pains. Sometimes it brings me to tears. I think everyone just reacts differently. Although I have read it's not uncommon to feel tired in the tww.

I'm doing okay. Im 13 dpo today and I'm proud for not testing yet. If my temp is high tomorrow morning, I think I will test. The last 5 days my temps have been increasing a bit so I think that's a good sign. Although I have been getting my normal pre-AF symptoms.

I had a weird headache when I woke up yesterday that went away, maybe after my cup of coffee in the morning and it came back in the evening shortly before I went to bed. It was a bit weird. But I don't really want to analysis things too much because nothing ever comes of it.

31. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

HCG was 12 yesterday. I guess I'm glad I wasn't seeing things on the FRER.
    They want to do an ultrasound at 10:30 just to check everything out and then they will do a repeat draw next week.

32. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: it must feel good to know you're eyes aren't playing tricks- and then frustrating to be in such a weird pregnancy limbo/purgatory spot again. Thinking of you- and will send special non ectopic thoughts out at 1030.

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry you are stuck in this limbo again. I hope they can get things sorted out for you

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: @snarkybiochemist: Thanks guys. I'm hoping it's just a chemical but only time will tell.

35. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: thinking of you. I'm sorry for the limbo and uncertainty.

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Umbreon: fx for tomorrow! You have super willpower!

@mrskansas: so sorry it's complicated again

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: @bhbee: thank you It sucks but there is nothing I can do at this point.

I have no idea what they will be able to tell from doing a scan, but I will come back and update you all. I really appreciate the support! My husband has been in a bad mood the past few days so he's not being all that comforting.

38. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Umbreon: good luck girl!

39. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry. I hope things get sorted out soon.

40. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Umbreon: Fingers super super crossed for you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee