Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 POAS

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I keep hoping you’ve taken more tests, I’m highly invested

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Eebolleh: I’ve never been asked thank goodness, but I’d have to lie too lol. They’d think I was crazy for sure

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I keep considering taking one before bed. I didn't expect and exhaustion, and it might not be pregnancy causing it... But I just woke up from randomly passing out on the couch.

I never nap during the day, unless I'm sick or pregnant.

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: take one! I can’t wait until tomorrow

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I 2nd Lazb's vote for you to POAS!!! 😉 (* If I can't be preggers and "pee on all the sticks" than I am looking to you to do so! 🤣)

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: @Kaohinani: here you go ladies. Left (Walmart & Pregmate) this morning, right (OSOM & Pregmate) just now, taken at 5 minutes.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yay!!!!! 🥳 Looks good!
    Thank you. 🙏🥰
    Got both my Sam's Mom and BFP fix for the evening. 🤣
    I am going to miss you so much when I rejoin the POAS board; however, I am elated you FINALLY got your BFP! 💜

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: yayyyy!! Best update ever! Those are so easy to see, and they look awesome for only 9dpo!

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhh looks amazing!

So something weird is Happening! I am CD9 and have been feeling very ovulatory lol and Lo and behold pos OPK this afternoon (was neg yesterday and this morning)

I’m normally a 26-28d cycle! What does this mean?! Hopefully doesn’t mean a bad or immature egg. And bc not prepared sadly not sure if I will be able to more than just today to BD. Do you think still an ok chance??

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: so so happy for you! Fantastic lines for so early. And the Ava has now been there for 3 babies! Totally watching to see the lines 😂 like a crazy person I already miss it

11. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Don't worry - I'm still here with you and probably will be come time for you to rejoin.

@SamsMom: This gives me so much hope! These are DEFINITELY no doubt about it. You tell DH yet?

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thank you. 💕 I [wholeheartedly] DO hope you get your BFP before I rejoin, although, I will admit I look forward to seeing you when I return to TTC full throttle 😉🤣 if you do not (and I will be on the IVF board once accepted by the embryology/IVF clinic).

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: you guys act like I'm going to ditch you 😂

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Sams Mom: these tests look awesome!!!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I know it's dry, and doesn't count as much... But would you look at that!?

Jessie, I apologize for telling you to step away from the tests... Because there is more pee stick pictures to come.

16. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: that’s a fantastic line! Now come join our due date board! No apology needed... I appreciated the advice- I needed to step away. You are just getting started!

17. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: OH MY FREAKING GOODNESSSSSSSSSS! I forgot to check the board in ✌ days and I come back to this. HOLY CRAP!!! YAY!!!! So excited and happy for you. Finally!!!!!!!

Ps - keep those pee sticks coming, I'm slightly obsessed with seeing them 🤷‍♀️🤣

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm technically due March 6, but due to c section will be at the very end of February likely.

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Plan for a 22 February baby. 😉😂 Just saying.

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: my husband wants a leap year baby, but my doctor won't schedule on a Saturday obviously, so he's sad.

If it's twins like Sam says we might get my birthday or yours 😂

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: 🤞🤞 (that is for the "twins." 😉😂) Gosh, I am so d@mn excited for you! 🥳 I am so happy I checked in with my surgery update and never logged off ... You better not completely leave me behind after the last year+ on the POAS boards together. I will be checking up (creepy-peeping 👀) on you on the mama's board from time-to-time. 😁

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: 🥳🎉🥳 yay!!!!!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I’ll still be around too! Can’t do a transfer until mid/late August, so I won’t poas for a couple of months

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I'm glad I will have you there with me, hun! 💙 I wasn't sure if you were still going to be on the POAS board while on the IVF/FET board. 🤞 I hope it only takes you your single cycle for a sticky BFP, though. You, definitely, deserve yours.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Finally have a line on a FRER

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm so happy for you!!!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Looks good! 👍😁

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I feel like it’s graduation day!👩🎓 so exciting!

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

In NON-BFP news, my RE just called to check in on me. Since my swelling has gone down completely and I got in 10,311 steps yesterday (* I don't even really feel like I had surgery), he gave me the green light to start BD-ing on THURSDAY! It would be a natural cycle and I'm not tracking so I have realistic hopes (* read as "low expectations after 3-1/2 years") BUT I am pretty darn excited (& I'm certain DH will be as well 🙈🙉🙊)! 👍😁😁😁

30. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Sams Mom: hooray!!! Congratulations.

@Kaohinani: you have been through the ringer. Hope this cycle post surgery is extra lucky for you and, if not, that you’re accepted for IVF and can start that ASAP.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Also telling my doctor's office my first day of LMP instead of trying to tell them when I ovulated... Because today I would be 13/14 dpo with a traditional CD14 O

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Thank you! 💜

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: woot woot! Get it! 💃

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I know! For the last 2+ years is just been the theoretical 2nd child... And I'm still freaking out a little, and not fully accepting yet either

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Better believe it, girl! 😉😯😂

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: ahh so happy for you girl!! This is the best news to wake up to! 🎉

37. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh no, I have missed the party! I was off the grid for the weekend. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! Now I want to know if Sam the All-Knowing really knows it all.

38. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: That is great news for you! Happy to see you here, you've been missed!! Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

PS - hope no one minds me adding my two-cents in on this board, just sending my support to all!!

39. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Soooo you'll join us on the July board, right? Right? (I'll start one tomorrow at work if there isn't one already. I know someone who said they'll start it but then got distracted by a BFP! )

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: Thank you! 💜 You are entirely too kind. I have missed hearing from you. (And I am absolutely certain that no one on here minds your 2-cents in the least! 😉)

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee