Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 POAS

1. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: There are a lot of non-traumatic causes of hip pain in kiddos. Very reasonable to go to ED. Hopefully it’s one of the more common things and benign but worth investigating more.

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Next page

3. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Sams Mom: yikes, I hope he's ok. We all know 3 year olds can be a little over dramatic at times, so hopefully that's the case for you!

4. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@yellowbeach:

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @JennyLayneAZ: thank God my husband's grandparents just so happen to be friends with a pediatric urgent care provider 🤦‍♀️ she came over and checked him over. By the time she got there he was walking fairly steady with a little bit of favoring.

For now she'll come check him out tomorrow, and see how he's doing and make a call from there. 🤞

6. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Sams Mom: oh good 🤞

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: best of both worlds

8. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

Hi everyone! Just confirmed surprise of my life; a 3rd 😱😱😱 I have no idea how far along or when I might be due because I can’t even remember my last period and DH and I still scratching our heads as to how this happened!

Are most Feb due dates? Or creeping into March now?

9. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@graceandjoy: Whoa! CONGRATULATIONS! Were you even NTNP?!

10. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@crazydoglady: I thought we were preventing !!! So still in shock and processing, but def happy! I basically PMS’d for weeks waiting for my period. Was slightly suspicious but thought no way! But I felt nauseous after dinner and I KNOW I never get nauseous without a bun in the oven.....

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

☀ June 2019 POAS ☀

• 5/31 - JennyLayneAZ
    • 6/6 - fuzzypeaches
    • 6/9 - Maybebaby
    • 6/9 - CatchAFallingStar
    • 6/10 - paranundrum
    • 6/13 - Eebolleh
    • 6/20 - Yellowbeach
    • 6/24 - Sam's Mom
    • 6/26 - SweetCaroline

• TBD: Mrs. Panda, JennyLayneAZ
    • No POAS date:
    • Drop-In BFP: Grace and Joy

Good luck, ladies!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@graceandjoy: congratulations! I saw your back pain post after I saw your update here. 😂 I guess you hit that 1%

13. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@graceandjoy: congrats! I add a February 2020 board but it was just me. I am hanging out in the January 2020 group

14. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: Seriously! Kept thinking what is wrong with me?!

@Eebolleh: When is your DD? I’ll come hang out as soon as I figure out when I’m due!

15. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@graceandjoy: I’m due 02/20/20 - my husband is excited that’s it’s a date he can remember.

16. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@graceandjoy: So exciting! When do you have your first appt? Any guesses on how far along you are?

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hello, ladies!
    As always - "Welcome" to all newcomers, "Hello," to my HB friends (* I miss you guys immensely but stepping away has been beneficial for me while I can not POAS), "Congratulations," to all of those who get their BFPs, "I'm sorry," to those with a BFN, and GOOD LUCK TO ALL! 🍀💕

I am just quickly logging on to update:
    I had my surgery yesterday. My RE removed a 5-cm (Yes "CM," and not "MM") cyst from my left ovary (cystectomy) then performed exploratory uterine surgery. He found no scar tissue from my previous c-sections (* which is amazing); however, he did find 2 small patches of endometriosis (* which he removed via laser). My last endo check (2 years ago) found nada, so I am glad my RE DID the exploratory surgery and was able to remove it without complication. 😁 With exception to being freakishly swollen (edema and trapped gas) and tender, I feel pretty good this morning. I have my follow-up on the 2nd of July and then I will be transferred to an embryology/IVF clinic (* 2-1/2 hours away) in the next few mos to begin IVF ... all my monitoring will continue at my RE's office. Making headway. I can only hope that things go smoothly from here on out. 🍀🙂
    - Kaohinani 💋

P.S. Any ladies here with my email (* you know who you all are 😁), if you wish - feel free to keep in contact while I'm off HB. I'm not avoiding anyone, I, simply don't belong on the POAS board at this time since I haven't been allowed to TTC [and really need a bit of time away from all things "fertility-centric" for the time being].

(Lovely pic compilation including photo hubby took of me passed out as soon as I got home:)

18. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Hi, it's so good to hear from you! I'm glad things are moving along for you, the surgery is done and things are slowly on the mend.
    Can't wait to have you back with us, we're doing our best, but the board is unusually quiet without you.

19. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@graceandjoy: Congratulations! What a surprise!

20. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Kaohinani: Good to hear from you and wow! I'm glad they got that removed!!

21. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Eebolleh: Haha! That's exciting! I wonder when they'll put me at, since I can't even tell them when my last period was!

@crazydoglady: I'm planning to call today to see when I should go in. Man, with my first, I knew exactly the date of conception. With my 2nd, at least we were NTNP, with this, I just have no idea what happened!

22. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: can we start a July board? I never know if just anyone can start them or if important people only can. 🤷‍♀️

23. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Positive OPK, right?

24. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I’m terrible at interpreting these. I feel like the line on the right could be darker, but if this isn’t positive, you’re really close to it!

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: that's positive!

I'll get a board started this weekend

26. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Eebolleh: the left is the test line

27. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: 🤦‍♀️ Haha exactly. I’m a leftie so my excuse is that I always hold those upside down to examine

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: @graceandjoy:
    Checked in today to follow up. Thank you, ladies! Very pleased with the positivity [and forward momentum] stemming from the surgery. I am still in shock that he found any endo. I am hoping for good things within the next 6 mos.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: that is all such exciting news! That cyst was like having another ovary! 😱 Was it enough Endo to be causing a lot of the issues you've been having? Or just but not helping anything?

I've been a hot mess lately, I'll start a novella later today. I need to paint the bathroom 😕 before the hubby and my baby get back from their trip. Because once they're home I'm not doing anything productive.

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: hi! I haven’t been coming to this board a lot lately because it makes me want to pee on all the sticks when I can’t lol, but check in every once in a while, and I’m glad to see you! Sounds like a very successful surgery, I’m so glad!
    @CatchAFallingStar: looks positive to me!

And, I think I’ll be poas at the end of August, so still some wait time for me. We ended up with three genetically normal embryos, so I’m very excited to transfer one! Looks like we will transfer around the middle of August

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok, within the 5 minute mark, 8 dpo if I follow the 3 over 6 rule, but other apps have me at 9 dpo.

32. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh my goodness!! !!!

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I hope so! Testing frantically the next few days for sure.

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: that’s not even a squinter!!!!!

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I didn't even edit it! I feel like I should go to Target before my husband and son get back in town today for a big brother shirt. Then I can put it on my son to tell my hubby after I hopefully get a couple more positives.

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: go to target ASAP! Buy like 12 more tests and a shirt!

37. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhhhh!!! OMG take a FRER just so we can see it blazing

38. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

I'm 11 DPO and stark white BFN. Lots of babies being born around me, I'm over the moon for them and angry for myself and feeling guilty for that.

I think I deserve a cold glass of wine tonight

All that being said, we have a summer bucket list and are ticking things off. Went for a 4 mile bike ride with DD this AM, something we couldn't have done with a newborn. IDK, trying to focus on the positive. At least now, we're not looking at a baby until at least early April and that is some pretty sweet fair weather for maternity leave...

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Lazb: I miss you guys so much! The RE told me the size of cyst but never really elaborated on the stage or severity of the endo beyond, "two small patches" and "mild case." I can only assume that combined along with my early ovulation (CD 8 through 12), the endo made my situation worse. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I suppose I will find out at my follow-up.

@Sams Mom: Holy Sh!t! 🥳🥳🥳 Is that a true BFP?!?!?! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! I am so happy that I didn't log off! (I was going to this evening bc I can't POAS now and DH will be gone all of July, but, seriously, now I want to find out if you finally hit the baby jackpot! 😁🍀👍)

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: @SweetCaroline: @Kaohinani: I hope so, I can handle regular stark whites better than a maybe baby that doesn't happen.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee