Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

I'm really struggling to not test right now. Although it would be with SMU at 11 dpo. I just know I will be really disappointed if it's negative and I want to delay that if I can but I also want to know if I am pregnant.

2. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: Your willpower is amazing. I would totally be testing!!

3. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I feel gun-shy! Arghhh...what to do...

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: Well my thinking is that you are going to find out eventually. And in my mind I would want to know sooner rather than later.

This isn't me telling you to test or anything... but.... I would do it

5. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Umbreon: @Coral: I would do terrible degrading things for your willpower haha. You guys rock.

6. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Coral: I feel like it's charity for those of us who are too early to test. I wanna analyze an hpt already!

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Agreed!

8. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@bhbee: thinking of you! I'm also trying to do better about self care. Oy. What are you doing? I've been making time to read and have just started barre classes.

9. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

We did not manage to BD last night because I passed out hard I tested again this morning and it looks similar to yesterday's playing positive so I'm hoping I haven't O'd yet... either way will BD tonight- may have to have coffee this evening... top is yesterday afternoon and bottom is this morning with smu-

10. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@knittylady: mine is really about trying to cut self destructive behaviors. Some of which has worked and some not! My goals are less wasteful screen time, more water and produce and cutting junk, more sleeping, working out at home. I do find I feel better doing anything one of those things but it's hard to do them all!

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@knittylady: definitely give it a shot! Hit that caffeine!

12. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@knittylady: That make me LOL.

13. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

Well, it was negative.

14. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

Ok, so I am wondering if maybe I am only 10 dpo. FF has my O on the 22nd even though I had a positive OPK that day (I tend to have a long surge.) What do you guys think?

15. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Coral: what time of day was the positive? It's supposed to mean ovulating within 12-36 hours right? Can't remember. Depending on time of day that could go into the next day for sure... not really any help because I'm in a similar boat at this exact moment... definitely plenty of hope yet for you.

16. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@Coral: thank you! I'm sorry it was negative. It's still early though!

@knittylady: haha thanks. I just don't want to see a negative. But I feel like if my temp is still high tomorrow that would be a good sign.

@bhbee: thank you! I think at this point I'm just tired of the BFNs. I've never seen even a hint of a line in a year and a half.

@mrskansas: thank you! And I'm sorry you still don't have the answers you need. I hope all goes well.

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: still early, especially if you're not 100% certain on your O date. Hang in there!

18. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@knittylady: It was still positive that late afternoon (the day it said I ovulated) when I got home from work
    and tested around 3:30.

19. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@knittylady: Also, the day before I tested at like 11 am and it was negative (both digital and cheapie), tested again at 3pm (both digital and cheapie) and it was positive. So I am thinking I caught it the first moment possible. Could that possibly mean I am only 10dpo? I really don't want to hold onto fantasy here but it would help to know there is still hope.

20. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

4 DPIUI over here. Been feeling a sensation in my abdomen since 1 DPIUI but realllly trying not to read anything into it. Esp since if there's a fertilized egg it probably hasn't even implanted yet.

Last year we did not try and there was no way we even got pregnant as a fluke and I STILL felt all kinds of sensations in my uterus-ish area. So now I know for sure that these feelings mean pretty much nothing.

21. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: I say still hope! I am in a similar boat not knowing o day exactly. I like to pretend that means I'll wait longer to test but ... yeah it won't.

@dominobee: fx for you!

22. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Also I have a question. I was told not to do vigorous exercise the day of the IUI. But now reading more about it I'm nervous - the internet says raising your body temperature substantially can cause birth defects. I've been jogging which is not terribly vigorous and it's not so hot that I've been sweating very much. Probably fine, right?

23. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dominobee: Sweating is your bodies way of cooling down. As long as you are sweating and there is air that is cooling you down, your body temperature is probably not going to be high enough to cause damage. Now sitting in a hot bathtub is another story, because you are submerged in water and therefore you can't sweat, allowing your body to cool itself. I say enjoy your runs. I think there has been research looking at bedrest after IUI and it makes no difference.

24. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Umbreon: I'm crossing my fingers for you! I've heard of lots of women that thought they were getting their AF but they were actually pregnant.

25. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Tionn3: ok thanks!!

26. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dominobee: I feel like they are concerned with "heavy lifting" I could see how that wouldn't be good. I remember after my HSG they were like, no heavy lifting.

27. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@Tionn3: thank you! I haven't had any spotting which I think is a good sign. More often than not I start spotting on 11 dpo and I haven't had any yet. But I also feel like the last two cycles, my body has been really good at giving me false hope so I'm trying not to read into it

28. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@dominobee: I think jogging is good. Bikram yoga would be a no go. Thinking of you this tww.

@mrskansas: were they able to see anything. Useful?

29. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@knittylady: Thanks. I'm trying to think of anything BUT the TWW, which is why I haven't been posting much.

30. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

I started spotting so I think that's a bad sign. I'm not sure I will test tomorrow anymore. I'll probably just wait for AF now.

31. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Umbreon: ugh I'm so sorry =[

32. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@knittylady: wow what amazingly positive OPKs! get it girl maybe steal a nap if possible, lol. I hear you on the regret about zonking out early (I did too, during the FW), but O-1 and O have great chance of pregnancy.

@Coral: totally possible you are 10dpo! And a negative result with SMU, even if you are 11dpo, doesn't mean it's over yet, for sure. I had super squinters with LO until 12dpo, and that was with FMU and the old FRERs!

sooooo many acronyms.

@dominobee: I think your runs are fine. Like a PP said, sweating cools you down. Just stay hydrated

@Umbreon: bummer hopefully the spotting will stop! Regardless, treat yourself kindly.

33. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Taking progesterone screws with my brain so much. Fatigued, taking naps every day almost, sore breasts, lots of CM.... all symptoms I had in the TWW with LO, but also just side effects of progesterone! My LP temps are a lil low so I am not very hopeful though.

34. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@DesertDreams88: Thanks for the hope! And for reading through my whole spiel. This month is THE MONTH for us so the added pressure isn't helping.

Fingers crossed for you!

35. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Umbreon: I'm so sorry.

36. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Umbreon: I'm sorry. Treat yourself to something tonight and I'll be hoping that it ends...

37. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Umbreon: Bummer girl.

38. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@DesertDreams88: @knittylady: @Coral: @dominobee: Thank you. The spotting did stop yesterday, and my temp was a smidgen lower this morning (0.09 lower) so not enough that I'm expecting AF today. I decided to test and got a BFN. At 14 dpo, not sure it's worth holding on to hope. But we all know I will haha.

39. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Umbreon: so sorry for the bfn - lots of hugs!

40. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

Just wanted to share this. Buzzfeed's Wine Mom with "The Worst Things About Getting Pregnant " Happy Saturday, ladies!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee