Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 POAS

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I've been seeing soooo many identical twin girls lately (which is the only way I would have twins since we are doing a single embryo transfer) and it freaks me out!lol

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I see them all!

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: the cheapies are clearly pink too! I think this is it! I’m so happy for you, and I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s test!

4. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: hahaha, I totally get why it would freak you out! I’m honestly still freaked out. Like how am I going to ever leave the house with 2 babies and a toddler... I’m excited for you! It’s neat you know your embies are girls.

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: 😬 I'm low key freaking out, even though 3 months into my last job was when I got pregnant last time too... And I hit 90 days this week at the new job 🤷‍♀️

Obviously a much wanted baby, but freaking out too.

6. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I think you and Sam should go into a future telling business together. 😂 y’all are onto something!

I totally understand where you are coming from. I start a new position at my school in August, in a new division, and I’m dreading telling my new boss I’m KU with twins. It’s life though... never convenient.

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thanks it is exciting!

8. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: we got our “big sister” shirt on amazon. It arrived in two days

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Eebolleh: I think I'm going to go that route or find a book (like not super obvious) and add in my own ending for him to read to our son.

I was really trying to find it today, not to use so much as have on hand and not have my nosey husband open a package. 😕

Target
    TJ MAXX
    Carter's
    Walmart
    Marshalls
    Dillard's
    Macy's
    Children's Place
    JC Penney

Not a single one... Well Children's Place had one, but only had 3T and 18 months. Also got a little pissy because I would walk into a store, especially JCP and Dillard's, and the boys section consisted of athletic wear and polos, with a few dinosaur shirts... Yet the girls section in both stores had more than one big sister shirt.

I know girl sections tend to be bigger in general, but come on people

10. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: aw man! You are a super mom for going to that many stores. I would have been totally done after 1 or 2 stores.

11. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom:

(Sorry for the late reply, been at a wedding)

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I was LITERALLY just trying to find when you were leaving for Denmark. 😂 Like man, I hope she checks for phone while over there.

But thank you, I'm still trying to be guarded but this is the best I've had so far in 29 cycles. 😬

13. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Sams Mom: OMG!!!!!!!! This is incredible! Sooo excited for you! And FRER is just ridiculous these days what a waste. The four tests in the last pic all look positive, not even swuinters.

14. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: YES!!!! I can't wait to see tomorrow's test! Did you do anything different this cycle?

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OKAY, lady, it's 0544 on a Sunday and I am on here waiting for your morning POAS. 🤦‍♀️ (You are making me crazy 🤪 ... I am so excited to see you get those lines! ) I will be checking in periodically throughout the day for it. 😉 (* I also see that I missed the late night board party [again] - 😂. Hey, @FuzzyPeaches, @Jessiemuller88, @CrazyDogLady, and @Yellowbeach!)

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: it’s 6:28 here, and the first thing I did was check here too lol. She’s bringing us back!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I know, seriously, right?!?! 🤣 Sam's Mom - bringing ladies together, one [BFP] pee stick at a time. 😉😂🤣😂🤣😂
    Still waiting for the stick du jour. 🕣

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: @Kaohinani: @crazydoglady: faint line still on the Pregmate, not sure if I see one on the Walmart test (taken at 3 min)

19. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Paging @SamsMom! Need a morning POAS stat!

ETA: man we must have posted simultaneously!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I can't tell if there is one in the Walmart one

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

With flash

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

And here is a cropped one with one filter

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I definitely see it on the Pregmate still.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I see it on the PregMate. 😁But you are right, either it is super faint to the point of "not visible" on the Walmart test, OR the Walmart test isn't as sensitive as the PregMate. 🤦‍♀️ You know the drill - test tonight, test tomorrow morning, and tomorrow evening and so on to see HCG doubling time (48 vs 72 hours) from your 8 dpo test. I'm hopeful. 🤞🍀 8 dpo is super early to catch a BFP in the 1st place.

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: the pregmate one is sooooo obvious! And I feel like the Walmart one has a line? It’s still early, so time to get more obvious, but I’m liking how this is looking!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: It is not from a scholarly site or any study but, I figured it would put your mind at ease:

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a61305346/getting-bfp-on-some-tests-and-bfn-on-others

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: o, and my temp made a hell of a jump. I've never got to mark positive on FF so I might be ahead of the game.

This is with letting FF place my crosshairs, I think I'm 9dpo now, but 🤷‍♀️

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

And my ovuview chart showing 9dpo

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Looks phenomenal! 👍 (*sqweee!* 🥳) I know you are holding off but when will you go in for betas?

Edit: Oh, and when will you be telling DH?
    Can you tell that I am uber-excited for you?!?! 😉 (* I'm kinda living vicariously through you at this point since I haven't been allowed to actively TTC for months. 😂)

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm trying to figure out when and how to tell the husband. I'm not considering a children's book that I wore something in the back to have Sam ask Dad to read. I don't know 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As to betas, I don't know if my doctor will order them. Last time obviously wasn't planned, but u just went in a little before 8 weeks for a transvaginal dating ultrasound. If it wasn't storming, my crazy ass would be going on a walk so I can run into my OB and ask him all the questions 😂

31. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: if it were me and I knew where my OB walked, I might be walking to accidentally bump into him as well!

Those lines look great, I’d be cautiously optimistic. Are you feeling any symptoms? Cramping, spotting, breast tenderness?

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Eebolleh: he lives just down the road from me 😂

Nauseous, crampy, and bitchy (apparently the bitchy part is genetically engrained from my mom 🤣)

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: The book is a cute idea! 👍💕
    As for hunting down your OBGYN, as long as you have a BFP (and you do on a bevy of tests), I don't see why he'd deny you a beta. 🤷‍♀️ You may have to wait (5/6 weeks along) for your first transvag u/s since that is when both a fetal sac and pole would be visible, but the beta "should" be available to you in order to verify a sticky pregnancy stat. I'd go for it, lady. 😉

34. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: haha you have rejuvenated this thread we are all so excited!!
    Will you do another frer? The line on the cheapie looks darker today 🤷‍♀️

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I think I'll take the other out of my 2 pack tomorrow morning before work.

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: so exciting!! I have all the things crossed for you!!

Eta I see lines on all of them and I never see squinters 🙂

37. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Sams Mom: woohoo! I definitely see stuff on nearly all of them. Super excited for you.

38. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: omg, so when I went to the doctors appointment to confirm my pregnancy, the nurse asked me “how many home pregnancy tests did you do?” This is totally a load question. If you say 1, then it’s possible it’s a false positive. If you say 20, then you’re an insane person. I lied and said “Four” 🤷‍♀️

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Eebolleh: 😂 my doctor's nurse knows I'm crazy! Like if I'm there saying I'm pregnant, she'll just gloss over that part.

With my son I tested negative x2 on their in office urine tests at 7w3d, but then the ultrasound confirmed.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was sad too because the Ava went caput right around my period ending. It's lived it's life, and been involved with multiple babies

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee