1. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

So excited to be joining you!!

Cycle Day: 11
    TTC Cycle: 1!
    Ovulation Date: June 2ish
    POAS Date: June 17/18
    Baby #: 3
    What's up this month: We've been having the baby #3 debate for a year and are finally going to just go for it and see what happens. We're super casually trying this month and by next month I'll probably pull out the ovulation tests! DD is 4.5 and DS is 2. I don't want them to be super far apart so if it doesn't happen in a year we'll probably just settle with our 2.

2. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP:

6/3- umbreon
    6/7- coral, aprild
    6/11- skiierchck99, desertdreams88
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee
    6/13- knittylady
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/17- happybaker
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: lindsayinny, YogiBeachWife, nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, jodyblair, chypmunk

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: I'm out already - you can remove me from the list! Thanks

4. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I must have missed something! I'm sorry! Did AF come early?

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: I'm 11 DPO with nothing more than a super-squinter. It's either leftover trigger or a chemical so I know AF is coming.

6. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry.

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: Thank you. I'm used to the disappointment by now, haha.

8. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@mrskansas: I know it must be hard to keep up hoping but I wouldn't count yourself out yet! My son was a squinter until 13dpo, and was at only 18 hcg at 13dpo. Go get that bloodwork and wait it out! I wouldn't give up the progesterone, either.

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@DesertDreams88: I think I've been burned by faint lines too many times to really think there could be a happy ending.

I'm going to get a beta at 11 and I'll have the result early this afternoon. Trying to remain neutral until I know for sure!

10. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

I'm out for June. Technically there's a chance I'd ovulate in time to need to test again at the end of the month, but that'd be in line with my shortest ever post-baby cycle -- almost two weeks shorter than average. Possible, but seems unlikely. Best of luck to everyone else, and I hope to not see you in July

11. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@mrskansas: I understand Losses really screw with the TTC brain. That's great that you'll get results so soon!! My former OB wouldn't even order betas until day 29 of a cycle, and it usually took 2 days to process them.

12. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@DesertDreams88: My RE's office is pretty good about betas. The lab is on-site so the turnaround time is really quick, thankfully.

13. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

So I usually O on CD 15 and it's currently CD 12... but I've had lots of fertile looking cm and some o like twinges yesterday. Got this just now... doesn't look like a true positive to me but I'm wondering if DH and I should step up our game!

14. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: I would! If you test again this afternoon I would bet it will be positive.

15. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Just got caught up with everyone's posts.

I'm 6 DPO and just trying to hold it together. I had the weekend from hell. It all started with my MIL telling my me and my DH why she thought a certain coworker at her school was unhappy, and it started off with " Well for 1 she doesn't have kids", both me and my husband immediately told her that was inappropriate to say to us, and she apologized, but she also tried to spin it like she didn't mean it that way...so disappointing, I can't spend time with my in laws because they are insensitive about our infertility. In addition I had funeral services on both Friday and Saturday, and my roommate informed me and my DH that she is moving to Oregon in August, so now we have to find someone new. When it rains it pours. I'm oddly happy to be back at work today.

16. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Tionn3: I'm so sorry about your weekend I had to deal with some really insensitive comments from my own mother on Friday so I understand how much it sucks when family just isn't supportive.
    I hope things start looking up for you soon!

17. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@Tionn3: wow that's horrible. I am so sorry. Hopefully this is the start of a better week.

18. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@mrskansas: @Umbreon: Thanks guys. Sometimes it genuinely feels like my MIL doesn't like me because of this. It always feels like she likes my BIL and his wife better because they have a baby and it's easier and more fun for her than dealing with us. Infertility sucks.

19. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@knittylady: I would say if you continue to get ewcm it could be very possible that you're close to ovulation and that the opk you just showed us is the beginning of your surge.

20. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Tionn3: I'll be on it like white on rice..

And I'm really sorry to hear about your weekend. Lately I've been feeling very selective about who I'll be around. Like if someone who has kids but hasn't had loss or infertility is going to be around I avoid the situation. It feels a bit insane but I can't handle people who haven't had loss or IF talk to me about my losses. Nope nope nope.

21. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@Tionn3: I can understand how you feel. I guess she knows you've been trying? We haven't told anyone and it makes the "When are you going to have a baby?" questions so hard. But I guess it's better than "are you pregnant yet?"

DH found out one of friends' girlfriend got pregnant. So not fair...

22. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Umbreon: We had that same situation happen to us last month. One of DH's friends came to a bbq we had and was like "we're pregnant". They're engaged and getting married in June...I'm not looking forward to going to that wedding.

23. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@Tionn3: I wish I could be happy for people but it's just so hard. When DH told me my first though was "of course they are. Everyone can have babies except us"

I had four cousins have babies last year. At a family event, my dad was carrying around one of the babies, making her laugh and it nearly killed me. I kept thinking "I want to give you a grandchild!!"

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Can you put me down to POAS on 6/25?

If we don't get a sticky BFP, we're gonna take a break and focus on my own personal health (weight loss, mental health, marriage health).

ETA: I spent the weekend with family and my cousin announced her pregnancy, which just so happens to have been my due date if my recent BFP was sticky. DH was trying to comfort me all weekend. Everyone showing concern and saying "oh she can't have this! She's pregnant!" over and over was annoying to me. I think my eyes rolled so hard so many times I gave myself a headache. DH felt bad because of the constant reminder, but man, that definitely killed the good vibes I was trying to have.

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Tionn3: sorry you had a tough weekend.

26. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Coral: Could you please remove me from the list? We are taking this month off.

I probably won't be able to keep up with this thread, but I am thinking of you ladies and hoping June brings lots of bfps!

27. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

Got my rise this morning! Onto the TWW! Acupuncture is schedualed for tomorrow AM - hoping to bring more warmth and blood flow to encourage implantation. June would of been the due date of my first pregnancy. I was really hoping to be pregnant by then. Time flies! 🤞😬

@Coral: Could you please put me down for POAS 6/12? Thank you!

28. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@YogiBeachWife: Just want to say...your BD activity is very impressive! Good luck to you!

29. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@Raspberry: Thank you! Well... I'll just say we are lucky to both work from home. lol Last cycle we did not BD as much so we knew we had to up the game.

30. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP:

6/3- umbreon
    6/7- aprild
    6/11- skiierchck99, desertdreams88
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee, YogiBeachWife
    6/13- knittylady
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/17- happybaker
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: lindsayinny, nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, jodyblair, chypmunk, Coral (wait for AF)

31. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@YogiBeachWife: You got it!

32. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

9 dpo....(twiddles thumbs)...🤔

33. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I FINALLY got a true positive OPK today...on CD 30. So crazy. This has been the longest cycle ever. If I can hold out, I hopefully won't POAS until 6/14 since I made myself crazy testing so much last month.

@Coral: Are you feeling any symptoms at all?

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: DANG that is definitely a positive! Yay!

35. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: When are you going to test?

36. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@jodyblair: Wow! That's definitely positive!!! No symptoms, but I didn't have any with my son until 6 weeks. And then I definitely felt pregnant.

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm 12 DPO today and last month my period showed up at 13 DPO, so hopefully tomorrow. I've been off progesterone for 2 days and I thought that may have kick started it, but I guess not.

We are going to try naturally this month without OPKs and if I ovulate in a timely manner, my period will be due while we are on vacation, so no early POAS for me. I think it will be a much needed break.

38. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I'm going to wait for AF (due next Tuesday.) If she's late, I'll POAS. I found testing early last month to be really disheartening. I'd rather stay in denial and then definitely know for sure instead of holding out hope.

39. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: You definitely deserve a break.

40. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: I totally get that. Hopefully the rest of the week goes by quickly for you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee