Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@bhbee: thank you!!

2. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@theotherstark: Congrats! Lots of vibes to you!

3. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@theotherstark: so many sticky vibes!!! Congratulations!

4. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@theotherstark: so happy for you!!

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@theotherstark: Congratulations!

6. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@theotherstark: Congratulations!!

7. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@theotherstark: thinking all the best thoughts!!!!

8. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

I've officially reached the point where I will read into everything. Zero of my usual symptom (cramps) but crazy dreams last night and noticeably wet cm started. 8dpo so I'll start testing tomorrow or Wednesday! I'm not sure I really want to know though ...

9. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@bhbee: stalking this thread and hoping this is it for you!

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: crossing my fingers for you!!! my BFP last cycle had absolutely no symptoms except for an extremely vivid dream that woke me up and prompted me to POAS that morning.

11. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@theotherstark: congratulations!!!

@bhbee: Good luck!!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@jodyblair: @Mrs. Oreo: @bushelandapeck: thanks ladies! Now I just need a good distraction until then ...

13. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Ok guys I'm really making every effort not symptom spot... but I felt some weird feelings I've never felt before last night and did my best to dismiss them. Then just now at work I feel this dull radiating pain coming from very low in my abdomen and shooting up toward my ribcage. What the what? I'm 7 DPIUI so right in the window for implantation. Must. Not. Go. Crazy!!!

14. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@theotherstark: Wooo lots of for a sticky baby!!

15. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yeah I think I might get another run at the end of the month?

@theotherstark: Yaaaay!!

16. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@mrskansas: If no one else has claimed them, I would like! At least the OPKs since I hate POAS, lol.

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@LindsayInNY: I will just send all of them! If you want to put your email address on my wall, we can swap info that way and I'll get them mailed

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: Ahhhh I was Stalking you!!!!
    Million Congrats and prayers!

19. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@mrskansas: Sounds good!

20. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@theotherstark: Ok stalking you over here too. AHHH!!

21. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Ok so don't ask fate for a poas distraction ... our main bank account was compromised today. So annoying although nothing horrible happened. Too many phone calls to google ridiculous things though

22. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

Curious... Who knows they felt implantation? What did it feel like and what dpo were you?

Lots of highs and lows over here.. I'm driving myself nuts, analyzing every little feeling.

23. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@bhbee: Ugh, that stinks! Glad it wasn't too serious. There is always tomorrow to google. lol

@dominobee: Sounds like it may be!! Crossing my fingers for you!!

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@YogiBeachWife: when are you testing??

25. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@bhbee: If Af doesn't show I'm definitely testing 12 dpo on 6/12. I'm going back and forth whether to test on 10 dpo but leaning more towards yes. I just hate to test early and usually wait for AF to show. I'm so scared to see a negative!

26. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@bhbee: Still thinking of starting to test tomorrow? 🍀 back at you... 😊

27. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@YogiBeachWife: I had this pinching feeling at 7dpo or so with my first pregnancy (ended in mc,) I didn't feel it with my second pregnancy (ended in mc,) and didn't notice them at all in my third pregnancy that resulted in my son. So, you never know!

28. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: Fingers crossed for you!!!

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

My OPKs are still faint. Last cycle, I had a strong positive by now (cd13). I hope I didn't already miss it. I finished my Femara on cd7 and didn't start using OPKs until cd10.

30. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@lazypanda: @Mrs.Panda: @bushelandapeck: @mrskansas: @YogiBeachWife: @knittylady: @jodyblair: @dominobee: @LindsayInNY: @FaithFertility: @snowjewelz: thank you all so much! It means a lot

31. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@bhbee: ugh, that is so lame!! I'm sorry; dealing with that kind of stuff is the worst. But yes, at least it's a distraction?? I'm horrible and usually test early, so I will of course tell you that you need to POAS tomorrow

32. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dominobee: hoping the best for you!!

33. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@YogiBeachWife: I felt it with my son and with my recent miscarriage, but not with this one. It felt like little bubbles or pinching in my uterus area. 9dpo with my son, and 8dpo with the miscarriage, and I got a positive pregnancy test the next morning with both of those pregnancies. This time I felt the same things, but it was after I had already gotten a positive test. So. Who knows. Haha.

34. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@YogiBeachWife: @theotherstark: it's early (9dpo tomorrow) but I'm sure I will end up testing
    I don't mind the days when there's still lots of hope with a bfn. Of course last month I randomly bled red on 9dpo so let's hope that stays away!!

35. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@bhbee: I always tell myself I need to wait, but end up caving at 8 dpo. I just tell myself that, if it's negative, I still have hope since it's early!

36. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@Coral: @theotherstark: Thanks! Humm... I guess it's hard to tell. I felt some pinching here and there today but it's probably too early for implantation. I'm only 6 dpo. I need to stop analyzing. 😐

37. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Nothing for me this morning. Had to give myself a little pep talk but feeling ok about it. I've only ever once tested pos at 9dpo - this last one I lost at 11w. And I'm not even really sure which day I ovulated. But it felt like a preview of 2-3 days from now when it will really suck. I know we had poor timing but bleh.
    On the plus side though I'm down 5+ pounds!

38. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bhbee: Congrats on losing 5 lbs!! And I'm hoping it's still just too early for you. It's so harsh seeing those negative tests.

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: Sorry about the negative. Those suck.
    But nice job on losing 5 pounds! That's awesome.

40. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@bhbee: same thing here. Either 11 dpo or 8dpo, and bfn. No preg symptoms either (with my 2 other pregnancies I had creamy CM, high temps, and dizziness.)

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee