Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

Also, I tested this morning at 11/12 dpo and it was a BFN. Really sucks.

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: hugs so sorry

3. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: Thanks. I feel pretty lame complaining. I know that two months is just a drop in a bucket, but I put so much into this month and had such high hopes.

4. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Coral: Sorry, lady. When do you usually get AF? Hope it stays away!

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: I may have missed this, but how did the IUI go? How are you feeling now?

6. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thank you. According to FF, AF is due Tuesday.

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: no need to feel lame! When the timing pressure is on it's very real. I am feeling it this cycle too.

8. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

AF came! 🎉🎉🎉 first period post miscarriage, though it was brought on by Provera as the cycle seemed never ending. Now to pick up the Clomid. I'm trying to decide between days 3-7 or 5-9. Any insight?

9. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Mrs.Panda: when I searched on the chart gallery on fertility friends, the earlier the clomid cycle, the better chance of it being a pregnancy chart. Ill see if i can find the stats later, if i saved them. My ob even prescribes it for days 1-5! I did 2-6 and got pregnant.

Another factor is you ovulate usually 7-10 days after you take the last pill. So if you have any chedule conflicts coming up, like travel or work, take that into account.

@coral: bummer!! If you get pregnant next cycle, would it be absolutely horrible timing, or just not ideal timing? Do you have an agreement with DH when you guys would stop trying and take a break due to timing?

10. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

I am either 9dpo or 6dpo and I didn't test today! Yay for me haha. I got a super squinter at 7 dpo on a wondfo with LO sooo I like to be an early tester.

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@DesertDreams88: Good for you! When do you plan to test?

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@DesertDreams88: good job! I am trying to hold out for 10dpo on Wednesday. We'll see!

13. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Spotting started already so just waiting for AF to fully arrive. 🤷‍♀️ But I think I'll get another TTC attempt this month?

14. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LindsayInNY: Ugh sorry to hear. It's early enough in June that you should be able to POAS again towards the end of the month. Do you have a pretty typical cycle?

15. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Must be such a relief to be able to move forward!

16. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@DesertDreams88: oh cool I'd love to see that info!

17. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@DesertDreams88: The problem is that our daycare doesn't take babies until they are 6 months old so I would have to take the first month of the school year off if I had a March due date. My mom did say she would watch a baby for a month (she doesn't know we are TTC, we were speaking in hypotheticals.) If I had an April or May due date, I would pretty much have to take the rest of that school year off and then the first half of the next school year off. I would like to avoid taking that much time off because it costs so much money. Plus, I was hoping to have a late winter baby and just take the rest of the school year off (so the baby would be 6 months old in August) but that obviously didn't happen I tool the first half of the school year off with my son and it was pretty rough so I didn't want to do it again. I am trying to focus more on having the ideal spacing we want as opposed to the due date month because we can always figure out the logistics. Sorry,for the rambling it's just a lot swirling around in my head.

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

I need to stay off this thread. Makes me want to poas even at 7 dpo!

19. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Coral: I totally get it. My son was born in January so I had 7 weeks between FMLA and summer break.... it was decent but not ideal. I don't have daycare age concerns but I'd like to be home for as much of 0-6 months as feasible We are hoping for Feb-April but we are ok with May or June, so 5 months of TTC. Past that we'll be taking a break due to limits on Clomid and timing in genera, and I suspect I'd need a mental/hormonal break.

20. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm going to start testing with wondfos tomorrow, which could be 10 dpo or 7 dpo. I'll hold out hope until 13dpo.

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Does anyone need any Wondfos? I have about 45 OPKs and 15 HPTs and would be happy to mail them!

22. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@bhbee: Same!! lol Now I want to test earlier than 12 dpo....

I typically wait for AF to arrive to POAS. I'm get so scared to test! This cycle I think I'll test at 10 dpo... Does anyone have experience using Clinical Guard strips and getting a early bfp? I'm wondering if I should get a different brand.

23. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@YogiBeachWife: not with that brand, I have once gotten 9dpo squinter on a wondfo and otherwise never that early. There is some crazy page that gives people's experience on testing by brand by dpo ... I'll try to link.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

Honestly 12dpo is your best bet if you can hold out, but I typically never do! I just try to stick to cheap tests until I see a line.

24. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thanks for checking in. IUI went well, save for the drama with DH forgetting his ID. I wrote about it on the May board (I think, it's hard to keep track) but basically they said they wouldn't do it without his ID (makes sense) and that if he went home to get it, it might be too late by the time he got back because it would push all the other appointments back, etc. He got home and back in half an hour so thankfully they were able to do the IUI right on schedule.

Been staying off the boards in an attempt to not become fixated. Been living life fairly normally and - shockingly - not googling myself into a tizzy. I am 6 DPIUI right now and am trying to decide if and when I should test. Part of me just wants to wait for betas on Tues. 6/13, but we'll see if I'm able to actually wait that long once the TWW starts dragging on. I'm going out of town with friends next weekend so I'd like to just forget about TTC for a couple of days and test when I get back. In all honestly I'll probably test that Sunday evening or Monday morning.

How are you? How is Femara going for you? You might be interested to know that with Femara I surged on CD 12, whereas with Clomid it was CD 14 and naturally CD 15. So it definitely got things moving a lot more quickly for me. What CD are you now?

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: I'm glad the IUI went well, despite the drama before it! Is there a recommended time when to POAS if you have an IUI?

I'm also trying to atay away from the boards so I don't get obsessive, but I usually find my way back once I'm in the TWW!

Femara went well for me last cycle, minus the BFP not sticking. I ovulated on CD13 that time. I'm CD12 this cycle and so far, negative OPK. I'm hoping I'll O in the next couple of days. Truth be told, if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I won't be too bummed. I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise, so it will be another goal to focus on.

26. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS
    BFP:

6/7- aprild
    6/11- skiierchck99, desertdreams88
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee, YogiBeachWife
    6/13- knittylady, jodyblair
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/17- happybaker
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

27. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: That's awesome. I'm doing the same thing. I have a goal in mind in terms of weight loss but I won't be mad if I don't meet it bc I'm pregnant.

They didn't give me a recommended POAS date so I'm going to try to hold out as long as I can.

FX for a positive OPK for you soon!

28. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@bhbee: Thanks, I'll check it out! My LP is typically 10 dpo but has been 11 and 12 before. I may cave and test 10 dpo... I have so many cheapies so why not, right?!

29. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@YogiBeachWife: I always say yes to a cheapie test

@dominobee: @Mrs. Oreo: that's my plan too! I'm hoping that will be my consolation prize for a bfn, more weight loss. I've been on target since I ovulated but it will be a big hurdle if I do get a bfn to not emotionally eat junk. I'm feeling pretty committed at the moment though!

30. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: @dominobee: Yes! Totally. If I don't get a BFP, it just gives me another month (chance) to have a healthier "home" for baby. If I get pregnant though, it'll definitely give me more drive. I'm glad we're all trying to be in this mindset together

31. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Did I miss an update from you about an ultrasound? The last I saw was your HCG levels. Thinking of you!

@dominobee: I'm glad they were able to do the IUI! You must have been so annoyed with DH

@Coral: Can you add me to the list for 6/13? I'm hoping I can hold out that long. It will be 12 dpo.

32. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

I wasn't sure about posting, but after my miscarriage and a couple of chemicals, I am still feeling excited about this. Please send sticky vibes and good thoughts for this little poppy seed!

33. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@theotherstark: sending lots of sticky thoughts your way!!

34. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I looked for the FF data on clomid days 3-7 vs 5-9 and I couldn't find it in my TTC files (oh gosh, how silly, a TTC file... but true!!) BUT I clearly and distinctly remember it. I went through SO many Clomid charts on FF for my age range. I was mainly looking at days 1-5 Clomid and days 2-6, but there were better stats for the earlier cycles.

35. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@theotherstark: best of luck, grow baby grow!!

36. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@theotherstark: aaah! sending you sticky vibes!!!

37. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@theotherstark: So happy for you!!! Grow, baby, grow!

38. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP: theotherstark

6/7- aprild
    6/11- skiierchck99, desertdreams88
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee, YogiBeachWife
    6/13- knittylady, jodyblair
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/17- happybaker
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

39. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@theotherstark: yay!!! Sticky sticky vibes!

40. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@jhd: @DesertDreams88: @Mrs. Oreo: @Coral: thank you so much! Need those positive thoughts

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee