Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Walled you, hun.

... I'm getting sucked back into the "POAS Zone" [and it is ALLLL your fault! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£]

2. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: oh wow! I’m so excited! I see a line!!!

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I had a large cyst (6 cm!) that has consistently been there the entire last year that I’ve been monitored. They actually just drained it when we did the egg retrieval. I’ve had cysts that wouldn’t go away in the past, and they were determined to be due to endometriosis, so it’s possible that was what your cyst were from. Although, it sounds like they were maybe more of an inconvenience than anything?

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Sams Mom: crossing everything for you that sure looks good for 9dpo!!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I have absolutely no clue. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ I know that I had my cyst for 5 mos and that it was functional (E2-producing) which had my cycle ALL messed up. (* The RE ran tests to check for cancer markers because my E2 was running so high.) Even with 3 cycles on BCPs. I still had elevated E2 levels which had been causing an increase in my migraines, cystic breast tissue, and weight gain (* I eat around 1200-1500 cals a day, exercise, and average 1300-1700 steps a day ... I shouldn't have been gaining. That tipped the nurse off.). It could have been a catalyst for endo OR I could have had the endo from (1) my last c-section with abnormal cell growth OR (2) the start of hormonal/fertility treatments a year ago (* Clomid before injectables) as studies have found these meds expedite endo growth. Only God knows. I am just glad everything was found. I am hoping that having a "clean slate" in regards to my reproductive system will facilitate a positive outcome when we are able to move on to IVF in the next few months.

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: ah yes, probably not endo for the cyst then

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Did you head to Target? I'm hanging on here to see another pee stick, mama! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ On pins and needles waiting...

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I can't find a big brother shirt 😭

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
    Idea - Get a plain one and let Sam design it (a pic of him and a pic of a little version of him ... don't tell Sam yet the little version of him is a "baby" or he may spill the beans prematurely), then write (with puff paint or fabric marker), "Big brother."
    It will be extra special bc Sam made it and will signify a memorable day. (Or, you can just make one up quick because you are super-talented and all that jazz. πŸ˜‰)

10. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: OH. MY. GOODNESS. I never see these and this is as clear as day! It's within the timeframe?!?

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: yeah, it was in the 4-5 minute frame

12. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry, I am so excited, I forgot how to read!!

13. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: Does your target have this one??

14. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: get an FRER too!!!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Nada 😭 it was like a 4 hour hold too with little to drink

16. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: Was your previous test with FMU?

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Same pee at 4 minutes

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: yes, now I have a line on a blue Target test

19. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: Frer suck. Like all around. Any other tests? Like another internet cheapie?

20. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: I know we aren't supposed to trust blue dye, but I trust it more than frer these days. What are the odds you have a dollar store or 88 cent walmart test?

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: I'll take an 88Β’ Walmart tomorrow. Buy one or 2 on my way home

22. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: I think you are pregnant. I seriously do and I almost never comment on these things because I dont want to give false hope. Did the the blue dye dry darker?

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: for your review

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: What is going on with those tests?!?!? I see a shadow on the blue test and nothing on the FRER. Can you stop by an urgent care/24 hour healthcare center/ acute care for a beta? I'm losing my mind looking at those ... I can only imagine how you must feel. I think you are BFP, though. 2 of those tests are pretty convincing.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: this one might be a little better, I can see it for sure in real life.

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm going to hold out on blood work because my benefits aren't very clear on this part πŸ˜•

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yeah, I definitely see "something." πŸ‘πŸ€ As for the waiting on betas: Argh! πŸ˜– You KNOW how I am, I just want an immediate, definitive answer. πŸ˜‰ Now, I'm going to have to stay logged on to HB until you know for certain because I can't miss this (I already missed out on Jessiemuller88 getting her BFP!).

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: as long as Sam wasn't 100% clairvoyant and is right about twins too I'll be good. πŸ˜‚

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: 😯😯😯 Oh, wow!
    For your sake, I will wish a singleton for you.
    πŸ˜‰ (* I'm hoping for twins when we start IVF but would gladly take a singleton after 3-1/2 years trying.) I REALLY hope this is it for you. πŸ’œ

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: just go for twins if I end up with twins so we can start a club with Jessie

31. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: it’s definitely there on the blue test!

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: wtf? How can that frer be negative? I’m so confused

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I have no idea πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ if this is the real deal I'm sending FRER a nasty gram

34. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: when I was pregnant with my first, I got positives on the cheapies and negatives on the frers. I always read they are more sensitive, but I personally don’t think so. This time I didn’t even waste money on the FRERs and I only used the internet cheapies

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: a little bit, it's still a faint line

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Eebolleh: I'm starting to get a little ragey on how much I've spent on FRERs in the last 2+ years

37. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

Me too! I swear the cheapies are more sensitive but it’s totally my guess.

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: omgggggg praying this is it!!! Honestly I see it on frer too

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok last ones today. Top 2 are this morning, bottom 2 are in the last few minutes. The larger test is some random internet cheapie I found in the bottom of my drawer πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ, but I think there is a line on it too.

40. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: holy shitttttt!!!!!!!! I’m so excited! Those all look positive to me!! Screw that FRER, these are

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: I need a twin club so badly ladies!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee